Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iris1969

VIP Member
Thanks for hosting another thread!

Haha she will not like this one. It's a little too close to home, but I love it 😁👍.

I'm ready for another wild ride 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Lovemygoss

I see that Hannah gale is a racist is popping up again on Twitter so here’s a reminder of when her and Josie used to hang out 🤣

• Angry

Hcb

it's on her Youtube. If you go into her folder of Vlogs. It's there lol
Yup this is the case. I saw the Vlog playlist had been updated today and went to see what was in there. It just doesn’t / didn’t show up on her channels frontpage.

• Heart

Nono

Long time lurker. Never commenter. Just leaving this here:

Looks like a vlog uploaded 2 days ago that hasn’t been properly titled and doesn't show up on her page. I haven't watched it yet but we can safely assume she wont be mentioning BLM!
Wow. How bloody boring! It's been raining here all day, so I thought I might see what she's up to.
She's oh so crafty and sustainable: Making a tiny cardboard bird house and painting them in her favourite girly colour as vlog content. Exciting to watch. Well, I couldn't keep watching, it's that dull.
Bildschirmfoto 2020-06-06 um 13.38.14.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Famy

Why is everything on stories- they disappear after 24 hours so all.is lost again

• Angry

Helencorrie_2

Josie wore a Net-A-Porter dress to extract her blackheads and moisturize her body in. She clearly intended to return the dress after filming, because the tags were attached. Very unhygienic!
Guys, are you sure she returned the dress tough? I just cannot believe in it, call me naive or whatever, but this cannot be true😬

• Haha
  • Wow

Catchingstars2134

Chatty Member
I find it astonishing and disgusting that she would delete her blackout post without a word. I don't think there's anything wrong in deleting the blackout square - some people have expressed their concerns that it's being misconstrued as simply a "blackout," where you don't post anything at all, versus what it actually was, which was a blackout of original content with the intention that people who would have normally been posting original content would instead post/share/repost information from black creators, activists, etc.

So I don't mind that she deleted the post. But if she did not explain that, and if she did not go on to share information on getting involved, that's completely unacceptable. Even posting 24-hour stories is unacceptable. At the VERY least, she should have made a highlight to store them.
But that would require this “sweet girl” to actually think beyond herself.

• Heart

density

Has her 'partners' Net a porter, neom, ted baker, molton brown etc etc been told about her past tweets? I mean if celebs get chucked of tv programmes for similar things ? Those brands to me are now associated with a racist.
the mirabeau account was doing a lot of that before they disappeared.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I find it astonishing and disgusting that she would delete her blackout post without a word. I don't think there's anything wrong in deleting the blackout square - some people have expressed their concerns that it's being misconstrued as simply a "blackout," where you don't post anything at all, versus what it actually was, which was a blackout of original content with the intention that people who would have normally been posting original content would instead post/share/repost information from black creators, activists, etc.

So I don't mind that she deleted the post. But if she did not explain that, and if she did not go on to share information on getting involved, that's completely unacceptable. Even posting 24-hour stories is unacceptable. At the VERY least, she should have made a highlight to store them.
She barely gave a sh*t about giving proper credit and allowed for people to think she actually wrote it, so explaining anything further or making a highlight is literally like expecting a unicorn on Christmas day.

• Haha

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
@Iris1969 I think the girl is in Australia but still. Like someone said, she watched it all in 1 minute? Lol

A lost soldier appeared
76ED8EEC-DD37-475C-A0DF-E08619AA6BBF.jpeg

Thank you Josie. We knew it’s an act.
B30E04BB-5D50-4353-8C48-F9BCC4A8153C.jpeg

When LaLa comes to rescue
021F4866-79FC-409F-8831-1FAF3E8531B1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Plonker

On a separate note... as she says it’s national cheese day or whatever so made macaroni cheese...

Then she had pepperoni pizza for dinner! If I ate like this I’d be chunky haha. Maybe I need a rowing machine! On saying that just thinking they’ll need to give that back soon right enough, as I’m sure that’s borrowed from milo & the bull just for during lockdown.

• Haha

Iris1969

VIP Member
Inthefrow, Caroline Hirons, Lorna luxe, retro flame, hello October and Em Sheldon still follow her. Shouldnt the “real change” they keep talking about involve ceasing friendships with ignorant bigots that has tweeted racist stuff in the past?
They are as bad as each other 🥴.

We should really dig into their archives, but I can't be bothered tbh 🙄.

• Heart
  • Haha