Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does all the exciting things happen when I’m sleeping lol

I see we got another shoutout. I’m going to be really nasty here now: your reading comprehension sucks Josie! 😂

THe only people in her inbox were: Em, LL, and Charlie 😂
6A584FE8-9810-445C-9F61-467BD0B506D5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Slightly off topic, but this girl just gave me the giggles! 👍

Why it's wrong to say "All lives matter":

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Knew she would slip into this poor white girl persona.

View attachment 147175
It’s incredible the extent white influencers go to gaslight and turn themselves into victims. I can’t stand the “I’m trrrryyyingg and still getting shamed”. Yeah, because you’re not doing any of this learning and improving genuinely and it shows. For once, this isn’t about you Josie. Stop centering yourself. YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM. THE 1000S OF BLACK PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN NEEDLESSLY MURDERED ARE. THE BLACK PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN IGNORED AND SHAMED AND UNDERPAID ARE 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can someone confirm, so that I can begin the process of acceptance, that I am going to get feck all done today!
They are turning on her on Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
.... Just when I thought things would actually die down, she strikes again!!

I don't see that story though, has she deleted it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
o_O Its a car crash and I don’t know where to look next!
She does appear to have deleted some of her insta stories she’s all over the place!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yup. She deleted her half arsed apology and the post that said she had messages of support. Replaced it with a video of Dickens who is lying down: ‘I know how you feel young man.’

• Haha
  • Wow
This is when she should vlog. This is the sh*t I'd pay to watch her freaking out. (Ok that sounds harsh but still).

Josie,
Since we know you frequent this page for ideas and inspiration. Just be honest and say I'm sorry that "I f*cked up".
Stop blaming others and making yourself a victim. YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM!!! You are actually the bully in trying to pass blame on others for YOUR ACTIONS. So stop. The truth will set you free my darling, it will.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Josie, please take a day off and read “White Fragility” by Robin DiAngelo before you post anything else.

Also, the silence of her influencer peers right now is deafening.

• Haha
  • Sad
Josie, please take a day off and read “White Fragility” by Robin DiAngelo before you post anything else.

Also, the silence of her influencer peers right now is deafening.
Inthefrow, Caroline Hirons, Lorna luxe, retro flame, hello October and Em Sheldon still follow her. Shouldnt the “real change” they keep talking about involve ceasing friendships with ignorant bigots that has tweeted racist stuff in the past?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why has she deleted the “apology” now??!

why??

what the hell is she doing?!
She’s a mess

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.