Fashion Mumblr #39 flogging the Financial times but don't buy a £6 yogurt or Josie will whine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josie has a great figure, if anything she is too thin, but like most people, not all fashion trends suit every figure
Thanks for mentioning that. She is already so thin… it’s really not helpful or nice to bodyshame her. Bodyshaming should never be a thing to do anyway.
Call her out for fakeness, ads etc - but not for her figure.

Reactions: 13
I think Charlie has a crush on Freddy..... :ROFLMAO:
---
What an unflattering awful shaped dress on her, all it does is highlight large hips with those massive pockets....🥴

View attachment 2626115

View attachment 2626116
---
Charlie's face literally scared me here...his eyes are serial killer's eyes.....creepy..... :eek:

View attachment 2626159
That dress is so stunning but you’re right, as soon as it gets to the hips those pockets accentuate it so badly. Terrible design, had so much potential

Reactions: 7
I don’t know about you but I’m either not watching any of the vlogmases or if I do out of boredom I’m fast fwd the vast majority .

it’s overload and because it’s so intensive they are spreading the content very thinly making for very boring vlogs

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t know about you but I’m either not watching any of the vlogmases or if I do out of boredom I’m fast fwd the vast majority .

it’s overload and because it’s so intensive they are spreading the content very thinly making for very boring vlogs
Im day off so watching the vlogs ,must admit i don't watch her all year,but i get the impression all the aires and graces are very much put on for show,she really doesn't display naturally cultured behaviour. Her husband comes across as an obnoxious little goblin,he likes to take control and seems to delight in correcting her. I take it,his family have money and shes basically desperate to fit in with the affluent and cultured people around her. Does she cook anything apart from macaroni cheese. I find it quite uncomfortable watching the fake interactions between them

• Haha
Reactions: 19

🙋‍♀️ Same here. I haven't watch any of her vlogmas content. I only read here 🤗 cause is more fun and good to know Im not missing anything. I only watched a bit if a vlog the part where she ate fish and chips in the car as I was curious about the bad manners mentioned here...

But overall I have had zero interest on watch her vlogmas.

Reactions: 11
Imagine poor Em Sheldon's fam they go to Wilderness for her 30th and get bombarded with chat all weekend from Mansplaining Char Char 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Came in here to say I’m disappointed in Josie. I really didn’t like her. But I gave her a second chance even when I found out about her racist past. It seemed like she attempted to do the necessary work during the whole George Floyd situation. But her behavior at her so called “friend’s” birthday was so despicable and abhorrent. Her lack of decorum and obliviousness at someone’s else’s bday was astonishing to me. READ THE ROOM! Erm (or whatever her name is) needs to wake up. Josie is NOT her friend. Josie does not respect her. For someone who claims to carry themself with poise and grace she really showed everyone her backside. Her pretentiousness and haughtiness was fully evident and apparent in this vlog. If I was blind to it before, I’m no longer blind to it now. It rears its ugly head when she’s in the presence of people she deems inferior to her. You think should would try that mess with Leonora?! Pretending like she doesn’t know anywhere else in England but the cotswolds? She looks like a fool. And it didn’t land the way she THOUGHT it would land. It’s giving nouveau riche. It’s giving DENSE.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Yes and it’s old footage that we see on her Instagram stories (or someone else’s) about 4 days previously. Yawn.

Reactions: 10
Does Em have a YouTube channel? IG? I would actually like to check it out as she seems like a nice girl but to my recognition, Josie has never once linked to her “friend”. I thought her party was spectacular. I love road trips and seeing other parts of the country and world. This is lost on Josie who talks about a skincare product for 20 minutes but shows her international audience precisely 5 seconds of their 5 hour drive.

Talking about getting the flogs “back in realtime”. Josie, my darling, it has NEVER been in realtime!

At least with tryhard Freddie around she doesn’t look like so much of a wannabe posho!

Does Em have a YouTube channel? IG? I would actually like to check it out as she seems like a nice girl but to my recognition, Josie has never once linked to her “friend”. I thought her party was spectacular. I love road trips and seeing other parts of the country and world. This is lost on Josie who talks about a skincare product for 20 minutes but shows her international audience precisely 5 seconds of their 5 hour drive.
Yes she does. Youtube is https://www.youtube.com/@Emshelx
I didn't watch Em's vlog (I don't like her content) but Im watching Emily Canham vlogmas, at least she showed the venue and spent a good time with Em.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone had difficulty wrangling those mahoosive teef in the latest mahoosive flogathon!

Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 17.37.00.png

Fancy being given all those freebies and then using them as Christmas presents for friends and family....what a cheapskate she is! Does she never think of donating anything to a refuge/hospice/charity or doing a giveaway for her followers?? And the excesses of that party made me feel queasy being viewed in this economic climate.

Reactions: 17

Tall I meant to say :rolleyes: compared to little Charlie :ROFLMAO:
---
Thanks for mentioning that. She is already so thin… it’s really not helpful or nice to bodyshame her. Bodyshaming should never be a thing to do anyway.
Call her out for fakeness, ads etc - but not for her figure.

NOBODY here is body shaming her. 🤷‍♀️ Really unnecessary to post that in my opinion. She does have a great figure, but she has the time and means to do many things to keep herself in shape. Not everyone can do that. We talk about her style and everything associated with her life.
---
Today's vlog......

that party seems so excessive for a birthday 🥴 shining blue beams? Narnia? snobby guests overdone, of course Josie ran to this event, apparently very important people were there 🥴🥴 maybe more people she can use for her business opportunities. :rolleyes: Her family were visiting and she took off and left her mom to entertain them herselves.....so nice of her. :rolleyes: Most of the vlog was her getting ready , totally overdone with makeup, non stop skin care, silly feather dress.... blah.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I just had to pop in (during covid times I was so active on this thread!) and say I’ve been watching the odd flogmas from Josie and she’s just even more out of touch than she was already…in the same vlog that she is talking about £7.99 being too expensive for country life magazine, she also shows a massive haul of expensive designer stuff probably thousands of pounds…how is she so completely out of touch? Trying to be relatable about the price of the magazine whilst she’s spending thousands on designer stuff 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
That party she went to with “royals and prime ministers” was giving Eyes Wide Shut. Some dark vibes with all of that “Follow the Light” and antler symbolism. Of course she shows 20 seconds of the party…the only thing viewers actually want to watch.
---
Of course she just had to say it was the best party she had ever been to when her last vlog was literally her “friend’s” very well-planned 30th birthday getaway. She is so rude.

How cheap can she possibly be to never reach into her pockets and buy a present for someone? She just regifts things. “I guess I’ll be nice and give this Shiseido set away.” Nice?! That company sent it to you for free after they provided you with a free international holiday with the brand (to which she immediately went home and promoted their competitor, Elizabeth Arden). On top of this, she is linking said freebie for commission. Nice?! I bet she never shares any of her PR with the women on her team. She is absolutely vile with her greed.

I wonder if the Birkenstocks in the wrong size and black scarf was intentional from a marketing rep who doesn’t like Josie or if it was a mixup. Why bother to show it and make that sort of comment? She is an entitled snob who doesn’t deserve this sort of daily showering of presents. Could she be any more spoiled and ungrateful?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That Birkenstocks comment was so awful. She practically sneered that how dare they send her something that was really not her 'style' , so ungrateful. She hated all the things she got. She is so spoiled. So many people would have loved getting things like this for free. Makes me cringe at her entitleness. Also she would look fabulous in black. Blondes look good in that color in my opinion. White, beige and pink are summer colors for me.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Josie is about to pee her pants because she[s so excited at the prospect of rubbing shoulders with the Cotswold's elite lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s an interesting one. She blocked me as I politely mentioned she could be over doing the saturation on her photos (she used to be so orange lol) so another butthurt influencer who can’t take any sort of constructive feedback

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.