Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

juniper54ny

Ah, but old Cha Cha the SK is flogging oft a load of his old tat on Reliked at the mo! Anyone want to get into his old tighty shorts??? Praps JoHo is insisting he pays for all his acquisitions himself now? The SK is selling 113 items, JoHo is selling 611 :rolleyes:

View attachment 1647448
Those poor squished balls.....

I think the Botox and fillers are ageing too. They give her the appearance of an older woman trying to look younger - plus her totally (unnaturally) smooth forehead makes the rest of her face look older in comparison. Young women, please lay off the Botox, you don’t need it! It’s marketed as ‘preventative’ but actually causes the muscles to weaken over time, eventually making you look older.

I can’t bring myself to watch any of her vlogs at the moment - they’re just so irritating!
Good Lord sis !!! I could have posted the same sentiment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Fleuntspite

My gosh Josie is dull and boring and to the point that she makes watching paint dry look utterly entertaining 🙄 just had a look at her instagram as i refuse to watch her youtube (it's boring beyond af) and her instagram is just dull and empty from any reality and colour it's beige beyond belief, I for one could never live without colour and excitement of real world activity, it's like josie thinks she lives in a fantasy world..... Maybe in her head but in reality someone please slap her back to the real world.

Giselle 27458

I’m a bit offended for Victoria in Josie’s thumbnail tonight. I actually gasped. Why would a supposed friend post that sort of still shot as a thumbnail 🥴

• Haha

claraD

Yep totally agree with that, and that it’s a grey line, however, those laws are usually in relation to vintage cars which never had rear belts.

Josie’s defender is a 1998 which, if it was fitted with back seats, most definitely would have had seatbelts. I may be wrong (happy to be corrected) but I don’t think hers had any seats originally and they’ve added in the benches to make it look like an authentic farm vehicle. To me, legal or not, it is madness to travel with small children in a car with NO restraints, especially down fast country roads. It’s certain death if there was a serious accident and I would be so terrified of being responsible, when they could have easily taken another car that has seatbelts and could fit car seats in.
I think it depends also on what it's registered as, agricultural or commercial as apposed to a stationwagon some people have the agricultural or commercial for cheaper tax I think. I wonder what the law is with adding seTs into a vehicle if it's first registered without, esp if it was classed as agricultural they may have to change it

Shmoogles

They really act as if they despise their house and where they live - they can't take enough "vacations" to get away!

realityfan

Chatty Member
yes please, brexit was a pain. Had enough of politicians making it harder than necessary, should have had a plan in the first place.
I want my easy passport queue back (I know there is more to it than that)

france = we like your style, we like you don’t have stupid health and safety like us, we like the food and the chateaus as they make good tv.

US citizen = your maps are not correct ( America is made larger and Europe is made a lot smaller , Google it). Id rather have my real teeth than your fake white scary looking choppers. your country has its own probs with racism, have you not heard the phrase people in glass houses?

as this site is mostly uk citizens not sure it’s the best place to go around insulting British/Scottish people.

wanted to die when he said that.
thought ha-has where common knowledge. If not only because of Agatha Christie and a couple of tv series where they have been used.
surprised they haven’t worked out that their costumes are not the thing and make them look even more ridiculous.
still waiting for them to publish a book on their moving into a old house journey.

are they still planning to renovate the kitchen or did they realise that they have no taste.
was happy to hear Charlie say they had learnt about furniture in the drawing room, that less is more and I will give it to him, in there at least they have done a good job.
Lolol, “did they realise that they have no taste” that’s brilliant! It’s quite a nice country kitchen as it is, if only they’d spent some time cleaning those lids on the AGA! 😆

• Haha

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Oops I meant her own thread 😂
If you're asking about Leonora Smee, here's her thread:

• Haha

Allexie01

VIP Member
JoHo doing the Meghan Markle arm grab.....Cha Cha not playing along! She will be doing the back patting next :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2022-10-27 at 12.31.39.png

• Haha

Tulip01

New Strawtop Cottages private Instagram. Surely the first has been a flop they can’t possibly do more 🤣
8B259DFF-1F92-4B2D-87E3-BD87DCDB7E53.jpeg

• Wow

LouLou10

Just being nosey but doesn’t anyone know what the scars on her chest are? I was watching an older video and she mentions them but never says what they are from

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
I find this man so creepy, nothing will convince me he wouldn’t have left the relationship if it wasn’t for her channel taking off and making so much money and her getting handouts to buy the huge house.

100% His type is page three blonde not too go to give head Josie.

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
In the latest blog. At 12:22 does Josie say that her friends love Skin and Me because they’re seeing a transformation with their “team”. What the hell does that mean?

IneverKnewmylogin

Chatty Member
She is so unfashionable. And her vibe is home shopping network.
An insult to home shopping networks … but that vibe seems to be getting her lots of Elemis gigs….

I tried the Spotlight teeth whitening strips ages ago when I used to follow Lydia Millen. Total waste of money IMO (and made in China, not very environmentally friendly now is it?)
Agree I tried the brand Pre finding any of the influenzas based on the strips (when I’d been in the US crest had strips and I loved them - wasn’t able to get them here) the spotlight stuff is unimpressive - aquafresh original gets teeth whiter/brighter - have to say Freddy got a freebie pearldrops pink paste and said she’d try it before advising followers - not sure what she said about it but I found it really good.