Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
The unboxing and flaunting of free items / money in today’s vlog was just TOO MUCH. she literally unboxed 1000s of pounds worth of stuff and looked so smug doing it. She’s becoming really unlikeable.
100% Cost of living crisis in the UK and she is spending a months wage on a dress that is 2 sizes too big.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
If Charlie was on the spectrum, most of his ramblings would at least be accurate. Autistic people are very specific and retain great details about their subject of choice. Charlie just enjoy listening to himself, using words incorrectly to seem informed, and truly, just saying a lot of shit nonsense.

Hungarianka

VIP Member
Very unwise to discuss when not qualified to speak on the subject but that doesn’t seem to stop her from gobbing off and talking out of her behind. The gesticulating and the frantic overtalking proved that she was completely out of her depth at times made no sense. No disrespect to her financial advisor but it’s always best to hire somebody with experience not just within in the industry but in life but good luck to him in his career. It’s a shame that Josephine took notes and then failed to make sense to her audience she needs to do more research than vague garbled word salads. As usual making a complete fool of herself. Also her obsession with etiquette, a Lady never speaks of four things, Sex, Religion, Politics or Money.

Attachments

• Heart

IneverKnewmylogin

Chatty Member
Josie is selling her soul for Black Friday. Ad ad ad ad and more ads. How can one person advertise so many fucking face creams?
Meanwhile the Estate Manager Chav will be Chavsplaining to some ‘antique’ dealer and buying more side tables and bad paintings …

• Haha

Pinkpeonies

I was on YouTube this morning and it suggested one of her older videos. It was etiquette. I can’t believe the gall - thinking she should be teaching us plebs a thing or two. Think she’s forgotten we can see how she eats.

• Haha

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
Charlie's dressing room is like a store, how much of the same clothes does the man need, and all those shoes! He thinks he's some kind of Lord of the Manor :sick: 🙄

• Haha

Sambatiki

I can't believe this woman is 31, I'd say at least 40. All those non stop creams and potions are making her age like crazy. I've used the same cream for many years and have always looked younger than my age. Also is she ever going to wear some normal clothes and stop prancing around in fairy dresses with ridiculous poofy sleeves. ugh.

View attachment 1640326

I also want to know where exactly is she commuting to? I don't recall her having a 9 to 5 job 🙄
Careful what you say about the over 40s. Some of us here are in that bracket. 😩😉

She isn't commuting anywhere along that bloody footpath. Unless she's got a barn hidden in one of the fields somewhere.
She's s walked about 200 yards out of her house. She'll be claiming that the great british cotswold countryside is her office.

• Haha

Allexie01

VIP Member
I'm not sure this woman is an ideal person to be promoting any product to do with lips and teeth!!!!!

Screenshot 2022-11-18 at 19.38.15.png

• Haha

Easy Bake

They definitely go on a lot of vacations but they're all the same. They mainly fry themselves on a beach and hardly ever explore the area and learn something new. I've stopped watching their trips together its like groundhog day.

elizagem

4k to 15k is insane for a wedding dress you can get them for 1k or less.

She was happy to rip off her subs with her zimmerman scam though .....
Why doesn’t she hire a wedding dress? She’s always banging on about how renting outfits is such a great idea and we know how environmentally friendly she is (ahem!), I think it’s the perfect solution. If it’s good enough for Carrie Johnson…

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
Ostentatious prick. It's not nerdy to enjoy watching back your own vlogs, it's narcissistic.

Nerdy is to be really into and studious about something 'uncool', you aren't nerdy in the slightest Josie, you're just obsessed with yourself and showing off.

If anything, you're nerdy about middle aged, middle class woman clothes.

Ohhhhhh you haven't got rid of aaaalllllllll your high-street clothes from your wardrobe :rolleyes:

...and anyway, thinking back to the days she tries to emulate, she gives off more snobby senior servant vibes rather than aristocratic Lady vibes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
Makes me so sad that the dogs aren’t allowed any toys. They always look so sad. I wish they lived in a home where they could play and be free. :(

Right it’s getting late. If anyone needs me I’ll be having dinner in the greenhouse 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

MuzzandI

Ha was thinking exactly the same. Anyone local want to come with and petition to save our blackberries? 😂
Me too.
So selfish, and no consideration for the wildlife either, the animals aren't getting freebie food from the likes of Ocado!

• Haha

Elsewhere

Why do these influencers always lie about the time? She’s saying she’s got half an hour before her taxi arrives and she’s off doing god knows what around the house, picking vegetables, arranging flowers…I don’t understand it

Hass

Chatty Member
So agree with the writer above who mentioned that they watched Sophie Patterson's vlog talking about the death of the Queen and Josie only mentioning that it was a bank holiday. I also watched Amelia Liana's vlog - she took the trouble to go to 4 flower shops (everyone was sold out) to buy bouquets that her and her mother went to lay at Buckingham Palace. So why is Josie so tone deaf - she never fails to mention that her Charlie's parents live on the edge of Windsor Park....

• Heart

motherofglitter

oh i HATE this "toxins and fluoride are bad for you" absolute pseudoscience NONSENSE. fluoride is NOT harmful in the water supply, charlie, and toxins are a MYTH. we HAVE LIVERS FFS. this goop nonsense drives me nuts.

OMG… I almost fell for it. I liked the “Amazon Cashmere Dress”, so I clicked on the link… Girl, if you are lying just don’t make it that obvious. The thing is not even made of wool but mainly Polyester and Cotton and is from some Chinese retailer. Even the shipping is from China… so much for the “supporting local businesses” crap. If I had that kind of money, I wouldn’t dream of spending it on such poor quality items from shady companies that supposedly never heard from fair trade or workers’ welfare/safety/rights….
cashmere is goat, not wool, but also that is such bullshit. polyester is gross.

• Heart

georgiecait

VIP Member
So I noticed in the vlog before last she showed her lawn in comparison to the fry/brown fields and said ‘gosh I don’t know how our lawn has managed to survive and stay so green’ - then in this video she full on shows them watering the lawn with hosepipes attached to a lawn sprinkler!! I know certain irrigation systems are immune from hose pipe bans but even if her area isn’t under a ban, you should still be careful and use as little as possible during a drought. No wonder their lawn is so green!
The area I’m in doesn’t have a hose pipe ban but we’re told to be a cautious and conscientious as possible. Like with lockdown she really doesn’t think rules apply to her.
If you have common sense and a conscience you would not be watering your garden right now.
End of.

Reactions: 18