Fashion Mumblr #4 We need to talk. Don’t Believe Your Eyes, believe My Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guest house has nice views but it wasnt a secret :rolleyes: I must say though and dont kill me...I quite enjoy her vlogs.
And Charlie isn't spoiling it for you?

I didnt hear any mention of Mummy moving in,it seems they plan to do it out as they wish, although why buy an expensive place to take to pieces and cause yet mor expense .Obviously the gold mine is deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
She liked a comment that mentioned her mum living there.

And who wants to have strangers walking through your garden every day? There will be no privacy left for them 🤔.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Everyone and his bloody dog knows that guest house exists...I was at least hoping for SOMETHING exciting...
Yep - I thought all along it would just be the guest/coach house .... and we already knew this long ago. And ... her followers really didn't?

• Wow
Yep - I thought all along it would just be the guest/coach house .... and we already knew this long ago. And ... her followers really didn't?
Her followers are much too polite to suppose things in advance,or to ask impatiently,or to wonder out loud...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wouldnt you dog proof the garden? I know the church car park is at the end of it and you can see straight through in to the garden so not private at all

Reactions: 7
If Charlie continues to feature in EVERY vlog he might qualify for his very own thread...wouldn't that be wonderful Darling? :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One thing that occured to me when she showed the downstairs with bedroom area and kitchen and shower,that it would make a good holiday let for a couple or single person and the upstairs a separate holiday let for a family or couple ...I would have said the whole house too large for one older woman.

Ahhhhh..... that FIELD is soooooo NOT instagramable :D : D , sorry guys but I just can't help it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One thing that occured to me when she showed the downstairs with bedroom area and kitchen and shower,that it would make a good holiday let for a couple or single person and the upstairs a separate holiday let for a family or couple ...I would have said the whole house too large for one older woman.
Maybe she likes to live in style too. The kids got 8 rooms and 6 bathrooms after all.

Just a screen shot nothing else mentioned...
Did a spot open on the bandwagon? 🙄

Reactions: 5
Anyone else get the feeling she’ll be sleeping in the coach house during chilly winter nights?! Never seen someone so happy about radiators

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Josie - makes the point of stating how surprised she is at how many people have swiped up for her washing machine. She will happily take the title of washing machine influencer and she will do a dedicated video for laundry (serious snooze)....oh did I mention we don't have a tumble dryer.....absolutely shameless!

Dappled shade - what the actual?!?!? Get a grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So not to waste everyone's time:

54 minutes of:

22 Minutes of a walk around the garden
4 Minutes of Her getting ready
3 Minutes of a clothes wash segment
2 Minutes of unloading shopping
3 Minutes of delivery unboxing
8 Minutes of showing the coach house (big surprise)
10 Minutes of nonsense

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So not to waste everyone's time:

54 minutes of:

22 Minutes of a walk around the garden
4 Minutes of Her getting ready
3 Minutes of a clothes wash segment
2 Minutes of unloading shopping
3 Minutes of delivery unboxing
8 Minutes of showing the coach house (big surprise)
10 Minutes of nonsense
You are the real MVP

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Here's a wild thought - I bet they'll camp out in that Garage.. sorry Coach House in the winter - think about the living costs of something that small ALSO it has radiators etc so would obviously be a lot less to heat and maintain in the colder seasons. It did have two bedrooms...

just saw this has already been mentioned - Apologies!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.