Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Did I just read on the previous thread that she used another person's statement on IG without giving credit? 😱

She really is the gift that keeps on giving, isn't she? 😂
Yes- by giving them a tag. She thinks that giving them a tag is like giving them credit. SMH

Patron Saint of the Tone Deaf, Protector of the Ignorant and Guardian of White Fragility
Love it! Has my vote for the next thread!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4

Pippa M

VIP Member
Lol she didn’t heart this one and hearted everything around it.View attachment 144022

barfView attachment 144023

In regards to the affiliate marketing thing...I do it as well and was wondering about the cookies since I thought if that’s true, I’d earn a fortune. It’s actually if someone buys that specific product within 30 days you get a commission...not anything they buy.
Woooopsy, Ficky...lol...oh dear...

• Haha

Lionessbar

Is this her bingo sheet?
I messaged Stephanie to thank her for using her platform to call Josie out and apparently more than 80 influencers DM-ed her with shady shit that Josie has done! But please guys, give Stephanie a follow. She is such a great balance between style/aesthetics & eloquent activism. I love her already :)
What is Stephanie's handle on IG and twitter? Would defo follow!

• Heart

Famy

Exactly, after this whole debacle I have decided whenever she has a new AD, I will be emailing the brand’s PR, questioning their association with her. That should put off some of them atleast.
Time will only tell

I know, as a sollicitor so am I, but that doesn't meam that I never met people that blatantly lied to my face in court too.
That also made me chuckle too! Reminded me of my first maybe second time at the County Court as a trainee solicitor - chap on the other side also a trainee solicitor lied to the Judge! Said we hadn’t replied to his firms correspondence ..We had! This is after we had chatted about the case before going into chambers! Put me off litigation forever! Almost put me off the law !

• Wow

YEWTEWBAH

I've followed up with a message 'Hi, I thought you should be aware of the influencers you work with. If you continue to work with them it just screams hypocritocity!'

See if any reply......
Knowing some of them they won't share with Josie, for her to put on blast ;)