Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JellyBellyBeanie

Jade HC husband owns the brand superdry. I feel like the hoodies and coats that superdry sell are all made by the same factory

Reactions: 4

LouLou10

Its attached to it but its not hers its the catholic church.

The adderbury house, is it the one next door? I think I mentioned before that they wanted to buy number 1 but they wouldnt sell. Im wondering if they wanted to have the whole row to convert into one house and then move into that? But am I right in thinking that row is grade 2 listed?
How interesting 🤨 I’ve always thought it was one big detached house with a little granny annex for her mum? I’d love to see the Rightmove listing to have a hood nosey from before they had it 😂😂

• Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
Wow not sure how behind or much I’ve missed but this massage storm greenhouse flog is awful…. Chav criticising Jac the gardener…. Waffling on about lemon tree in the green house 🤢 chemistry oh and now Chav is claiming they are going to donate flowers to the church????!!! What about all the food waste …. The pair are odious and have no taste! chav got the ‘humour the knob’ award at rugby 🫣
you have made my night with your humour the knob award !! exactly, well said 😂

Lechat

VIP Member
I don’t follow Josie closely but her most recent follows are a bunch of hotels in Singapore. Does anyone know if she followed them before?
Reason I ask is Em Sheldon has flown to Singapore and Josie left a comment on an ad she did for Clinique the same day saying ‘hope you’ve got these for the flight’

So I’m wondering if Josie is also in Singapore. We think on the Em Shel thread that they have gone for the F1.

Sambatiki

Have they got a bloody chapel at their house? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Its attached to it but its not hers its the catholic church.

The adderbury house, is it the one next door? I think I mentioned before that they wanted to buy number 1 but they wouldnt sell. Im wondering if they wanted to have the whole row to convert into one house and then move into that? But am I right in thinking that row is grade 2 listed?

IneverKnewmylogin

Chatty Member
Anyone know if she went to the Crown premiere? Freddy and Lidl/Aldi duo power couple were there.
I think she mumbled something about that soap series in a recent flog - I was waiting for her to waffle on about how factual it is!!
Chav has been in London so Joho had to take Rauridh as her plus one to Bamford - maybe Chavwas Ali’s plus mate!

Elsewhere

Teefers is a legend in her own mind.

Have been travelling and happily given the Cotswolds witch a wide berth. When I call her a witch, it's only because I refuse to call any fellow woman a witch spelt with a (b) instead of a (w), but Teefers is indeed a witch spelt with a capital (B).

Narcissistic arrogance knows no boundary. They are also not above taking credit that rightly belongs to others, in this case, her gardener Jac.

Her side profile is always comedy hour, especially when she pulls the mouth Frau Rottenmeier style, tries to look super self-important or when her teeth fall out of her mouth due to her insatiable greed for gifted freebies. No amount of teeth she extracts will change the way Teefers pulls her mouth.

Hope you’ve had happy travels!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

ella1979

VIP Member
The h and m dress she said was polyester (?) has some wool and other fibres in it .
Some items were pretty much sold out before her video aired .

IneverKnewmylogin

Chatty Member
Ermmm……did the SK’s latest victim fight back? 😁

View attachment 1672205

View attachment 1672223
I believe he will be claiming it was a rugger injury!!! 😳. A likely story - Chav doesn’t read the comments but always aggressively responds to TL comments - big deal about ‘charity’ donations in the last flog whilst in his closet - then he excitedly wanted to show us what’s behind the door! Don’t look TL peops - the horror can not be unseen!

So the dining room was bright before the Chav of darkness and Joho of flogging moved in! If walls could talk ….