Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PineappleTopper

Chatty Member
Ergh, so she is going to be milking this new house with daily videos? I just had a look at her YouTube page and a vid popped up about her getting her engagement ring resized and the back up she bought from pandora to wear in the meantime. I can’t imagine Charlie boy could afford de beers engagement rings 🤔

Reactions: 2

notsoposh

VIP Member
And the endless holidays... her carbon footprint must be huge. Yet I'll never forget her slating people at Christmas for posting about Starbuck red cups... In the grand scheme of things, one red cup is far better for the environment in comparison to x10000000000000 (gifted) holidays a year. But it's all ok because she uses a reusable straw...
Oh of course. And she’s behaving as if none of the packages she gets ever come with any plastic packaging.
just had a look at the shoe collection video. It’s nauseating how one person can have so many pairs of footwear. Gifted or otherwise that would cost enough to fund a healthcare worker’s annual salary. She’s so tone deaf with her videos.

Sunqueen

She has new IG account for the house: Oldhouseourhome

I don’t think the houses is attached to a chapel. I believe the chapel is nearby. The housing listing did not mention a chapel. Just the house and guesthouse of sorts on 1.2 acres of land
It’s above the old malt barn attached to the house to the rear. It’s a catholic chapel and is still open to the public. It was first built during the times that catholic’s were persecuted and had to attend in secret. Its a huge part of history so I’ve been reading.

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
Can someone tell me what happened to the apartment/house or whatever they brought this year? I don't watch her frequently, the last video I watched entirely, was when they were moving. But when I clicked on one of her videos a month ago - getting house etc ready for autumn or something like that, she was back at the old house?

I was like wtf? Did something happened, it can't be the new place because that was much smaller than the house? Am I just imagining things?

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Another video where she starts off by saying how terrible it is that she's been stuck in the house and her individual lash extensions are falling out and her roots are showing. Goodness me. Get a grip. What about all the key workers who are fighting this battle exhausted day in and out?
What about people in other countries stuck in shanties with no running water to even wash their hands? Or people in poverty in the UK who are in a tiny space? Or may end up homeless? She is so out of touch with reality.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
!

That's the old house, houses on that road going for around £950,000
I mean that house is so cute too especially with the little yard.
I mean if she lived by what she preach, “invest but less”, she could easily live comfortably by a large scale. I don’t wish her anything bad but this may be a train wreck unfolding if her channel dies on her... what else does she do that generates her money? I saying her because Charlie is a leach

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I have never (until now) watched any of her videos. She just came up on my recommended.. probably because I like old houses lol...
My question is.. is it really appropriate to be moving house in the current situation? Or is that ok?
As long as she gets views, anything goes

Iris1969

VIP Member
It irritates me when Josie “ know it all “ is trying to pronounce Spanish / Italian words .. it’s just so fake and forced . Yikes
To me it's even more annoying when she doesn't, like with "Net-a-porter". No Josie, they are not carrying your luggage 🙄.

I haven’t watched Josies channel for well over a year as I found her so boring lol sorry 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just started watching her videos again For the house . Did she get married ? I’ve tried to find a wedding video but haven’t found one but noticed she’s got another ring under Engagment ring that’s all x

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I would be weirded out of some random gossip sites had both pictures and all the information about my living situation posted online. People who stalk, harass and so on, could find this information and do nasty things with it. Its also considered doxxing, so be careful so no one gets into any legal trouble!

This is so true! Didn’t even think it.

Frankles

those saucepans were £575 for the set!
They're also useless for an aga as you can't stack them. We have an aga and come Christmas and times when you need to cook lots you need to be able to stack them inside the ovens. Not practical at all.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I get the feeling that he has an inferiority complex and knows she is way more successful than he is, he's failed at being a blogger, hasn't put out a you tube vlog for over six months, has nothing on his insta but outfit posts, no brand deals, so i reckon he always puts her down and he does what he likes. She seemed so unaware of the purchases he had made, even doubling up on a £70 pepper mill and not sending one back, you could tell she was shocked.
As much as I would punch this dude in the face, manchild does have clothing deals with RiverIsland and Grenson Shoes and more. If you go on his IG and click on the tag pics, you can see his sponsors

notsoposh

VIP Member
I can't believe she was selling them on ebay for such a rip off amount! That's scandalous! Surely she has enough money from family/YT?
You would think so, the way she likes to show off on YouTube. But she links everything under the sun in her videos and does such hustling scams. She might have had some money to begin, but isn’t all that rich as she portrays.

notsoposh

VIP Member
You know as I’m sitting here bored drinking watching the travel channel and browsing YT, I realized this girl will literally pimp out every portion of her life. Seriously.
1. Her vlog/fashion channel YT/IG
2. Man child’s IG
3. Dogs IG
4. Engagement/wedding YT
5. preset IG
6. House IG

What’s next?
Pregnancy YT/IG
Childhood YT/IG
Kids YT/IG
When you die? YT/IG as morbid as this sounds, I would not put this past her that she would even have her damn funeral sponsored. I can literally envision a vlog of her trying on f****** coffins for an insta like.
Okay I’m buzzing but I’m literally laughing at the thought of what’s to come. I’m surprised that her car doesn’t have a YT/IG account.
Okay I’m done but seriously
She will literally pimp anything in her life, if she can make money from it. We can wait for the gifted wedding, pregnancy etc etc from her. She’s a horrible person.