Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iris1969

VIP Member
Yes that too!!!
Oh man, this is amazing!!!!! I’m gonna SS for future timehop memories lol let’s see what happens in 1yr from now 😂

What was the petition against her for? I tried looking for it but couldn’t find it. Was just curious. Probably still mad that people are calling her out for buying fans still? Lol
I'm dying to know too 👍

Reactions: 5

notsoposh

VIP Member
She can’t legally come after us as we haven’t slandered her. We are just showing reality. If we made it up and messaged them, then it would be an issue. But we didn’t.?
Nah she can’t, because we are sharing someone’s post not ours to start with. Also this exposes her as a racist.
Any lawyers here to confirm?

• Heart

Iris1969

VIP Member
Slightly off topic, but this girl just gave me the giggles! 👍

Why it's wrong to say "All lives matter":

Last edited:
  • Heart

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Thread #7 suggestion Fashion Mumblr #7: Queen of the Cotswold Hood by @jammy

New thread is set up

Sparkelbob

Let's not forget about bareMinerals UK! Their clean beauty image is being tainted by Josie's racism!
Christ if they stopped sending her that bloody foundation she keeps banging on about that would really hit her where it hurts!

• Haha

Juliexyz

Chatty Member
I live in the country and if I dressed like that the villagers would come to their doors to stare at me, the kids would follow me and I dare say the farmers would throw cabbages 😋
Yes....but do YOU live in Cotswolds ??!! :D :D
sorry...just couldn't resist hahaha :) ;)

• Haha

Catchingstars2134

Chatty Member
Yes, but a good lawyer could get this place shut down for bullying or intimidation and this place is what unites us all
We haven't done anything wrong and there are receipts but a good lawyer can twist anything. We have all seen it in the past, in many cases.
Yeah that’s true. Freedom of speech is not what people think it is. It is merely the freedom to criticize the government, not necessarily on private sites. But people have tried to get this shit shut down for years. I don’t think it will.

• Heart

Annesophie

No I havent seen it anywhere and it's so wrong!
I saw one girl talk about it once. She was explaining how someone bought a very expensive item after clicking on a link for a product she showcased, but not buying it. She made a lot more money because of the cookies.

• Wow