Fashion Mumblr #39 flogging the Financial times but don't buy a £6 yogurt or Josie will whine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, this was kind of a joke. There was a vlog not long ago where she got fish and chips, ate them in the car and told the editor of the video (I don't remember her name) to please don't tell Charlie she was eating that. There was no explaination why she said so 🤷‍♀️
Lmao got it. I mean I wouldn’t be surprised if he suddenly did start monitoring her food, she’s lost quite a bit of weight in the past year and I know that’s somewhat common before a wedding but the wellness talk is fairly constant even during the holidays. I just wasn’t sure if it was confirmed omgg.

Reactions: 6
Wasn't her mom with her at the car doing the same thing? 🤣 That footage to me was so eww... they taking the fish with their hands, on the car... We all are different. I'm the kind of person who doesn't eat at my car. And in winter, with all the windows closed... I bet didn't smell good there.

However I understand why they ate in the car. Charlie doesn't allow her to eat fried food at their house 🤷‍♀️

Whenever I see a photo of these 4 together:

View attachment 2623655

I always think on how good Emily looks and how ridiculous the other 3 look 🤣🤣
Urgh🥴🥴🥴 her skinny little arms are awful in this pic,the others are slim but Josie looks like a lollipop head, doubt the endless mouth watering mac and cheese make it as far as her digestive system.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So Em Sheldon's party seemed far more down to Earth or at least relaxed than the pretentious screeching matches wev seen of late from the other influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Teefers false superlatives "....oh my goodness...Holy guacamole...wow..amazing" Blah, blah, blah. Em went to so much trouble with so many thoughtful touches, to make her evening fun, Teefers sounded so false....and in the background, monotone Char SK droning on and on and on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Vlogmas is sickening These two are pretentious fakers , Living in the west midlands (She lives closer to Birmingham then she does to Oxford ) begging to be part of the aristocracy . Wish she would be a bit humble for a change .

Reactions: 17
Vlogmas is sickening These two are pretentious fakers , Living in the west midlands (She lives closer to Birmingham then she does to Oxford ) begging to be part of the aristocracy . Wish she would be a bit humble for a change .
Can she even spell the word "humble", never mind understand the meaning and actually being humble? The closest she will get is the humble brag...

Reactions: 11
Nothing wrong with the West Midland as I live in Staffordshire (close to Shropshire and Cheshire) Lot's of fantastic places she could visit besides Daylesford.

Reactions: 10
Hey, Teefers!!! You might be able to remember what day you are on if you actually filmed in realtime and not far in advance in order to get all the #ADs signed off…
---
Jesus Christ how many times are we going to have to hear her tragic cheese “jokes” in one month?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Who exactly is Em? She doesn’t seem to fit in with the others. I felt bad that Josie didn’t ask her to be a bridesmaid despite them seeming to be friends. Josie had to leave room for the billionaire’s wife. Weird comment but Em’s body doesn’t match her face. lol. If that makes any sense at all. I thought she looked her best at what seemed like a really nice 30th birthday party. Josie is always fawning all over Freddy. I can’t tell if she wants to be her or date her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who exactly is Em? She doesn’t seem to fit in with the others. I felt bad that Josie didn’t ask her to be a bridesmaid despite them seeming to be friends. Josie had to leave room for the billionaire’s wife. Weird comment but Em’s body doesn’t match her face. lol. If that makes any sense at all. I thought she looked her best at what seemed like a really nice 30th birthday party. Josie is always fawning all over Freddy. I can’t tell if she wants to be her or date her.
Freddy has such massive Regina George energy. Can’t stand her. Must be why Teefers loves her so. Snotty little mean girls clique.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Josie is always fawning all over Freddy. I can’t tell if she wants to be her or date her.
I know, so weird the way they dance 🤣 [ Capture from Em's vlog ]

Captura de Pantalla 2023-12-11 a la(s) 18.09.55.png

300px-Monkey_Puppet.jpg

---
Freddy has such massive Regina George energy. Can’t stand her. Must be why Teefers loves her so. Snotty little mean girls clique.
Freddy reminds me to Kimmy, in "My Best Friend's Wedding" 🤣

Captura de Pantalla 2023-12-11 a la(s) 18.15.03.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Charlie has got nothing better to do but talk to himself on their home account - again!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d suggest it includes something about her still living at home ?. I can’t think of a title
---
The above should be in leonoras thread apologies!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d suggest it includes something about her still living at home ?. I can’t think of a title
---
The above should be in leonoras thread apologies!
Same difference really.:ROFLMAO:

ugh Freddy has such a punchable personality.
---
Fashion Mumblr 40: Deck the “hauls” with fried chip stalls. Shilling more freebies than a shopping mall.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I remember maybe 5 or 6 years ago, thinking Josie seemed more down to earth and relatable than Freddy… now I think they’re both crazy!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.