Fashion Mumblr #4 We need to talk. Don’t Believe Your Eyes, believe My Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at her old tweets and comments she knows not to talk about race issues now.
BTW a lot of influencers are being fake and just jumping on the justice for George Floyd bandwagon. They don't give a duck about racism and insitutional racism that exist not only in the USA, but everywhere in the world.

As long as they get views and the big thumbs up who cares
I don't disagree, but it's a damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don't situation. I would rather influencers post about it even if it is performative, because the message may reach people who would actually care and might be ~influenced~ to step up and make a change.

I would wish they'd share actionable links, as opposed to just RIP messages, and of course make donations of their owns or sign petitions, but obviously that's too much to ask.

All of that being said, with Josie, it would 100% come off as fake because we have the receipts. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah I've noticed she puts the ad/affiliated at the bottom so its covered up...sneaky

Reactions: 8
Yep, he has been an alcoholic for many years, but now he is a dry one. And you're right that she shouldn't have that much alcohol in the house if he is struggling, like she said he is. That's why we think she used it as an excuse in her little rant the other day and denied it later on.

This 2016 video is an example of her real relationship with the real Charlie (not as idyllic as she wants to make it seem):
Wow! This video is startlingly honest compared to how she portrays herself now and how she’s glossed up her life. Thanks for sharing!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Are we getting excited for the revelation....IF the video downloaded.....meanwhile have a :coffee:

Reactions: 1
I think we guessed nearly all possibilities several times over...so we are one up on the fawning fanclub on YT,and probably not nearly as impressed as they will be .Ha .... Maybe they bought another house somewhere....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1. Most likely it will be a wedding date
2. LaLa moving in with them
3. Another dog
4. B&B or anything wedding venue related

Reactions: 5
Sorry, but another thing that really bothers me is that she could raise money for the NHS or any number of charities. She could tell her followers to buy something that goes to help people affected by the pandemic. Even Tana fricking Mongeau donated to Feeding America.

Obviously she doesn’t have to bang on about it and she can still use her vlogs as escapism, but girl...you have this platform. Use it for something besides lining your pockets in times of tragedy.
So true, right now so many ppl are furloughed, some might not have jobs to go back to and some are already redundant through no fault of her own. Families are separated, people's lives are falling apart. Some folks can't get treated for their cancers in hospital because of this pandemic and the economy has taken the worst hit since the great depression. At the very least she could shout out to key workers and raise some money for charity, but NOOOO.. She continues to milk the public with affiliate links to fast fashion and lets us adore her house, dogs and bloody peonies! The women lives in cuckoo's land!

Reactions: 6
We have been keeping a secret: our house is actually even bigger than you thought hahaha you’re all so poor

• Haha
Reactions: 21
DARLINGSSSSS!!! The big secret is that bloody guest house😂😂😂that most of us knew about

As anticipated theee biggest anti climax of all time! Haha plus she already had this on her insta stories last night so how this is a secret and not just pure gloating I don’t know!

I suspect a number more unsubscribers to follow, in a time people are struggling, watching someone show their new designer shoes and extra house isn’t exactly feel good material or an escape - it’s surely just bound to just make people feel bad about their own life which is a shame! A horrible thing to do.

I am very fortunate and couldn’t be in a worse situation but I don’t think anyone round me would know it cos I don’t ram it down their throats and gloat constantly. Lockdown/covid is and has been hard on everyone regardless. But not for Josie no no she can’t admit that! The happiest and more content people don’t need to try and show it to the world soooo much

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.