Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juliexyzz

He does look like a psycho killer in that photo😱
Had to take a look at the opera vlog after reading the comments here. Curiosity got the better of me. Pretty much unwatchable the whole thing. Her and Freddy are so cringe. Did someone already mention Josie walking on the street while the dress was dragging on the pavement !!!!!! Our Ms. Manners !! SHE is a fashion influencer ?????
The dress, she rented it ??? For sure didn't pay for it. How can you do fashion and treat clothes like that ?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

albatross2000

Newbie here. I actually love their house and garden. They made some poor choices early on but I think their recent ones have been better. And I respected Charlie for admitting that in the last video (I watch about 1/10 of their videos)

But the relentless sell sell sell is fatiguing and disingenuous....it's hard to take any recommendation seriously. Well I don't because one minute it's Valentino then it's Amazon then it's H&M then it's Reiss etc... The whole push to luxury with influencers is really offputting too. A few I used to enjoy have moved that way and I don't think it has improved their style...

• Heart

Easy Bake

Maybe it's time for Charlie to get a paying job and them to start shopping at Poundland. The horror!

• Haha
  • Wow

Allexie01

VIP Member
From Josie's Shopping Channel today :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 18.01.25.png

Yet more new workout gear....and she admits she has had to size up now (to accommodate all that mac'n'cheese that has migrated to her bum?)

Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 18.18.27.png

What a very tasteful look involving two scarves tied together behind her neck. :rolleyes: (How long before Lidl tries this one?)😁

• Haha
  • Sick

Lotster

Her extravagent lifestyle is really starting to rub me up the wrong way. Even small things. The other day we had to watch her making the "perfect chai latte". In their kitchen they have the full on, professional style coffee machine (like you'd get in a coffee shop), the milk frother and all the other coffee making stuff, yet she STILL buys endless overpriced coffees whenever she goes out. Most of us are trying to cut out on things like that and have them as an odd treat, and I certainly wouldn't buy one out if I had all that stuff at home in my kitchen.

• Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Can’t believe her rant about a wedding dress! Yes I’ll admit, anything wedding related is usually more expensive- food, band, drinks, venue - but wedding dresses are different. My sister used to own a bridal shop and the costs are so high because you’re not bulk ordering 50,000 units of a single dress! Most are samples in the shop which are then ordered individually to your size and then altered. Taxes are astronomical, a bridal shop may only sell a couple of dresses a week, and the service involved is 1000% more than just purchasing a dress off the shelf in a shop. Try keeping a shop open 7 days a week with staff and only shifting a few dresses. But if bridal shops closed and everyone bought offline, she’d be moaning about that!
The average wedding dress is £800-£2000 and not £4K to £15k and for that money she could have one designed and made for her.
All that was a beg for a free dress!!

nightingale_

So I looked up the prices of things she mentioned in the vlog, those expensive pyjamas were nearly £600 for pyjamas!! And for all of those dior shoes and bags, it’s about £8k/£9k!!!! She’s so out of touch with reality
...And she wonders why people aren't using her affiliate links/sales are down? Gee, I wonder...

• Wow

elizagem

She has serious issues with her executive function/organisation. A task she thought was going to take 30 mins (responding to emails pre-Peloton workout, dahlings!), actually took her seven and a half hours… WTF??!! And, no lunch break too - as she pointed out. I am surprised she can even get herself out of the house and onto the 10, 000 flights she goes on each year.

• Wow
  • Haha

Louise84

Chatty Member
Ha, ha … the irony of Josie saying that she was scared of phoning Wild Nutrition in case they tried to flog their supplements to her because who wants a hard sell? ”I just don’t want to be sold to” says the Queen of flogging!!!! 😂😂🤪

• Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
Maybe they want to keep the riff raff away 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry, couldn't help thinking of Basil Fawlty.
The whole defender thing just shows how shallow, stupid and narrowminded her world is. I'm not British. Maybe defender is also a US thing ? I don't know. I live in a city so countryside life is foreign to me. Didn't literally know what a defender WAS until she got one and you guys started commenting on it. She must have followers from all over the world who don't get the whole " gotta have a defender" thing. It's just a big chunk of a car that seems unpractical for their lifestyle anyway.
they seem to collect things which they feel makes them look like 5th generation country folk....... tweed, green everything, defender.... its all cliche

• Haha

Jessie98

VIP Member
Hello Dahlings.....go buy the Astrid calendar now with the money that you don't have. Scrimping and worrying about heat????? Not to worry just use my could and feed my already bulging bank account while the majority of the country worry about heating their houses for one week to the next.... ta ta dahlings. Off for my 5th facial of the week. I did 3 extra reels. Exhausted 😩 🖕

• Haha

retro444

VIP Member
She's just dragging the train of that dress all over street floor, minging. It's rented too, what a nice way to repay them. Their fake girly laughs and accents, it's so obvious. Freddy actually wore a dress that went past her arse cheeks, she dresses like a seven year old. A pair of wannabe's at the opera.

• Sick
  • Haha

Hayleyraine

You are so right. I wonder if it would not have been better PR for HN to have given to employees or staff/patients at the Brompton or C+W, their local hospitals … or maybe the foodbank!!! I’m going to tweet them!
It's bewildering that companies are still sending freebies to these influencers who have a more engaged following on tattle than they do in real life. Why aren't stores, beauty companies, fashion brands, etc reading the room? Not only has the economic climate changed, no one likes to see these floggers ungratefully receive gift after gift, selling product on and making an unethical profit when they can. I can't believe companies haven't noticed a drop off in their sales, as regular people steer clear of the brands.

• Heart

lanathebest

Chatty Member
"but apparently ive been snipping them wrong [herbs] so Charlie will show me the correct way" - Josie"
"Don't say it like that, we both been snipping it wrong" - Charlie
1664630902291.png

The animosity... and these two wanna get married? A mystery to me. She always sounds annoyed or bitter about him

• Haha

Shmoogles

LOL! Victoria/inthefrow just broke the "surprise" (that everyone here already knew) that Josie and Charlie have 2 strawtops!!! 😂

In her latest vlog around 14:07

• Haha

Allexie01

VIP Member
Princess Josie does one of 'those' faces again! Surprised she can stretch her lips so wide with all that filler in them!

Screenshot 2022-10-11 at 17.43.19.png

• Haha
  • Sick