Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iris1969

VIP Member
Just goes to show she has no depth at all...
Well she was eating pizza and cheeseeeeee last night without a care in the world so shouldn't be surprised 🙄
I dare say that that was facade management too.

"Move along people, nothing to see here!" (While her house is on fire 🥴)

• Sick
Reactions: 5

Famy

How do we get brands and companies to know about this as they are just as hypocritical stating BLM when working with her ?

• Angry

notsoposh

VIP Member
I read somebody else mentioned here that they were starting to get over the new house, I am slightly too. I only started watching them because of the house and thus far all I have seen is them start to spoil the interior.
  • They are repainting rooms that didn't seem to need repainting.
  • Changing room colours, too much damm pink.
  • That big bathroom was stunning, god knows how its going to look after she finishes with it, I worry they are going to try and repaint the silver coloured tap wear to gold.
  • They changed wall lights unnecessarily.
  • They bought floor lamps first when that should have been the final touches once the rooms were furnished.
I wanted to watch them buying sofas, rugs, beds, tables, chairs, bookshelves, coffee tables, curtains, decorating rooms - so far zip.
When is it all going to start? I don't understand and again I wonder if there is a plan that we don't know about.
I know things happen slowly and UK is in the middle of the pandemic but seriously that place needs soo much furniture they could risk a few pieces bought online not being perfect, they would soon find rooms to fill. Or do a Lydia and sell it on and replace it. They seem to me to be buying the finishing off pieces before buying the main pieces.
She is waiting for things to go back to normal and then start with begging for companies to gift it her. She is selling ad space on her videos. The highest bidder with a lot pink furniture gets the space.

• Haha

density

Me four.

looks like she deleted Chloe’s comment. She goes to sleep at like 9pm so she probably hasn’t seen Stephanie’s drag yet. Can’t wait.
It was to the Cotswolds MP Brown for her ASA violations and racist tweets. I think the link was up but got deleted in the last thread's racism discussions... It asked for your name so I thought it might be a scam. The picture was her BJ face to the straw though so I couldn't tell...

• Wow

Lechat

VIP Member
How can she just carry on and ignore whats happened? I’m pretty gobsmacked. She reeks of arrogance.

does anyone know if she has a manager or agency?

Pippa M

VIP Member
The Black Beauty tweets were regrettable remarks made about non white people ( in Twitter)

Iris1969

VIP Member
I see it's time for us to vote on a new thread name again, but I'm glad we had that one sorted before this current shit storm hit the fan! 😂
Will you do the honours again Petty? It has become somewhat of a tradition now!

• Haha
  • Heart

Kim_laurie3

Waiting for her comment regarding the deleted post. Surely she must have a good reason behind it, I just can’t figure which.

Reactions: 4

Iris1969

VIP Member
That made me chuckle! I kind of get what you’re saying but as I said lawyers are paid to opine and argue the point from their client’s perspective.
I know, as a sollicitor so am I, but that doesn't mean that I never met people that blatantly lied to my face in court too.

Last edited:

Iris1969

VIP Member
Is this a pathetic attempt to beg for forgiveness? She hasn't even apologized.
No she isn't even begging for forgiveness, that is beneath her.

What she is saying is: "you are making a mountain out of a molehill, because I've just made a mistake and that doesn't define me".

The good old "nobody is perfect"- trick, when she should have understood by now that the fault was hers and nobody else's.

She is still fighting with all she's got to make it go away, so she doesn't have to look in the mirror and see what she has become 😪.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes, but a good lawyer could get this place shut down for facilitating bullying or intimidation and this place is what unites us all
We haven't done anything wrong and there are receipts but a good lawyer can twist anything. We have all seen it in the past, in many cases.
Really? I Am a lawyer and know we (particularly barristers in the UK) are paid to opine on matters and put together an argument for together for a case. This doesn’t mean lawyers twist things.

• Heart
Tattle has been even more addictive the last few days! I find it refreshing to be among people who can make a well thought out argument, write grammatical sentences and not try to flog me something or scam me 🤣. Thank you!
Well everyone but me can write grammatical sentences on here ...🤣 for some reason autocorrect goes mad when I type on my phone and I confess to rushing when I type! I’m just as bad on WhatsApp with friends! They have to decipher what I send! Of course I’m the opposite at work ...thankfully!

• Heart