Fashion Mumblr #39 flogging the Financial times but don't buy a £6 yogurt or Josie will whine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
During the pilates everyone else seemed to have long sleeves and socks on,,Josie was bare foot and down to her bra ,,it screams look at me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fashion Mumblr #40 Brand Prostitute

The above title was the winning title by in the previous thread with 19 votes, but was never used. The title was by @Ja’mieKing and @Namima . I'm suggesting it again. It describes Teefers perfectly!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Well I'm gutted that diptyque are giving away their products to spoilt brats.
Why give the biggest size too?
Takes me ages to save up for their perfumes and usually I get them on ebay.
Maybe time to boycott them now

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She's utterly revolting for including that footage of a fox hunt, the riders acknowledging her one after the other as they passed, probably the few times other men take any notice of her, going by the comments and doing a bit of research it still occurs illegally and might've been an actual hunt. She really thought she 'ate' by including such footage, absolute idiot.

View attachment 2622861
I actually don’t agree with you on this and liked that she included it in her vlog.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She is so RUDE to have used Freddy in her thumbnail instead of the birthday girl/hostess, Em. I don’t like the way Josie plays games with people like this. It seems like she strings Em along despite her being a genuinely good friend. Em looked better than Josie and Freddy at her party!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
been away from this thread for a bit ...

so what exactly is this little thing between Freddy and Charlie ??!! so touchy/feely! 🥴 what does Josie think about this? and where is JJ?

1702411722403.png

how did she not kill him, jumping on the little man there?! :ROFLMAO: Freddy is a big woman.

1702411825340.png

and more touching??!

1702411916548.png

He also comments on her posts too.....hmmmmm 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So they skip Advent while at home but make it an obnoxious point to hide presents in a communal fireplace?! Could they be any more low class? You don’t shower your wife with presents at someone else’s birthday party. And you also don’t give your wife’s friends piggyback rides or grope their breasts while flirting with them in a tin foil costume. Very inappropriate behavior from Charlie all around! He gave a crown to Josie’s friend. Not the birthday girl. Not his wife. But bratty Freddy. She’s a pretty girl but my God is she a priss. Why the fawning all over this woman who acts like a child?!

Also, for a couple who claim to be proponents of all things British made, they don’t even seem to know the geography of their own country very well. For as small as England is, Josie is clueless. I’m an American and even I have more interest in places than these two snobs.

Reactions: 17
I think Charlie has a crush on Freddy..... :ROFLMAO:
---
What an unflattering awful shaped dress on her, all it does is highlight large hips with those massive pockets....🥴

1702413603906.png

1702413640665.png

---
Charlie's face literally scared me here...his eyes are serial killer's eyes.....creepy..... :eek:

1702414515396.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Freddy and Charlie looked like Grey Gardens on that couple’s stroll. Really shady behavior. I wonder if Charlie invited Josie’s crush into their room as an Advent present for Her.
---
She linked everything she was wearing but not Em’s YouTube channel/social media. Such a great friend.
---
Didn’t Josie throw herself at Freddy’s boyfriend at her wedding when Charlie was nowhere to be found on the dance floor? They are too vanilla and boring but it’s giving swingers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It is giving swingers 😂

I’m not a fan but imo Freddy is stunning and I reckon he fancies the pants off her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually don’t agree with you on this and liked that she included it in her vlog.
If you condone the footage (or practise) that represents the chasing of an animal causing copious amounts of stress and the dismembering whilst alive, resulting in a slow death as a good thing, that's your prerogative. It's neither a clean kill or humane culling, it's inflicting unnecessary pain and suffering for pure amusement.

Framing such footage whilst playing upbeat 'Disney' like classical music as idyllic countryside content is deplorable and saddening.

Joyfully filming an 'illegal' practise is questionable in itself. Drag hunting does exist but there's no certainty that was the case in the footage shown, by the way the hounds were baying and being in the countryside they would’ve come across an animal regardless. She’s playing ignorant being fully aware this ‘sport’ occurs in the Cotswolds and pandering to the elites who couldn’t give a toss about her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If you condone the footage (or practise) that represents the chasing of an animal causing copious amounts of stress and the dismembering whilst alive, resulting in a slow death as a good thing, that's your prerogative. It's neither a clean kill or humane culling, it's inflicting unnecessary pain and suffering for pure amusement.

Framing such footage whilst playing upbeat 'Disney' like classical music as idyllic countryside content is deplorable and saddening.

Joyfully filming an 'illegal' practise is questionable in itself. Drag hunting does exist but there's no certainty that was the case in the footage shown, by the way the hounds were baying and being in the countryside they would’ve come across an animal regardless. She’s playing ignorant being fully aware this ‘sport’ occurs in the Cotswolds and pandering to the elites who couldn’t give a toss about her.
There is a whole lot wrong about what you’ve written here and quite frankly factually incorrect.
Furthermore, you assume that they are conducting illegal practises whereas you have no proof and are simply spouting your personal feelings about this matter on here which you have now directed personally at me.
You are definitely in the wrong place for this and should swiftly move on.
---
Gosh I cant stand Freddy.
And they’re even worse when they’re together.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can we please get some screenshots of his comments under Freddy’s posts? This is surprising because I had Charlie written off as gay. If my husband ever gave a crown to my maid of honor after a piggyback ride and groping, he wouldn’t be my husband for long. Josie should be mortified.

Reactions: 10
Aside from the disrespect toward his wife, it was so rude of Charlie to “crown” Freddy when Em was sitting right next to her. It was her 30th birthday and she was hosting a really nice weekend getaway. These are low class behaviors that don’t go unnoticed.

Reactions: 15
Including the hunt was probably one of the very few 'every day life' things she's included. She didn't give an opinion or show support or distain and I thought it was done well.

Yes we've no idea what sort of hunt it was but it isn't unusual to see this in the Cotswolds. If anything else, it showed that those who ride horses are very appreciative of drivers who properly pull over and let them pass in peace. So many drivers don't understand how to react around riders so for this alone I appreciated the footage being included.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.