Fashion Mumblr #4 We need to talk. Don’t Believe Your Eyes, believe My Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DARLINGSSSSS!!! The big secret is that bloody guest house😂😂😂that most of us knew about
20200530_181828.jpg

This vlog bored me to tears: the secret that wasn't a secret at all and the rest of it.

Almost a full hour of my life wasted on absolutely nothing of interest 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Not such a secret after all...does she think people didnt realise there was something else in the grounds...yawn.
However,I was prepared and quick and skipped that big box opening and then the make up skin stuff...so maybe mucked up her algorithms again. Alas I cant unsub as I never subscribed in the first place lol.

Reactions: 6
So true, right now so many ppl are furloughed, some might not have jobs to go back to and some are already redundant through no fault of her own. Families are separated, people's lives are falling apart. Some folks can't get treated for their cancers in hospital because of this pandemic and the economy has taken the worst hit since the great depression. At the very least she could shout out to key workers and raise some money for charity, but NOOOO.. She continues to milk the public with affiliate links to fast fashion and lets us adore her house, dogs and bloody peonies! The women lives in cuckoo's land!
Oh but she's so generously making a vlog EVERY DAY so everyone gets a bit of distraction thanks to her great effort. So don't criticise !
( sarcasm off ) :D

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ngl, half-heartedly considering becoming an influencer so I can get gifted Dyson vacuums too 🤗 Oh, Law of Attraction, I'd like some free rosé too!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Charlie’s so obnoxious😂looks like he’s in most of today’s vlog🙄
HE IRRITATES ME SO MUCH!! The way he describes everything like he is some kind of QVC salesman and everyone else is a thick moron. He does that thing were if you talk loud and confidently people think you know what you are on about but half the tome he hasn’t got a clue!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I didnt hear any mention of Mummy moving in,it seems they plan to do it out as they wish, although why buy an expensive place to take to pieces and cause yet mor expense .Obviously the gold mine is deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Reactions: 5
HE IRRITATES ME SO MUCH!! The way he describes everything like he is some kind of QVC salesman and everyone else is a thick moron. He does that thing were if you talk loud and confidently people think you know what you are on about but half the tome he hasn’t got a clue!!!
100%!! The bit in the last vlog when he was banging on about how 'their butcher' had his own farm called Tamworth that's in the cotswolds. Obviously had no clue what so ever. Cracked me up. But obviously the Cotswolds is SO wonderful and everyone is so wholesome so everything sold there must come local else it would be rubbish.

• Haha
Ooooh! Did you see Charlie flipping out at Dexter. Hit him once and realised he was on camera, then quickly changed his tune.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
100%!! The bit in the last vlog when he was banging on about how 'their butcher' had his own farm called Tamworth that's in the cotswolds. Obviously had no clue what so ever. Cracked me up. But obviously the Cotswolds is SO wonderful and everyone is so wholesome so everything sold there must come local else it would be rubbish.
There were quite a few comments in one of the recent vlogs telling them that the Tamworth pigs come from someplace else. I'm not British so I don't remember where. It did make them both look quite uninformed.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The guest house has nice views but it wasnt a secret :rolleyes: I must say though and dont kill me...I quite enjoy her vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
"No more secrets from me", she said while she lies her silly little head off once again, when she talked all about her plans for the place, when her mum is the one who is going to live there and will decorate it herself, according to her Pinterest pics of nice barn conversions with big panoramic windows 🙄.

Next big secret: "my mum will live in the coach house" 🥱.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.