Fashion Mumblr #39 flogging the Financial times but don't buy a £6 yogurt or Josie will whine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it hilarious that in this flog she went to a Jo Malone event and was raving about the fragrances and candles, yet she always raves about Jo Loves - seems such a contradiction.

And why do all these 'influencers' go for facials and then put makeup on straight after. I know they don't pay for the facials but it's such a waste and bad for the skin to put makeup on. You're meant to ideally wait 24 hrs after a facial.
---
I'm also genuinely scared for anyone living near her if her eyes are so bad in the dark that she can't even see if there are steps at the hotel! She drives in the dark and doesn't appear to wear glasses.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I found it hilarious that in this flog she went to a Jo Malone event and was raving about the fragrances and candles, yet she always raves about Jo Loves - seems such a contradiction.

And why do all these 'influencers' go for facials and then put makeup on straight after. I know they don't pay for the facials but it's such a waste and bad for the skin to put makeup on. You're meant to ideally wait 24 hrs after a facial.
---
I'm also genuinely scared for anyone living near her if her eyes are so bad in the dark that she can't even see if there are steps at the hotel! She drives in the dark and doesn't appear to wear glasses.
She's complained numerous times that after her laser surgery on her eyes she can't see in the dark, yet drives around at night all the time!

Reactions: 11
Sorry to jump on the post. Not watched her for a long time but poorly and watching trash! What has she done to her teeth/lips not watched her for a while need filing in

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I truly think she doesn’t want to associate with anyone that she can’t use for something or for social climbing. Josie back at her Clapham house before the money was different, and I think she wants to pretend that Josie doesn’t exist. She was born out of a silver lake in the Cotswolds always living in a historic home and only people up to her inflated sense of worth are worthy of her time.
Exactly this! She used to hang out with people all the time and they used to have their annual Christmas jumper party! And she has plenty of people like Frow and Lydia who live nearby now but she seems to have squeezed all the use out of those people… it absolutely reeks of snobbishness. I don’t know exactly when the money arrived, I think someone said around 2018/2019 but she was so much more natural and likeable back then. As soon as she decided to move to the Cotswolds suddenly the elocution lessons kicked in and she decided to ditch her old life and be this strange, old woman rattling around in an old house putting on a wonderful English countryside act for the Americans!

Reactions: 19
Since we are on questions. How did the word flog come about? lol. Obviously a play off vlog. But I missed the memo.

She said Charlie is from a town near Windsor? Where are their hometowns? What does his parents do for a living? What was he doing for work in London when they first met? She said they were on holiday in the Maldives but both were living in London.

Reactions: 3
Since we are on questions. How did the word flog come about? lol. Obviously a play off vlog. But I missed the memo.

She said Charlie is from a town near Windsor? Where are their hometowns? What does his parents do for a living? What was he doing for work in London when they first met? She said they were on holiday in the Maldives but both were living in London.
Someone can correct me if I’m incorrect but flog as a term referring to selling has been around longer than vlogging and YouTube. I think it’s a play on the real meaning - which is essentially torture/being whipped - for OTT sales tactics. Think used car salesman. It’s torture in its own way.

Thank you! I pride myself on vocab but wasn’t familiar with that one. lol. Makes perfect sense.

The selling really is out of control. I get that’s a huge part of how this business is profitable but if she vlogs as much as she does, you would think she would want the majority of her videos to be a nice experience for her viewers. She shows very little in the way of her actual life. The content we want to watch is peppered in between nonstop flogging.

Those Dior shoes… my god she is a logo bleep. Will she really keep those or is it just for views and returns? And Teefers, it’s not a “treat” if it’s happening on the reg. You buy yourself luxury items all the time! Calling it a “treat” doesn’t make you relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's utterly revolting for including that footage of a fox hunt, the riders acknowledging her one after the other as they passed, probably the few times other men take any notice of her, going by the comments and doing a bit of research it still occurs illegally and might've been an actual hunt. She really thought she 'ate' by including such footage, absolute idiot.

2023-12-11 (2).png

Uncultured thing then boasts in 'three truths one lle' at Em's birthday vlog about being able to play the didgeridoo, an Aboriginal instrument reserved ideally for indigenous men, Char joking you can't say that it's cultural appropriation, what insensitive, disrespectful clowns they are.

Didn't look like she was vlogging Em's party, she's nothing to gain, Em is probably too rough around the corners for her audience and she's reluctant to give her the exposure a true friend would, it's all Leo now and her ripe connections.

Might be overdue for a lip flip with that gummy smile, good grief.

2023-12-11 (1).png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Hi! It’s been a while since I have been in here.
What’s the info on josie and her besties? Is she and Lidl still friends? Has she burned the bridge with Victoria/Frow and her roommate hubby?

Happy Holidays to all or Happy Day! Cheers!!
---
She's utterly revolting for including that footage of a fox hunt, the riders acknowledging her one after the other as they passed, probably the few times other men take any notice of her, going by the comments and doing a bit of research it still occurs illegally and might've been an actual hunt. She really thought she 'ate' by including such footage, absolute idiot.

View attachment 2622859

Uncultured thing then boasts in 'three truths one lle' at Em's birthday vlog about being able to play the didgeridoo, an Aboriginal instrument reserved ideally for indigenous men, Char joking you can't say that it's cultural appropriation, what insensitive, disrespectful clowns they are.

Didn't look like she was vlogging Em's party, she's nothing to gain, Em is probably too rough around the corners for her audience and she's reluctant to give her the exposure a true friend would, it's all Leo now and her ripe connections.

Might be overdue for a lip flip with that gummy smile, good grief.

View attachment 2622861
Didn’t she make racist comments before? Doesn’t seem like she grew or has learned anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What an unedifying spectacle that was in the car...Teefers and La-di-Da chomping down fish, chips and battered sausage in such a graceless fashion......and filming it!!! Loads of avatar grabs of ugly Teefer faces possible tho. :ROFLMAO:
Blimey..did anyone notice the size of Lala's nostrils..what the Cribbins has she had up there? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeez without her flogging something in every vlog there is no vlog. Absolute dire Vlogmas she does nothing apart from go to Pilates and Daylesford.

Reactions: 9
What an unedifying spectacle that was in the car...Teefers and La-di-Da chomping down fish, chips and battered sausage in such a graceless fashion......and filming it!!! Loads of avatar grabs of ugly Teefer faces possible tho. :ROFLMAO:
Very happy I didn't watch. She has no manners or semblance of refinement, but big on fake pretence! One of the neighbours posted here once to say that her table manners leave much to be desired. The toofy one will have to brush up if she's still working her little plan to score an invite to the Bamford dinner table. I think the only thing she'll get is an invite to flog a few more bottles of freebie Leoube wine for Daylesford.

Reactions: 12
Didn't Mummy ever teach her its rude to talk with your mouth full:sick::rolleyes:
Wasn't her mom with her at the car doing the same thing? 🤣 That footage to me was so eww... they taking the fish with their hands, on the car... We all are different. I'm the kind of person who doesn't eat at my car. And in winter, with all the windows closed... I bet didn't smell good there.

However I understand why they ate in the car. Charlie doesn't allow her to eat fried food at their house 🤷‍♀️

Whenever I see a photo of these 4 together:

Captura de Pantalla 2023-12-11 a la(s) 09.38.10.png

I always think on how good Emily looks and how ridiculous the other 3 look 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wasn't her mom with her at the car doing the same thing? 🤣 That footage to me was so eww... they taking the fish with their hands, on the car... We all are different. I'm the kind of person who doesn't eat at my car. And in winter, with all the windows closed... I bet didn't smell good there.

However I understand why they ate in the car. Charlie doesn't allow her to eat fried food at their house 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 2623655

Okay I guess I don’t watch Josie enough anymore - since when does Chaz not allow her to eat fried food at home? I swear I remember them bringing home fish & chips quite often and his potato roasties in his stupid Sunday roasts look fried AF. I’m assuming this is recent?

Reactions: 6
Okay I guess I don’t watch Josie enough anymore - since when does Chaz not allow her to eat fried food at home? I swear I remember them bringing home fish & chips quite often and his potato roasties in his stupid Sunday roasts look fried AF. I’m assuming this is recent?
Ok, this was kind of a joke. There was a vlog not long ago where she got fish and chips, ate them in the car and told the editor of the video (I don't remember her name) to please don't tell Charlie she was eating that. There was no explaination why she said so 🤷‍♀️

She’s been vlogging a lot of chips on the go in the car plus I think she slipped and said recently that SK “would kill her” if he knew she was eating that meal. One camp could have argued that she was being hyperbolic and that she merely meant Charlie would be annoyed that she was spoiling her dinner (they were headed to a pub roast that evening). I still find even that food policing troublesome though.
---

View attachment 2623655

I’m truly terrible but I hate how small Josie is. I think it’s her proportions: small head but giant fake teeth and lips. Tiny body but meters of fabric swallowing her up. I’m irrationally annoyed at her overall look right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why do I torture myself watching her vlogs?!? Ok the scenery is beautiful but she is insufferable. It is clear she is re-gifting freebies. How do you buy something and then say “who should we give this to?” Tells me it was a freebie you are re- gifting! Then basically throw your brooothhher( rolling r’s 🙄 so cringe) under the bus saying he has probably never heard of Dubarry so how special is this gift! Pats self on back for helping brother dress better…ugh. I could give 2 shites what any of my brothers wear!! So pretentious from someone who 5 yrs ago had squat.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.