Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannot wait until she wakes up from her slumber and realises what she's thrown herself into... finally being held accountable to her actions

• Heart
Reactions: 13
someone on here probably tipped her off if not x
Yes that too!!!
Oh man, this is amazing!!!!! I’m gonna SS for future timehop memories lol let’s see what happens in 1yr from now 😂

What was the petition against her for? I tried looking for it but couldn’t find it. Was just curious. Probably still mad that people are calling her out for buying fans still? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes that too!!!
Oh man, this is amazing!!!!! I’m gonna SS for future timehop memories lol let’s see what happens in 1yr from now 😂

What was the petition against her for? I tried looking for it but couldn’t find it. Was just curious. Probably still mad that people are calling her out for buying fans still? Lol
I'm dying to know too 👍

Reactions: 5
Me four.

looks like she deleted Chloe’s comment. She goes to sleep at like 9pm so she probably hasn’t seen Stephanie’s drag yet. Can’t wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Me four.

looks like she deleted Chloe’s comment. She goes to sleep at like 9pm so she probably hasn’t seen Stephanie’s drag yet. Can’t wait.
You know, I'm such a softie that part of me feels sorry for her, because she probably has one of her stress induced migraines right now 😪.

If only she would take some responsibility for her actions for once in her life by admitting that she has done a lot of shady things and make amends.

It would help so many people that were duped by her and it would make her feel so much better about herself at the same time 🥺.

But I guess I'm just kidding myself, because this will never happen 😒.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me four.

It was to the Cotswolds MP Brown for her ASA violations and racist tweets. I think the link was up but got deleted in the last thread's racism discussions... It asked for your name so I thought it might be a scam. The picture was her BJ face to the straw though so I couldn't tell...

• Wow
It was to the Cotswolds MP Brown for her ASA violations and racist tweets. I think the link was up but got deleted in the last thread's racism discussions... It asked for your name so I thought it might be a scam. The picture was her BJ face to the straw though so I couldn't tell...
That discussion has been moved to "off topic", so the link must still be there somewhere.

Edit: I found the thread, but I can't find the link 🙁.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Boston Guy are you single? Asking for a friend...
lol.png

I would lose my mind with all the
"jOsiE yOu MiGHt WaNt To dO blah blah blah"
"dOn'T wANt Ur DoGs tO DrOWn!"
"I sTRonGLy AdVIse yOu WaTEr yOuR GRaSS"
"PlAnT a ThOrnY BuSH bY tHe DUCK pOnD"
I feel sorry for the people who relate to her like "Momma Prayon." Obviously they don't realize she is trying to scam them into buying products and they don't see her lies yet.
#welcometothecircus

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
View attachment 146083

I feel sorry for the people who relate to her like "Momma Prayon." Obviously they don't realize she is trying to scam them into buying products and they don't see her lies yet.
#welcometothecircus
50B31682-26ED-485C-8FB0-34D3811C2EBB.jpeg

What a piece of tit this witch is. First “obese girls” “jealous of your success”? No one is jealous of her empty life.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 146083

#welcometothecircus
Garden designer here....it's all good, sound advice! Let's see if she takes it..... or deletes!

Reactions: 3
She was trying to dry rose petals in the AgA 🙄 but burnt them to a crisp... he told her she was making a mess and not to do it again but it wasn't what he said, it was the way he said it like most jokes you'd have to be there 🤣
He's a snappy little b*stard 🤨
Oh no... He does seem to be a rude, prissy know-it-all. :/

It’s from approx 3 weeks ago, “river island & H&M haul what Iv bought recently” video.
If I’m not mistaken it’s the same video she scoffs at having to actually pay for her River Island order 🙄
Comments section is wild with Charlie abuse haha or it was unless she’s been on a deleting spree!
Thanks! I might have to see just that bit.. though I'm not surprised by his remarks.
I definitely do not sense even 10 % love between them

Reactions: 6
A4AB2291-4269-4184-9DAE-DEE6806DF105.jpeg
Alert it’s back on her instagram! It’s magically reappeared from the archives 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stephanie is 💯/💯. This is why I said Josie should keep her damn mouth shut if she knew any better. I see that petition someone took out against her is gone.
I just saw this! I wonder how Stephanie knew about it! But wow that is one hell of a call out!! 🥺
Josie's probably getting a lot of heat for her actions. Any attempt to try and save face is just going to look desperate now.. and the old tweets, oh god! 😱

Reactions: 8
I just saw this! I wonder how Stephanie knew about it! But wow that is one hell of a call out!! 🥺
Josie's probably getting a lot of heat for her actions. Any attempt to try and save face is just going to look desperate now.. and the old tweets, oh god! 😱
That is probably what the "it is bullying to call people out" part of her revived blackouttuesday post is. I noticed she also took the advice of the small time youtuber who posted similar stories about "things you can do now," which to her credit was good.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.