Fashion Mumblr #4 We need to talk. Don’t Believe Your Eyes, believe My Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to hear Charlies backstory for Tattlelife..'Well actually Tattlelife isnt a hate forum it was started in blah blah blah by blah blah blah'. :giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Would be curious to see if she takes part in today’s “ Black Out Tuesday “ solidarity statement .
I’d imagine the answer is no purely because it wouldn’t look nice on her pink LaLa land insta feed . 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
If she does it is just because this chat
I believe she cares so much for her audience, the old ladies that support her buying through affiliate links.. I don’t want to be rude but I think we all know which demographic is she trying to entertain and relax through insane shopping

Reactions: 6
I’d actually never seen Josie on Instagram or YouTube before, my algorithms must know me well haha. I came across her name on the Lydia Elise Millen thread and Josie had just bought her new home and I looove a moving vlog/house tour/organising so it was perfect timing! Also couldn’t believe she uploaded daily, feel like so many people have cut back on YouTube videos and do weekly/bi-weekly. Now strongly believe the daily uploads are for more selling opportunities, if you condensed in to a weekly vlog, it’d be a QVC feature length show. After 7 weeks, I’ve had to unfollow and unsubscribe! Constant deliveries and PR and new new new as if nothing else matters in the world, the tone deaf rant about non-recyclable packaging a few weeks back but not even mentioning her own consumption and carbon foot print from the unnecessary shite she gets sent or orders. What broke the camels back was “manifesting” this new home, whilst reposting plenty of Black Lives Matter content on her Insta. She has been so privileged in her life but yet does not acknowledge this or recognise it, but is happy to push the notion that if you think about your dream home, it’ll happen for you! BAME communities are routinely excluded from education, job opportunities, internships, discriminated against for housing, health etc. Its simply not enough to manifest, action is needed to address the inequalities that our darling is happy to benefit from that is not inclusive to all.

For someone who I’m sure has had the very best education, you just can’t learn about the world in a classroom.

Lies lies and more lies.. What a pinnochio! Of course she had parental help to get on the property ladder. Who has £650000 cash to buy their first home in their early 20s whilst doing unpaid intern jobs?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I cant think of any better title for the next thread than the one suggested,but I am just amazed how fast we tattle our way through 50 pages each time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If everyone is okay, I’ll open up the next thread and link it here

Found this

I can’t tags tag Ladyx for credit but will write it in
Honoured that you guys loved my idea of the Law of Deminishing Profits for the thread title 😁👍.

• Haha
  • Heart
Her target audience is middle age women is southern american states.... shes not stupid!

• Sad
  • Haha
Was that you who wrote this idea?
Yep and Rosie turned into a tittle by adding Saint Josie.

Judging from today's dull vlog, it's time that Josie stops focussing on the Law of Attraction and starts concentrating on the Law of Deminishing Returns 🥴:

20200602_110753.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread #5 is up! If I need to modify anything, please let me know.

Her expression in that small pic looks as if there is a nasty smell nearby.
It’s perfect to go under the list of all the things she’s a patron of lol
I’d have the same look

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
“If you are neutral in situations of injustice you have chosen the side of the oppressor” Desmond Tutu
“There comes a time when silence is betrayal” this is the time!!
Yes completely!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.