Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inthefrow, Caroline Hirons, Lorna luxe, retro flame, hello October and Em Sheldon still follow her. Shouldnt the “real change” they keep talking about involve ceasing friendships with ignorant bigots that has tweeted racist stuff in the past?
They are as bad as each other 🥴.

We should really dig into their archives, but I can't be bothered tbh 🙄.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree with the comments above.

I think she should stop posting about cheese, leather print hosepipes (still can't get over this) and dogs for some time, take a minute to write or film a proper apology WITHOUT adding the words "I tried but it's not good enough" or "I was bullied".

Talk about what good she has done (donated her AD money), and what she's going to do hereon.
Talk about the mistakes she's made in the past (since it's not a big secret anyway, Josie) and apologize again.
Apologize to the individuals she offended without making a big public show of it.

I've seen several youtubers address their mistakes by saying "yes, I did this, I made a mistake, NO EXCUSES, I'M SORRY" and it has made their audience appreciate them more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I see it's time for us to vote on a new thread name again, but I'm glad we had that one sorted before this current tit (storm) hit the fan! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She was arrogant enough to think that her response to Stephanie would remain private. That was her downfall and then she has gotten herself into a big mess since then. Because she pulled the bullying card. She should have accepted that she made a mistake with the black square thing (both deleting and not crediting the goop writers). No accusation against anyone else, just an admission of not getting it right. The deleting and blocking of comments, making it about herself, white knighting herself for helping you poor people out re BLM and being attacked despite all I have done attitude has just made it a whole lot worse. She is an idiot and has got away with this type of behaviour for too long.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I realized I'm sitting this one out. I wanted to just tag them and write *crickets* lol

Is this the new thread name?

Patron Saint of the Tone Deaf, Protector of the Ignorant and Guardian of White Fragility by @SaltyCaramelTart

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow this is next level "playing the victim". She really is a pro 🥴.

And I have to admit I've had it all wrong this whole time: Charlie is the better one of the two of them (whatever that means in his case 🙄).

And by adding that line about gossip sites (online abuse forums 🙄) she hopes to strike before we do. Boy, was she wrong 😂.
Simply astonishing! I agree she is on the next level of playing victim. How does she know what written on these “abuse forums” if she doesn’t read/patrol them?! I was telling my husband about her (he’s not remotely interested in YouTube, instagram etc) I read out the racist tweets, And explained her the cut and paste job not crediting the two black women. He held no sympathy for her even when I said I felt a bit sorry for her. He completely disagrees commentary on a public person is bullying when the criticism towards her is based on facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I see it's time for us to vote on a new thread name again, but I'm glad we had that one sorted before this current tit storm hit the fan! 😂
Will you do the honours again Petty? It has become somewhat of a tradition now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
To any person of colour reading this. I am so sorry. I am embarrassed and sickened by her behaviour.
Awh Thank you 😀

This is so sweet, but there really is no need to feel sorry for someone else's behaviour, just because she is white too 😘.

"White shame" is just as wrong as "white ignorance" imo, we are all responsible for our own actions after all.
Completely agree! But so decent of Vanessajenkins to say but your right this is Josie’s behaviour and no one else is responsible for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe how fast we’re running through threads. This lassie must be one of the most talked about people in Tattle history.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It'll come. They are not going to want to be seen affiliated to her in any form.
I don’t think so! They all have an agreement to not say anything about each other or the brands they work with! Money comes first everything else is empty words! Not one of them have called any brand or each other out

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m making a list and checking it twice. They are going find out you are naughty and not nice. Karma is coming to Cotswolds. Karma is coming to Cotswolds. Karma is coming to the Cotswolds.

Sweaty Betty- Elemis are just a few other brands
Elemis is literally my fave but because i dont follow her on instagram, i dont see ads. Im defo messaging them cos i dont want to have to stop buying their products, but if i see her mug on an Elemis ad, i will. Selfish bit real haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.