Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
So there we go she’s off to Singapore. Although I would say she actually there already and just posting a day behind. Bet she goes to the F1 too
In her last vlog, she said by the time we're watching it, she would already be in Singapore.

• Angry
Reactions: 5

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
To the dentists on here would an invaslign really fix an overjet ? My orthodontist recommended a metal appliance on the top jaw ( for my overbite a long time ago ).

Jessie98

VIP Member
I think I heard that Amazon give the highest payout for influencers, compared to other companies (cause they can afford to). And just think - once they get their affiliate links on your computer, ANYTHING you buy from Amazon they will get a percentage of for at least a month!

I'm the opposite, I actually like alot of this latest interation of what Lydia has done to their house (probably in the minority though) - although her constant ripping out of the only nice parts of their garden is irritating me, and who knows how long this latest work will last.

On the other hand, I can't stand most of what Josie and the Property Manager have done. It looks so forced and mismatched and they have strange colour choices - and really bad taste in "antiques"! They also have no sense of proportion, so everything looks like it comes from the mind of a demented person. :unsure:
Mind of a demented person 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Well they are very strange lol

LouLou10

Who is Lala 😂 does her mum live with her?

Also please tell me someone else see the big boogie up her nose when she was vlogging in the car 😂

• Haha

Allexie01

VIP Member
I had to laugh to myself this morning…had the latest Vlog on tv this morning and after an older one started playing automatically after….

She don’t have much joy with them heartless curlers does she…they never work 😂😂 you would think she would give up with them 🤦🏻‍♀️
Very true, she looks better with them in than after!!

• Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
Josie says in tonights flog she isnt a blue and white girl..... I recall some blue and white LKBennett slip ons she was flogging a bit back!

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Why does she dress like an art/geography teacher ? and her affordable options are not affordable to the average person.

Ch21

Chatty Member
I think Abercrombie and fitch is terrible quality. I have one sweatshirt from there which is lovely but that’s it

Namima

VIP Member
Is Josie travelling to Nashville soon ? She mentioned buying a hat for Nashville.

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
I’m a bit offended for Victoria in Josie’s thumbnail tonight. I actually gasped. Why would a supposed friend post that sort of still shot as a thumbnail 🥴
Josie's definitely jealous of her. She had a gifted wedding in France, and had another collab with Edge of Ember. ☠

coconochanel

VIP Member
So she receives a load of free stuff, keeps the stuff she likes and then wraps the unwanted up and gives them away as christmas gifts.
Basically her casts offs. No thoughts gone into it no carefully choosing the right item. No cost involved.
Did you hear her say about clearing out her beauty cupboard and saying she will give some away to friends. Not a thought about gifting to her subscribers or charity.
So so selfish
Do you think she actually does though? I thought she was only saying that cause it was an AD!