Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ch21

Chatty Member
Just watched Lydia’s first ever video. God she’s chnaged! What was Josie like in her first video?

Reactions: 3

Ch21

Chatty Member
Guys, she needed

I commented on that post, and it was at 20 likes but it's gone now. She must have deleted it. Can't handle even the smallest constructive feedback. I'm back to not supporting her again, she's so inauthentic. Like she "needed" that holiday..from what? Her trip to the states? Abu Dhabi? Her frolicking around the garden? I'm sorry, I am in school full time and work..I could use a holiday
It’s still there!

LouLou10

What’s with the new word “wholesome” Charlie just posted on his Instagram stories and also wtf had he done to his face looks like his been in a fight

Namima

VIP Member
I guess it takes over a year to plan a backyard wedding when you depend on begging for freebies. Because Lydia Dinga managed to pull one off, with 3 dresses no less, in less than a year. Josie doesn’t want to get married. She wants wedding planning content , not a marriage
How gorgeous did Lydia Dinga look !!!!! Plus she reno'd her house without multiple freebies.

Reactions: 2

MissPhilosophy

oh i HATE this "toxins and fluoride are bad for you" absolute pseudoscience NONSENSE. fluoride is NOT harmful in the water supply, charlie, and toxins are a MYTH. we HAVE LIVERS FFS. this goop nonsense drives me nuts.

cashmere is goat, not wool, but also that is such bullshit. polyester is gross.
You are, of course, right - cashmere derives from goats. I know, however thought “wool” was the right term, even it is not from sheep. But that may be wrong. Sorry, I am no native speaker 😅

Who is Lala 😂 does her mum live with her?

Also please tell me someone else see the big boogie up her nose when she was vlogging in the car 😂
It’s her mother, yes. She lives in the coach house.

ella1979

VIP Member
Whilst her straight hair is younger I can’t help but focus on her nose more ! The hair was a distraction

juniper54ny

The woman refuses to say R words anymore without that stupid rrrrrrrrrroll.
Speaking of words, can I ask a question regarding a few words and Joho pronunciation of them? If those words, are how British citizens say them, please no shade intended.

Marathon is mara THIN Amazon is Amara-THIN, Perfect seems overly pronounced. There are many others but these 3 what comes to mind.

Hass

Chatty Member
hey is this the fall that she and charlie are going to California - or is that next fall after they get married?