Fashion Mumblr #4 We need to talk. Don’t Believe Your Eyes, believe My Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean America is on fire and people are dying from a pandemic. But look at my peonies, the same tit different brand outfit, get 15% off my blanket with code Josie and use my affiliate link to buy these plastic Zimmerman dupes, darlings!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Sorry, but another thing that really bothers me is that she could raise money for the NHS or any number of charities. She could tell her followers to buy something that goes to help people affected by the pandemic. Even Tana fricking Mongeau donated to Feeding America.

Obviously she doesn’t have to bang on about it and she can still use her vlogs as escapism, but girl...you have this platform. Use it for something besides lining your pockets in times of tragedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry, but another thing that really bothers me is that she could raise money for the NHS or any number of charities. She could tell her followers to buy something that goes to help people affected by the pandemic. Even Tana fricking Mongeau donated to Feeding America.

Obviously she doesn’t have to bang on about it and she can still use her vlogs as escapism, but girl...you have this platform. Use it for something besides lining your pockets in times of tragedy.
She is in La La Land. The pandemic is just an obstacle for her. An ill-timed issue to be moved past. Her flippancy about the whole situation is starkly apparent. Marie Antoinette at the core.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Josie’s contribution is getting brainwashed subscribers filling in her pockets to maintain this fairy tale of prancing around the garden in frilly dresses.

She never cared about the lockdown rules, she’s not going to give a sh*t about nothing if it means coming out of pocket.

I will say this. She did donate a Reiss (I believe) trench coat in an auction to help raise funds along with other influencers. She had made a post about it a while back. Just 1 item from her but I highly doubt it’s a coat that she paid for and only gifted. Let this sink in. With everything she is gifted, with everything she has, just 1 thing. Never spoke of it afterwards. Never asked her viewers how they are doing except thinking we need those 15% off codes to buy stuff because you know, the economy is thriving and people aren’t suffering 🤦‍♀️

She could do so much more. I’d donate all that skin care she gets to people who need it and maybe make baskets for NHS workers.
I mean, if Caudalie is truly the heartbeat of products like she advertises- she doesn’t need the other stuff? Why keep it? 🙄🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Josie’s contribution is getting brainwashed subscribers filling in her pockets to maintain this fairy tale of prancing around the garden in frilly dresses.

She never cared about the lockdown rules, she’s not going to give a sh*t about nothing if it means coming out of pocket.

I will say this. She did donate a Reiss (I believe) trench coat in an auction to help raise funds along with other influencers. She had made a post about it a while back. Just 1 item from her but I highly doubt it’s a coat that she paid for and only gifted. Let this sink in. With everything she is gifted, with everything she has, just 1 thing.
Disgusting. Gotta pay that mortgage.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She could do so much more. I’d donate all that skin care she gets to people who need it and maybe make baskets for NHS workers.
I mean, if Caudalie is truly the heartbeat of products like she advertises- she doesn’t need the other stuff? Why keep it? 🙄🤔
Yeah I think that skincare hoard is so wasteful. But it is like everything else with her, material clutter. I think many of us have come out of the pandemic with different views- of what is important, helping others, having less, etc. I don't think Josie cares to learn those lessons.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looks comfortable sitting on a ton of weeds.

We haven't proved that they are not.

They're a bunch of dirty commies.

Here's an out there theory- Scarlett got knocked up and is coming to live with them. She's going to be an Aunty. But I don't see Josie yielding such a whoop for anyone but herself. She also strikes me as the "just the sip" kind when it comes to drinking wine while pregnant.
If she's pregnant then they've had to of got it on and that makes me feel sick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else find the vlog titles very passive agressive lately? Always gives me a sense of unease when I opet the channel

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Yeah I think that skincare hoard is so wasteful. But it is like everything else with her, material clutter. I think many of us have come out of the pandemic with different views- of what is important, helping others, having less, etc. I don't think Josie cares to learn those lessons.
The skincare hoarder is wasteful, it hasn't worked for her at all. She is ageing like milk.

These skincare products are tit if your not protecting your skin from the sun /uv light, also its 50% genetics and 50% diet/lifestyle.

Look at your parents if you want to know how well you are going to age, that's a good indicator.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another day begins here and I see the promised video did not arrive as it downloaded, obviously saved for tonight....

Harking back to her admiration of The Secret reminded me that in the Bible ,Tithing was recommended as being the way to go.... maybe she didnt read about that, giving is GOOD. So get some giving done girl,plenty of needy people out there and your drawers and cupboards overflow with things you dont really need.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I mean America is on fire and people are dying from a pandemic. But look at my peonies, the same tit different brand outfit, get 15% off my blanket with code Josie and use my affiliate link to buy these plastic Zimmerman dupes, darlings!
She's probably the only influencer I've seen who's made no mention of George Floyd.

Yeah but that would require empathy and self-awareness. It was obvious from her blatant disregard for guidelines and that self-important rant that she possesses neither quality.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If I was at Mirabeau and an influencer I had worked with was advertising my products (whether or not the advertising is disclosed) while pregnant, I would lose my sh1t. Even if she had just been pretending to drink and not actually drinking. It would breach any reputable business's brand guidelines and could wind everyone up in trouble with the advertising regulator. So if it does turn out to be a pregnancy announcement, I'm going to be shocked.

Of course, it looks like I missed some drama with Mirabeau over the last few days and they possibly aren't the most professional outfit out there ... in which case, if she is pregnant and they don't care, it's on all of their heads.

• Wow
She's probably the only influencer I've seen who's made no mention of George Floyd.

Yeah but that would require empathy and self-awareness. It was obvious from her blatant disregard for guidelines and that self-important rant that she possesses neither quality.
To be fair I didn’t know who George floyd was. However I just googled it and the picture of the officer pinning him down is absolutely appalling!
I hate seeing stuff like that. May he rest in peace

• Sad
She wouldn't if she knew what was good for her. She will get canceled overnight.
Freddy shared something about it, as did Lydia Millen. It doesn't have to be graphic, just the RIP illustrations would at least be an acknowledgement. I'm glad I don't have to refrain from acknowledging it to appease those who might be offended by police brutality and institutional racism being called out, but even other influencers seem to have at least acknowledged it in some way.

• Heart
It's just good old virtue signalling. Jumping on the band wagon just because it's trending on social media.
Create an original graphic and make an original statement, don't just share what every other profile has posted, a second of effort to show what a wonderful human being you are.

Reactions: 9

It's just good old virtue signalling. Jumping on the band wagon just because it's trending on social media.
Create an original graphic and make an original statement, don't just share what every other profile has posted, a second of effort to show what a wonderful human being you are.
I don't know how to feel about it tbh. When I saw Freddy posting about it yesterday it seemed like virtue calling to me too. At least from her, as she is one of the most self centered people I have ever seen. Maybe if they wrote something a bit more personal about it, I would feel differently about it too.

Does anyone else find the vlog titles very passive agressive lately? Always gives me a sense of unease when I opet the channel
Yep she is answering the more critical comments by putting up clickbaity and passive aggressive titles. When people see "My vlogs will be better" they think that she will take some responsibility for her actions, but it's just an ad for her new (gifted) camera 🙄.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.