Fashion Mumblr #39 flogging the Financial times but don't buy a £6 yogurt or Josie will whine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning my darlings! well its time for a new thread and if you were busy shopping at Daylesford (because why would you shop anywhere else?) and missed anything heres a quick rundown..

Josie has been doing a '30 days of Autumn outfits' on the gram but it was more like '30 days of awful outfits' as every outfit she wore was hideous.

She has been flogging the Financial times and harping on about how its full of great and informative articles and has saved all the articles she is going to read. Not sure why they need to read it when know-it-all Charlie already knows everything;)

They are getting a new Aga but cant decide on the colour. Char Char wants green to go with the green walls and green tiles etc etc.

She wasn't very happy with Char Char when he informed her his yogurt cost £6 a pot but he tried to reason with her saying he's saving loads of money as doesn't drink anymore therefore he buys the expensive yogurts instead!

She also had a moan at him when he brought 'expensive' leeks for the trivet and could he not use parsnips instead? no he couldn't he told her.

Char Char got his own back though buy cooking a couple of meals with mushrooms in and Josie hates mushrooms!🤭

If that wasn't bad enough he only gave her Anthropologie autumn mug to the charity shop. The doorknob!🤣

They ended the week telling us pheasants all about the farming problems with supermarkets (we know we read the news), what we should be eating (organic food obv), and that we should be saving and investing our money for our pension (really we didn't know that):rolleyes:

Anyway darlings Im off for a Oat milk chai latte at Daylesford, but please do carry on the chat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Morning my darlings! well its time for a new thread and if you were busy shopping at Daylesford (because why would you shop anywhere else?) and missed anything heres a quick rundown..

Josie has been doing a '30 days of Autumn outfits' on the gram but it was more like '30 days of awful outfits' as every outfit she wore was hideous.

She has been flogging the Financial times and harping on about how its full of great and informative articles and has saved all the articles she is going to read. Not sure why they need to read it when know-it-all Charlie already knows everything;)

They are getting a new Aga but cant decide on the colour. Char Char wants green to go with the green walls and green tiles etc etc.

She wasn't very happy with Char Char when he informed her his yogurt cost £6 a pot but he tried to reason with her saying he's saving loads of money as doesn't drink anymore therefore he buys the expensive yogurts instead!

She also had a moan at him when he brought 'expensive' leeks for the trivet and could he not use parsnips instead? no he couldn't he told her.

Char Char got his own back though buy cooking a couple of meals with mushrooms in and Josie hates mushrooms!🤭

If that wasn't bad enough he only gave her Anthropologie autumn mug to the charity shop. The doorknob!🤣

They ended the week telling us pheasants all about the farming problems with supermarkets (we know we read the news), what we should be eating (organic food obv), and that we should be saving and investing our money for our pension (really we didn't know that):rolleyes:

Anyway darlings Im off for a Oat milk chai latte at Daylesford, but please do carry on the chat.
Marvelous as always @coconochanel !

I’ll also repose my question from last thread as we ran out of time. Why were Josie’s cookies so damn runny?!? Too many farm fresh organic products still not working?

Reactions: 12

The winning title with 19 votes in the previous thread was from @Namima inspired by @Ja’mieKing
Post #785 - The suggested winning title was "Brand Prostitute"

Last edited:
  • Haha

I’ll also repose my question from last thread as we ran out of time. Why were Josie’s cookies so damn runny?!? Too many farm fresh organic products still not working?
I haven’t seen this particular boondoggle, but she never follows recipes because she’s too lazy/know-it-all to follow the recipe precisely…and when she Fs up baking, her comments come alive with people telling her baking relies on chemical reactions, so she has to follow the recipe, and I think she does it for engagement, too.

LOL! maybe her mom baked them this time! :LOL:

1697902690864.png

on another note...she looks so bored here...kinda disrespectful to the financial advisor who came out to talk to them. Her leg hiked up and twiddling with her fingers....and Charlie just looks dimwitted here... :LOL:

1697902780329.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Finally!.

The last thing I’d do is put velvet pumpkins on/right up against greasy buttery biscuits …
Hmmmm…the difference between having actually bought something with your hard earned pennies or being given a freebie methinks!

Reactions: 11
Ahh sorry I did look on the most liked posts but didn't see it. You can ask the mods to change it if you like.👍
No problem and no need to ask mods to change. I hope they will suggest the title again for the next thread. It's very appropriate for Josie.

Reactions: 10
on another note...she looks so bored here...kinda disrespectful to the financial advisor who came out to talk to them. Her leg hiked up and twiddling with her fingers....and Charlie just looks dimwitted here... :LOL:

View attachment 2523409
Her body language here is that of an insolent teenager. That Miss Rottenmeier pulling of her mouth... she is vile!

Reactions: 14

I feel like cookies recipes are a bit hit and miss but I like cutting my dough and putting it in the freezer for an one or two to prevent that.

Reactions: 8
I feel like cookies recipes are a bit hit and miss but I like cutting my dough and putting it in the freezer for an one or two to prevent that.
I saw in a recipe I did that I had to put the cut dough in the fridge for an hour before cooking - I wondered why at the time so yes maybe this is the key to success
---
@kale-supremacist you have solved Josie’s cooking conundrum!. It is to stop the cookie ending up in a “buttery blob” 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
LOL! maybe her mom baked them this time! :LOL:

View attachment 2523408

View attachment 2523409
Charlie irritated the crap out of me, as soon as they sat down to have the “professional” give pointers on finances he opens his gob and starts droning on, I’d say Josie was bored of him and his spiel as she has probably heard it all before, I would have edited him right out.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.