Fashion Mumblr #39 flogging the Financial times but don't buy a £6 yogurt or Josie will whine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Birkenstocks comment was so awful. She practically sneered that how dare they send her something that was really not her 'style' , so ungrateful. She hated all the things she got. She is so spoiled. So many people would have loved getting things like this for free. Makes me cringe at her entitleness. Also she would look fabulous in black. Blondes look good in that color in my opinion. White, beige and pink are summer colors for me.
I hope she gets blackballed from the 24S PR list for that sneering reaction and immediate rejection of their free gifts. As if she doesn’t wear those ridiculous Holland Cooper knockoff Ugg slippers and gardening mules and would have no use for those Birk mules. Or that black scarf. Josie is such common trash cosplaying as a posho.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s a greedy, ungrateful sneering witch. It honestly makes me so mad that these greedy, begging influencers get given so much.

Reactions: 17
Everytime we see a brand gift an influencers we should just write in to tell them we’re boycotting

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope she gets blackballed from the 24S PR list for that sneering reaction and immediate rejection of their free gifts. As if she doesn’t wear those ridiculous Holland Cooper knockoff Ugg slippers and gardening mules and would have no use for those Birk mules. Or that black scarf. Josie is such common trash cosplaying as a posho.
Agree. But I hope she gets blackmailed from the company that own 24S. It's LVMH, they own Dior, LV, Fendi, (half of )Fenty, Tiffany, Sephora, the Belmond train she went on, Moet etc etc... They're the biggest luxury company in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Every time I see a brand send an influencer $1000+ worth of freebies in obnoxious packaging, I want to call their customer service and say my $30 order didn’t arrive and would like a reshipment. I call it buy one get one Bezos. It’s absurd that we as consumers are overcharged so that they can court these infleunzas to luxury hotel stays and five course meals. It makes me not want to support any of those brands that squander their marketing budgets like this

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her face in the beginning of her version of Em’s bday vlog is ATROCIOUS. I’m serious. She’s frightening. She looks SO old. Isn’t she 30?!?
---
As an aside, I know that we dig on Charlie but I actually think he might be running her business entirely.

I hope cult beauty and not Drybar sponsored her. I will dump Drybar if they did. She’s so not enthusiastic about Drybar’s products or devices. It’s so obvious. F her. I’ll take em.
---
England is a small country and this broad is actually driving or riding to these places and doesn’t know where she is. WTF?!?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.