Fashion Mumblr #32 Labia pits, begging trips; Pufferfish lips and the Mansplainer twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure in one of the recent flogs Chaz referenced it as “the worst kept secret”… weird they don’t just talk about it?!

Reactions: 12
I’m sure in one of the recent flogs Chaz referenced it as “the worst kept secret”… weird they don’t just talk about it?!
Well they made such a big deal about doing the garden for the old neighbour … and her foolish followers were saying how beatific they were - surely even those dough balls would start to see them for the shallow lying grifters they are?

Meanwhile … Joho is boasting about her great hair! And some loon has been inspired by Joho in the kitchen - looks more like Chav slop to me!?
oh and wouldn’t you know missJoho of Jealousland and self appointed etiquette ‘expert’ would disrespect HRH Catherine Princess of Wales. She really is lacking in any intellect, grace or basic manners. Oh and those shoes make your already too short legs look even shorter. Wow she’s really annoying me today….

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
can see her nipples in the lk Bennet dress, has she sold all of her 'Brassieres ' on eBay?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
can see her nipples in the lk Bennet dress, has she sold all of her 'Brassieres ' on eBay?
‘Gently worn by Chav , LL and Joho 🫣

I think it’s a failing business and probably some tax avoidance scheme. Is Chav’s name on the cottage deeds?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh for Gawd’s sake how many more times do we have to be shown by ChaCha the S K how to do roast potatoes?

718D7340-B1DD-46A9-8A6F-28B05E196080.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone think Josie might have been a great dane or Saint Bernard dog in a former life? I've never seen anyone literally drool over food like her

Roast bleeping potatoes again 🙄. I'm knowing in my family as doing the best roast potatoes and veg but apart from telling you this now I never mention it. It is a fairly simple thing to do correctly and yes you can do different kinds but does anyone care???? Nope, didn't think so

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You are right. I guess the reason for a secrecy and also moving from private web site to AirBnB one was level of trolling and fake bookings with cancellations that they had, so they decided to go low key with second rental. BTW, there are two more cottages in the row, one of them being Strawtop 1 (they got 2 and 3) and Farthing Cottage. Both much more spacious than those two they've already purchased, especially Fart(h)ing. Wouldn't be surprising if they jump to opportunity should current owners decide to put them on the market. It's interesting that only first Strawtop is on the AirBnB for rent - second one is not officially listed. Perhaps they use it as additional sleeping space for larger groups, since it appears to be smaller than original Strowtop (not much, but still). They have the rest of November available dough.

Reactions: 12
I didn’t realize that Teefers lived in cycling distance from Farmhouse. Also, Brits are Defenders at all reasonable cars. They seem so stupid for driving. Uncomfortable. No heat. I just don’t get it.
I agree about the Defender. I grew up in the countryside & if I was there now would get a Range Rover. Much comfier ride, warm in winter, cool in summer etc…!

Reactions: 10
I just cant get over them charging £1500 for a minimum 3 night stay! I just put lots of dates in and all were available, including over NYE. I guess even if they get one booking a month it will cover their mortgage and more so they probably aren't bothered about it being booked up all of the time! It's just so much money for not really Cotswolds and with no real outside space .

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I just cant get over them charging £1500 for a minimum 3 night stay! I just put lots of dates in and all were available, including over NYE. I guess even if they get one booking a month it will cover their mortgage and more so they probably aren't bothered about it being booked up all of the time! It's just so much money for not really Cotswolds and with no real outside space .
It makes no sense, when a Daylesford cottage in Kingham or Daylesford village, which are larger, better furnished and stocked full come at 300-400 a night. Their greed know no bounds.

Reactions: 21
I just cant get over them charging £1500 for a minimum 3 night stay! I just put lots of dates in and all were available, including over NYE. I guess even if they get one booking a month it will cover their mortgage and more so they probably aren't bothered about it being booked up all of the time! It's just so much money for n ot really Cotswolds and with no real outside space .
Maybe they want to keep the riff raff away 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry, couldn't help thinking of Basil Fawlty.
The whole defender thing just shows how shallow, stupid and narrowminded her world is. I'm not British. Maybe defender is also a US thing ? I don't know. I live in a city so countryside life is foreign to me. Didn't literally know what a defender WAS until she got one and you guys started commenting on it. She must have followers from all over the world who don't get the whole " gotta have a defender" thing. It's just a big chunk of a car that seems unpractical for their lifestyle anyway.

Reactions: 15
I think this is all of us but everytime Charlie shows up on screen i'm like
Oh God here it is...the thing that talks for hours
michael-scott-sad.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe they want to keep the riff raff away 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry, couldn't help thinking of Basil Fawlty.
The whole defender thing just shows how shallow, stupid and narrowminded her world is. I'm not British. Maybe defender is also a US thing ? I don't know. I live in a city so countryside life is foreign to me. Didn't literally know what a defender WAS until she got one and you guys started commenting on it. She must have followers from all over the world who don't get the whole " gotta have a defender" thing. It's just a big chunk of a car that seems unpractical for their lifestyle anyway.
they seem to collect things which they feel makes them look like 5th generation country folk....... tweed, green everything, defender.... its all cliche

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That's my point. She's trying than to be like a 5th generation country folk , which she isn't ( again nothing wrong with being 5th generation country folk or not ) but trying to be something you're not and also it's a big world and somewhere else it's going to be other type of car, style of clothes etc.... so her pretentiousness is pretty meaningless for many who watch her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.