Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Jeffree Star's story about deleting the black square because he didn't want to stay 'mute' and wanted to raise his voice against the issues. Maybe she's following the same thing? I feel like the whole purpose is lost in all this Instagram show. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
You guys are giving her unnecessary credit. She’s a shrewd businesswoman, most of the influencers have made a highlight of the instastories, and have made comments that they will actively work with companies that push equality. Josie won’t do that, she cares about her image and her grid too much, so she posted the stories that will expire in 24 hours. She will never refuse to work with companies who treat WOC influencers unfairly.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
IMG_20200603_131056_075.jpg

As suggested VegetableAboutTown now has an IG account, he's tagged Char in on a high five (a day)... just a bit of fun on a dull day 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I find it astonishing and disgusting that she would delete her blackout post without a word. I don't think there's anything wrong in deleting the blackout square - some people have expressed their concerns that it's being misconstrued as simply a "blackout," where you don't post anything at all, versus what it actually was, which was a blackout of original content with the intention that people who would have normally been posting original content would instead post/share/repost information from black creators, activists, etc.

So I don't mind that she deleted the post. But if she did not explain that, and if she did not go on to share information on getting involved, that's completely unacceptable. Even posting 24-hour stories is unacceptable. At the VERY least, she should have made a highlight to store them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I find it astonishing and disgusting that she would delete her blackout post without a word. I don't think there's anything wrong in deleting the blackout square - some people have expressed their concerns that it's being misconstrued as simply a "blackout," where you don't post anything at all, versus what it actually was, which was a blackout of original content with the intention that people who would have normally been posting original content would instead post/share/repost information from black creators, activists, etc.

So I don't mind that she deleted the post. But if she did not explain that, and if she did not go on to share information on getting involved, that's completely unacceptable. Even posting 24-hour stories is unacceptable. At the VERY least, she should have made a highlight to store them.
But that would require this “sweet girl” to actually think beyond herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

She barely gave a sh*t about giving proper credit and allowed for people to think she actually wrote it, so explaining anything further or making a highlight is literally like expecting a unicorn on Christmas day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she on this planet?! She continuously broke lockdown and moved out of london during lockdown......
She just cannot help herself to reiterate that she lives in the cotswolds - even at the expense of other's deaths.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I wish someone would make a YouTube channel dedicated to exposing her. I’m so sick of this witch getting away with stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Obviously she is donating silently. That must be it.
With that gigantic mortage, frequent grocery shopping at expensive stores and manchild to raise? I'm sure she's being very, very generous. We mustn't doubt our gracious Saint.

• Haha
She barely gave a sh*t about giving proper credit and allowed for people to think she actually wrote it, so explaining anything further or making a highlight is literally like expecting a unicorn on Christmas day.
She just doesn't get it obviously, she'll be counting the seconds, minutes, hours, days etc. etc until she can resume business as usual. The real world doesn't reach as far as the Cotswolds in her head.
Let's see if she acknowledges the situation in her next vlog?

She just doesn't get it obviously, she'll be counting the seconds, minutes, hours, days etc. etc until she can resume business as usual. The real world doesn't reach as far as the Cotswolds in her head.
Let's see if she acknowledges the situation in her next vlog?
She won't because her vlogs are our "eScApIsM" *eye roll*

I hope she proves me wrong but I don't have high hopes.

• Haha
OOOHHH can someone fill me in what this is about..
Josie wore a Net-A-Porter dress to extract her blackheads and moisturize her body in. She clearly intended to return the dress after filming, because the tags were attached. Very unhygienic!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Josie wore a Net-A-Porter dress to extract her blackheads and moisturize her body in. She clearly intended to return the dress after filming, because the tags were attached. Very unhygienic!
Oh my god - Of course! HAHAHAHAHA.

Didn't she try to justify it saying she's clean? It's like babes you try it on and if it's a no you take it off and return it, you don't run errands or go about tasks wearing the items you're not going to keep - gross

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh my god - Of course! HAHAHAHAHA.

Didn't she try to justify it saying she's clean? It's like babes you try it on and if it's a no you take it off and return it, you don't run errands or go about tasks wearing the items you're not going to keep - gross
Yes- she even made a comparison that she wasn't in the polluted city. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.