Fashion Mumblr #32 Labia pits, begging trips; Pufferfish lips and the Mansplainer twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it a little odd that Josie didn’t shout out Victoria at all for hosting Cle de Peau. I have to imagine Vic is somewhat responsible for the guest list plus they’re friendly. She completely glossed over it.

Reactions: 17
I also thing Victoria played a part in her suddenly getting a load of (ugly) Dior stuff… unless it’s ANOTHER undisclosed ad.

Also, has she given up on the Invisalign yet? Never seems to be wearing it. Mouth still looks way too big for her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn’t realize that Teefers lived in cycling distance from Farmhouse. Also, Brits are Defenders at all reasonable cars. They seem so stupid for driving. Uncomfortable. No heat. I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 9
That debauchery of a fantasia party was so insane. It left a bad taste in my mouth, all of that for a florist???

SusanneL, please come out and claim your comment 😂
View attachment 1738722

Quite enjoyed the bit with her family. Looking forward to her vlogmas.

I do have a dumb question. Do British people only eat a roast on Sundays? You'll think they'll change it up from time to time.
Amie Bone in that Instagram picture looks like The Only Way Is Essex meets Bridgerton - rank!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Latest blog ..Josie... 'this house really doesn't get cold especially the top floors'...also Josie (in her dressing room wrapped up in a fleece) 'it is sooooo cold in here 😆

I didn’t realize that Teefers lived in cycling distance from Farmhouse. Also, Brits are Defenders at all reasonable cars. They seem so stupid for driving. Uncomfortable. No heat. I just don’t get it.
Google maps says it's an hour cycle, but tbh I wouldn't want to cycle on those country roads....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Latest blog ..Josie... 'this house really doesn't get cold especially the top floors'...also Josie (in her dressing room wrapped up in a fleece) 'it is sooooo cold in here 😆

Google maps says it's an hour cycle, but tbh I wouldn't want to cycle on those country roads....
No one would want to cycle those roads with teefers driving along like a nutter while talking to her camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whilst her straight hair is younger I can’t help but focus on her nose more ! The hair was a distraction

Reactions: 2
Does she not spot the outright lies when editing her vids? She was showing the attic room where guests will stay and said they provide the dyson fans in each room, because even though they have heating on, upstairs is always so warm because hot air rises.

Next scene, she’s in her dressing room (top floor) and says it’s so cold she’s having to wear her fleece and the dyson fan is having its filter cleaned. Then even went ‘brrrrr it’s so so chilly’ - eh?! You literally were just saying how cosy and warm your guests always are because you house, in particular the top floor, is so warm?! Which is it?

Then they drove to SoHo farm house in the old Defender and Josie and the little boy were in the back, on those benches which don’t have seat belts. Absolutely no way would I either let my kids in that car on the roads with zero safety or restraint, nor would I take kids in my car if there was no car seats or seat belts. So irresponsible - Especially when they have 2 brand new cars which are much safer!!

Those roads (even if just a 15 min drive) are mainly all 60mph lanes. I dread to think of what would happen in a crash - flying through the windscreen, hitting the driver from behind, head on the wooden steering wheel they’ve had installed.

Up to the age of 12 (or unless a child is above a certain height) it is illegal to transport children in vehicles without a high-backed child seat/ booster seat. Those kids looked much younger than 12. I just couldn’t be so irresponsible. And all for the aesthetics of arriving at SoHo House in an old defender 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does she not spot the outright lies when editing her vids? She was showing the attic room where guests will stay and said they provide the dyson fans in each room, because even though they have heating on, upstairs is always so warm because hot air rises.

Next scene, she’s in her dressing room (top floor) and says it’s so cold she’s having to wear her fleece and the dyson fan is having its filter cleaned. Then even went ‘brrrrr it’s so so chilly’ - eh?! You literally were just saying how cosy and warm your guests always are because you house, in particular the top floor, is so warm?! Which is it?

Then they drove to SoHo farm house in the old Defender and Josie and the little boy were in the back, on those benches which don’t have seat belts. Absolutely no way would I either let my kids in that car on the roads with zero safety or restraint, nor would I take kids in my car if there was no car seats or seat belts. So irresponsible - Especially when they have 2 brand new cars which are much safer!!

Those roads (even if just a 15 min drive) are mainly all 60mph lanes. I dread to think of what would happen in a crash - flying through the windscreen, hitting the driver from behind, head on the wooden steering wheel they’ve had installed.

Up to the age of 12 (or unless a child is above a certain height) it is illegal to transport children in vehicles without a high-backed child seat/ booster seat. Those kids looked much younger than 12. I just couldn’t be so irresponsible. And all for the aesthetics of arriving at SoHo House in an old defender 🙄
The law is that if there are no seat belts fitted in the back of the vehicle a child over 3 years can travel without, but only if the vehicle was never originally fitted with them and only in the back. So although they aren't breaking any laws you could argue that they are breaking the law of common sense..and I'm not sure himself is competent enough of driving an older defender which will have questionable steering and brakes

Reactions: 12
The law is that if there are no seat belts fitted in the back of the vehicle a child over 3 years can travel without, but only if the vehicle was never originally fitted with them and only in the back. So although they aren't breaking any laws you could argue that they are breaking the law of common sense..and I'm not sure himself is competent enough of driving an older defender which will have questionable steering and brakes
But isn’t that if the car was manufactured prior to the seat belt laws? Joho’s old new defender is not an original- like her, ‘reported’ faux Dubai designer bags - the old new defender is as fake as the teeth veneers or the love affair between her and Chav ….?

Anyone else find it a little odd that Josie didn’t shout out Victoria at all for hosting Cle de Peau. I have to imagine Vic is somewhat responsible for the guest list plus they’re friendly. She completely glossed over it.
Frow is what Joho thinks she is …. And where Joho dreams to be. I know many on the Frow thread detest Alex but at least he appears to do a lot for the Frow brand - photography/concepts. The editing and graphics for Frow PR gigs is professional - Joho has to hire a videographer as Chav seems incapable and the output from the ‘shoot days’ is drain water dull!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yep totally agree with that, and that it’s a grey line, however, those laws are usually in relation to vintage cars which never had rear belts.

Josie’s defender is a 1998 which, if it was fitted with back seats, most definitely would have had seatbelts. I may be wrong (happy to be corrected) but I don’t think hers had any seats originally and they’ve added in the benches to make it look like an authentic farm vehicle. To me, legal or not, it is madness to travel with small children in a car with NO restraints, especially down fast country roads. It’s certain death if there was a serious accident and I would be so terrified of being responsible, when they could have easily taken another car that has seatbelts and could fit car seats in.

Reactions: 8
Yep totally agree with that, and that it’s a grey line, however, those laws are usually in relation to vintage cars which never had rear belts.

Josie’s defender is a 1998 which, if it was fitted with back seats, most definitely would have had seatbelts. I may be wrong (happy to be corrected) but I don’t think hers had any seats originally and they’ve added in the benches to make it look like an authentic farm vehicle. To me, legal or not, it is madness to travel with small children in a car with NO restraints, especially down fast country roads. It’s certain death if there was a serious accident and I would be so terrified of being responsible, when they could have easily taken another car that has seatbelts and could fit car seats in.
I think it depends also on what it's registered as, agricultural or commercial as apposed to a stationwagon some people have the agricultural or commercial for cheaper tax I think. I wonder what the law is with adding seTs into a vehicle if it's first registered without, esp if it was classed as agricultural they may have to change it

Reactions: 5
Mu husbands parents had a defender which they had for over 20 years. But he is one of 4 siblings and grew up in northumberland on a farm. so they had one to get to work/school in the winter. josie and lydia millen have them for show. they are uncomfy and guzzle petrol!

Reactions: 11
Who in God’s name needs THIS many gilets? This screen grab is HALF THE RAIL.
The consumerism is sickening.
Even he had the grace to be embarrassed by it. Also the perfumes....there's no way he can use them all before they go rancid

• Haha
Charlie's dressing room is like a store, how much of the same clothes does the man need, and all those shoes! He thinks he's some kind of Lord of the Manor :sick: 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think it depends also on what it's registered as, agricultural or commercial as apposed to a stationwagon some people have the agricultural or commercial for cheaper tax I think. I wonder what the law is with adding seTs into a vehicle if it's first registered without, esp if it was classed as agricultural they may have to change it
insurance always asks if you have modified in any way - I doubt they are technically insured

id keep this car for summer when the weather is warmer, or better still, sell it

totally agree , also airbags are another consideration

Can I ask why Charlie, the self-proclaimed sober who has a problem with alcohol, has a mirror which is quite obviously from a pub advertising whisky!?
Make it make sense.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.