Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
It’s above the old malt barn attached to the house to the rear. It’s a catholic chapel and is still open to the public. It was first built during the times that catholic’s were persecuted and had to attend in secret. Its a huge part of history so I’ve been reading.
Where is their new house on Google?

Reactions: 1

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Earnings are not reported on a balance sheet. They would be reported on an income statement which is not required for companies who earn below a certain threshold (like Josie’s). Here is a line by line of which each aspect of that balance sheet is, let me know if you have any follow on questions.

-Fixed assets are hard asset items like land, machinery, etc. This line item is most likely her flat.

-Current assets are items like cash, inventory, etc. For her, this is most likely going to be all cash in the bank. But for other businesses, this would also be inventory items like clothes (if it’s a retail shop).

-Creditors (amounts falling due in one year) are short term liabilities. This could be anything like short term credit card debt, any loan due within a year, suppliers that a business may owe, etc. Could also be items like insurance, utilities, etc depending on payment terms. I’m not 100% sure why her short term liabilities are so high given the nature of her business.

-Creditors (amounts falling after one year) are long term liabilities. This will be things like long term loans, mortgages, etc. This will most definitely be all mortgage given she had no long term debt prior to the year of her house purchase.

-Total net amount is the figure after subtracting all liabilities from all assets.

Thankyou :)

Famy

Yoox.com is a sister site of netaporter can get tods for roughly £250 - sadly not that I have any

Vashtea

Yikes, Vashtea, keep your knickers on. No need to be so vitriolic to fellow posters. If you go back and reread my post, you’ll see that I agree with you that Charlie’s behaviour is effeminate (or ‘metro’ I think I specifically said) but I disagree that he isn’t a ‘real man’, as you say, because he wears pink. Yes, it is a traditionally ‘feminine color’, but the opinion that men can’t wear pink and be ‘real [men]’ (again, I’m quoting you now to demonstrate that I CAN read, despite your assertions otherwise 🤣) is an outdated one. Sorry, but it just is these days. Perhaps that is not what you meant but it is what you said and it’s ok to be misunderstood, it doesn’t mean the other person ‘can’t read properly’. Come on now, dear.

Although I feel it was a slightly cheap shot to have a go at my spelling when I’m typing quickly on a forum and not writing a Harvard referenced essay, I can forgive you that because you seemed to be pissed off that I didn’t agree with you about the pink thing. In all seriousness, I hate sloppy spelling so please enlighten me as to what my errors were so I can add them to my iPhone (but also bear in mind I write in British English so ‘colour’ is correct).

Now, back to the subject at hand, their relationship just does not seem normal at all! As someone said earlier, not everyone likes PDA, but I’ve always felt that there is a real level of coldness between them. Nothing about their lifestyle seems at all sincere, including their relationship. I think they’re clinging onto each other to try and maintain this idealistic lifestyle, using each other to paint a certain image of themselves, but surely they can’t keep that up forever? That cannot be sustainable?

I’m also a few days behind but love how they keep referring to everything in home hauls that is ‘British made’ and making a real point of it. If they’re hinting about reducing their carbon footprint, then perhaps they might want to begin by reducing their excessive amount of brand trips!
" Cheap shot " was when you stated what I said was outdated...Um no again, PINK is feminine.. Certain colors are considered more girly. I know everyone wears any color now... We live in a gay, straight, trans world... but there is something about people in the colors they chose. So to me personally pink is princess like. We don't have to go into the Psychology behind colors, which I studied in fashion school but it is an interesting topic.

I am from the USA so yes I do prefer proper English and it shows if you are somewhat intelligent by the words you chose. I agree typing on a phone can be tricky. I am trying to correct myself as well.

I call them panties, not knickers.. hahhah are they twisted? I am wearing a pad so no!:unsure::p:ROFLMAO:

No big deal just difference of opinion. It was how you stated it. Sometimes words can be insulting... I could be ultra sensitive due to PMS. ehhh it happens. I'm glad you wrote back! Sorry if I was rude.. I do not mean to be.

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I find her dishonesty outrageous! These influencers would never get away with this in the real world! Did none of these influencers learn from Amelia getting hauled over the coals by the press for fake photos back in 2017?! Luckily she had a father who likely hired a legal team or professionals to response to those reports in the press. Something along the lines of Amelia visited all the destinations (the the photoshopped images!) jeez we need a journalist to do write about this lot! Wish one of the American reaction vloggers would pick up on Josie, ITF and Lydia and Claire chanelle ... they do a good job on some of their reactions. There an English chap that did a one of reaction to an American weight loss channel .. amberlyn Reid ..wish I could recall his name?! He’s so a great job on this bunch. Tom ?
You need to add Lorna Luxe to that list ..she’s as fake as fu**

imaniphonecharger

-Creditors (amounts falling due in one year) are short term liabilities. This could be anything like short term credit card debt, any loan due within a year, suppliers that a business may owe, etc. Could also be items like insurance, utilities, etc depending on payment terms. I’m not 100% sure why her short term liabilities are so high given the nature of her business.
Tax

Ch21

Chatty Member
OMG yes !!! I completely forgot that they travel for brand deals very often and one of them will have to stay at the house alone from time to time . I bet Josie will get her Mother aka ‘LaLa’ to stay there during those nights .

and they kind of confirmed in yesterday’s vlog ( or insta stories , can’t remember ) that Josies mum is not going to live there !
What is josies mum Called again?

B4rney

That's kind of what I mean! They're primarily bred as designer pets now right? Those domesticated dogs are the furthest thing from a working hound! 😂
You would be surprised. Give them a scent and I bet they would be off. Even though they are bred of pets a lot of the well bred will still have a hunting instinct. 😂. Mine are pampered but hunt if they are given a chance. Not that they catch anything.

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
What about people in other countries stuck in shanties with no running water to even wash their hands? Or people in poverty in the UK who are in a tiny space? Or may end up homeless? She is so out of touch with reality.
Don't get me wrong, I completely understand that fashion is her business but she doesn't acknowledge anything. Or even use her platform to speak about such problems. Such a shame.

WillowM

What are your thoughts on the BIG announcement that’s coming later today ?

what do you think it will be?

notsoposh

VIP Member
I don't trust those affiliate links after what allegedly happened...
In a recent video she says they want the consumer to click on the link, which will direct them to either safari/chrome pages so that they can embed the cookies to the consumer’s browser. I am pretty sure some of them last beyond a 30 day period. It’s insane that they will get a commission on anything the consumer purchases in that 30 day period.

Have just skimmed over today’s video and there’s over 10 mins of them just vacuuming... bloody hell😂😂😂

I have the same Dyson ....always has Dyson from when they cane out but the problem I had was “training” Cleaner’s to use them properly and with care. Mine got damaged by the cleaner last year and it took a while for us to realise - My husband and I do a an annuao
maintenance of house things and that we discovered the Dyson was damaged etc the agency came out with the cleanse after is sent photos and cleaner admitted she hadn’t used it correctly ..long story short I can afford to buy new Dyson annually and from a sustainability perspective I don’t want to. Also I feel bad my cleaner who I always pay extra now and again can’t afford a bloody Dyson! Long winded point in trying to make is they really don’t appreciate what they get gifted.

notsoposh

VIP Member
House in the country I reckon. They'll keep the apartment as a London crash pad but I imagine the sale of their house (at around £800K) will buy them a pretty nice country home. She'll be wanting somewhere that will allow her to indulge in her 'garden party' obsession so we'll be seeing even more floral dresses. Come on Josie..Bring on the chintz.
Yup. Her companies house listing doesn’t show much in bank compared to other bloggers but it looks like she’s minting. A place in London and a country home.

Sunqueen

Haven’t seen if anyone else has already mentioned this but their property is attached to a chapel. That’s so strange also I’m sure it would have proven a problem when it came to finding a lender for the mortgage if they have one.