Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes- she even made a comparison that she wasn't in the polluted city. lol
Do you knowπŸ€” I missed the blackhead removal (not that I'm sorry ofcourse). I must have zoned out at that momentπŸ₯±, which I find myself doing very often when watching her vlogs.
But she has the biggest nerve on her...returning the bloody thing after wearing it post moisturizing, tanning and blackhead removal... the damn dress is a bio hazard now and should incinerated 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Josie wore a Net-A-Porter dress to extract her blackheads and moisturize her body in. She clearly intended to return the dress after filming, because the tags were attached. Very unhygienic!
Guys, are you sure she returned the dress tough? I just cannot believe in it, call me naive or whatever, but this cannot be true😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
In Josie’s books these two days have been a total loss. The amount of money she could have made from affiliate links is lost. She will be compensating for that in her next few videos.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Guys, are you sure she returned the dress tough? I just cannot believe in it, call me naive or whatever, but this cannot be true😬
She said she was sending it back because she has white dresses 'in her collection' that she prefers... this was whilst she was wearing it and admitting she'd just moisturised πŸ₯Ί

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She'll read here and then vlog that she kept the net a porter dress, thus making our argument null and void.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She'll read here and then vlog that she kept the net a porter dress, thus making our argument null and void.
It could also be a freebie and then she just said that she would return it, so she wouldn't look like the crazy white dresses hoarder she really is πŸ™„.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Why would she leave the tags on if she wasn't going to return it?! You will never see that dress again on her feed. Guaranteed! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She probably read the title here "diminishing returns" and thought about it subconsciously therefore manifested just that by not posting any vlogs for 2 days! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.