Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SaltyCaramelTart

That also made me chuckle too! Reminded me of my first maybe second time at the County Court as a trainee solicitor - chap on the other side also a trainee solicitor lied to the Judge! Said we hadn’t replied to his firms correspondence ..We had! This is after we had chatted about the case before going into chambers! Put me off litigation forever! Almost put me off the law !
Jesus Christ, I'm only on my LPC and the PCR breach is giving me mad anxiety

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Woo_63

Chatty Member
I think she's in a train on her way to Trafalgar Square.....
She"s going to stand on the steps of St Paul's (a lá Trump) with her Bible (aka a copy of Vogue) and recite the great Martin Luther King's speech "I Have a Dream" and claim it as her own 😌
btw isn't plagiarism a crime?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Woo_63

Chatty Member
Her IG stories!...give me a break 🙄... she's running as fast as she can to jump on the band waggon, she's in full damage limitation mode now.
And as for the other shallow babes on IG/YouTube, I dont believe their being totally sincere either 🤨

Iris1969

VIP Member
Well said Freddie, she can start by calling out her mum oops I mean josie, who is a fake who hold abhorrent views
So does Freddy tbh. She once wrote something that was very belittling towards Indian people 😢.

• Sad

nym3ria

Chatty Member
first time poster on this thread (and watching josie) how much land has she bloody got?!

also her boyfriend seems like a bit of a twat

• Haha

Appleblossom

VIP Member
Cool! I am just looking out for you all. You are my extended family.

As you were 😂
I just checked with 2 barristers.
She hasn't a leg to stand on. No solicitor worth their salt would take on a case like this particularly in this climate. Especially since there is proof of what she said.
She could "tell" her solicitor what to do and they may oblige to follow through or he/she may pass the case on.
This is on her public profile not private so she should be expected to be held accountable.

The only caution I was given is regards to this forum.
She could come after here.

• Heart

Iris1969

VIP Member
Is it just me, but I'm really disgusted by their sprinkler use - it just all feels a little wasteful imo.

Chazza has really griped me over the way he speaks to Josie - he literally acts like a child when he discusses about getting things for the house, it always strikes me to be like a child convincing their parents to buy them something.
Yep he's father and son/master and servent at the same time. Disturbing 🥴.

• Haha

Woo_63

Chatty Member
Char is staying very quiet on this situation isn't he?... no leaping to darlings defence.
Is this something he hasn't an opinion on 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha

Iris1969

VIP Member
A couple of my posts have disappeared this morning so I'll repeat myself...
She's passive aggressive... showing the whole world just enough of his behaviour, the dried petal thing and smacking Dexter plus the Tamworth in the Cotswolds comment and duvet unboxing (summer/winter/the meaning of tog) which is just enough to makes him look a tw*t , she could have omitted certain things but she chose to leave them in!!
Not that I don't think he's more than a little dim 😁
Yep I think she feels lonely and miserable with him, but she conditioned by him through years of nitpicking and subtle putdowns to accept it and she doesn't know how to address it in a constructive way (hence the dog voices to him when she wants to criticise him). As a result of this all her anger towards him comes out in a very passive aggressive way.

Plus she has her own agenda in which he fits perfectly (after he grows his hair out, stops drinking and acting like a thug).

Last edited:

Leii

Latest story (I’m not screen shotting it, I can’t be arsed):

“wow thanks everyone! I was right this whole time! I knew it! I’ll ignore the people calling me out, cos they are the ones in the wrong! Thanks for clarifying!”
I really do hope Caudalie and other brands will go through with their decision and cease collaboration with her and that it was not just an answer to get you folks off their back. There is a small youtuber who exposed eltoria‘s advent calender/box scam (she was selling her advent calender filled with stuff from beauty boxes she got sent to her and a lot of stuff was opened/used). The youtuber contacted company from whom the products were in the box (Eltoria clained it was a collab) and they negated the collab and said they will do some action - the action was that they have sent her more stuff and did a real collab with her!
So I am not surprised of the shady ways brands do, for L‘oreal especially - they lied they ended their testing on animals. Influencers see they go unpunished and as they were so why not, it is easier than being genuine and honest.
It is time they are held responsible - and if we don‘t point out all the wrongs and just ignore it, what kind of world are we going to leave to our childern?

Last edited:
  • Sad

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I just checked with 2 barristers.
She hasn't a leg to stand on. No solicitor worth their salt would take on a case like this particularly in this climate. Especially since there is proof of what she said.
She could "tell" her solicitor what to do and they may oblige to follow through or he/she may pass the case on.
This is on her public profile not private so she should be expected to be held accountable.

The only caution I was given is regards to this forum.
She could come after here.
If she does, isn't it a violation of freedom of speech though? She deletes all negative stuff anyways.

• Heart

Famy

I also want to make a statement, which I believe is a shared sentiment. Please correct me if I'm wrong. No one wishes her ill or wrong here. We all want her to do well but we want her to recognize her wrong doings. To learn, grow, and be a better person. No one has ever made a threat or doxxed her. No one has taken anything in real life. We all just expressed our views, opinions, disgusts, hopes, dreams, The secret, karma, unicorns, and lessons in life. Again-all covered under freedom of speech.

If she ever reads this (from me to you):
Josie, no one is perfect. We are everyday growing and learning but being humble is a true virtue that takes time. I really wish you success and happiness. Please reflect on yourself. Learn from your mistakes. Take accountability. Be honest and transparent. I root for you to do well and grow. Be humble.

No I dont wish her any Ill or wrong at all and sorry for it all. I have deleted messages to companies who didnt see message as maybe they should see those tweets for themselves. I didnt publish any names. It's such an emotive subject, that and being in lockdown for an extended period of time can skew your view of what is acceptable and right and wrong. Apologies

• Heart

Iris1969

VIP Member
and you know what it’s us here and poor Steph calling out this shit. Where are all the other influencers who have spent all week posting anti racism messages? Lydia, inthefrow, Caroline Hirons, Lilypebbles, Ruby Holley, Em Sheldon, Anna Edit..... have a single one of them gone no sorry that’s not ok? Because all I see is a wall of silence and complicity.

ps. Feel free to add any other influencer HYPOCRITES to the above list as I was just thinking of the obvious ones of the top of my head.
Amelia Liana lives in a bubble too, the one that an obscene amount of money will give you 🥴.

And so does Fleur deForce.

(And these are just a few British girls, the problem is global)

• Heart