Fashion Mumblr #32 Labia pits, begging trips; Pufferfish lips and the Mansplainer twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
at this point I no longer enjoy josies vlogs. Leonora is smug and a bit OTT but I prefer Leonora to either Josie or Lydia

at least she is more authentic than the other two wannabes who would likely kill to of had her start in life, not to mention talent at show jumping. You can buy your way into dressage and pick it up as an adult fairly easily with right horse and trainer but jumping takes skill. Can't just go and buy a horse like leonoras id imagine its Grand Prix jumper, would break neck for sure if not skilled enough to sit its jump.....

Reactions: 17
Who in God’s name needs THIS many gilets? This screen grab is HALF THE RAIL.
The consumerism is sickening.
I would say if they were all colours of the rainbow then I could argue justification… but his are all the same baby nappy changing stool- mama’s had too much asparagus colours!

Charlie's dressing room is like a store, how much of the same clothes does the man need, and all those shoes! He thinks he's some kind of Lord of the Manor :sick: 🙄
Lords of the Manor are not so frivolous. They both scream - beggar on horse back!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not sure this woman is an ideal person to be promoting any product to do with lips and teeth!!!!!

Screenshot 2022-11-18 at 19.38.15.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she not spot the outright lies when editing her vids? She was showing the attic room where guests will stay and said they provide the dyson fans in each room, because even though they have heating on, upstairs is always so warm because hot air rises.

Next scene, she’s in her dressing room (top floor) and says it’s so cold she’s having to wear her fleece and the dyson fan is having its filter cleaned. Then even went ‘brrrrr it’s so so chilly’ - eh?! You literally were just saying how cosy and warm your guests always are because you house, in particular the top floor, is so warm?! Which is it?

Then they drove to SoHo farm house in the old Defender and Josie and the little boy were in the back, on those benches which don’t have seat belts. Absolutely no way would I either let my kids in that car on the roads with zero safety or restraint, nor would I take kids in my car if there was no car seats or seat belts. So irresponsible - Especially when they have 2 brand new cars which are much safer!!

Those roads (even if just a 15 min drive) are mainly all 60mph lanes. I dread to think of what would happen in a crash - flying through the windscreen, hitting the driver from behind, head on the wooden steering wheel they’ve had installed.

Up to the age of 12 (or unless a child is above a certain height) it is illegal to transport children in vehicles without a high-backed child seat/ booster seat. Those kids looked much younger than 12. I just couldn’t be so irresponsible. And all for the aesthetics of arriving at SoHo House in an old defender 🙄
She clearly doesn’t spot her own lies. I noticed in the same video that at 38:51 mins she says “I do love Bare Minerals mascara but it is not the most waterproof” (she’s been crying, watching the film Aisha - I thought for a dreadful moment she’d developed a social conscience but thankfully it was just an ad for Sky - phew!)… then fast forward to 47:16 mins and the next day and she says “I am not wearing mascara at the moment as the LVL is still looking sooo good” - so which is it? Mascara or not mascara? And who actually cares? And why am I even writing this?! I don’t know, but still it is so annoying!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She clearly doesn’t spot her own lies. I noticed in the same video that at 38:51 mins she says “I do love Bare Minerals mascara but it is not the most waterproof” (she’s been crying, watching the film Aisha - I thought for a dreadful moment she’d developed a social conscience but thankfully it was just an ad for Sky - phew!)… then fast forward to 47:16 mins and the next day and she says “I am not wearing mascara at the moment as the LVL is still looking sooo good” - so which is it? Mascara or not mascara? And who actually cares? And why am I even writing this?! I don’t know, but still it is so annoying!
Not a single honest thing comes out of her big ugly teefy mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Josie is selling her soul for Black Friday. Ad ad ad ad and more ads. How can one person advertise so many bleeping face creams?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Urgh - we’re never going to hear the end of Daylesford/the fox/ Bamford from Josie now (even more than usual) she’s obviously angling for a free Club membership 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Urgh - we’re never going to hear the end of Daylesford/the fox/ Bamford from Josie now (even more than usual) she’s obviously angling for a free Club membership 🙄
I'll be so annoyed if she does, I reckon she's only doing Chloe's class because she's a board member

Reactions: 11
I'll be so annoyed if she does, I reckon she's only doing Chloe's class because she's a board member
Chloe’s a board member ?? Her classes are let’s just say tricky . Easy to fall off a reformer when she’s taking the class . One lady in my class had a bad accident

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes I thought that, especially when she repeatedly said ‘oh we wouldn’t get membership as we live too far away’. It was basically saying ‘I know we’re not in the catchment area, but I’m begging to join and look, I’m always pushing your brands???’

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Josie is selling her soul for Black Friday. Ad ad ad ad and more ads. How can one person advertise so many bleeping face creams?
Meanwhile the Estate Manager Chav will be Chavsplaining to some ‘antique’ dealer and buying more side tables and bad paintings …

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did Josie and Lyds had a fall out? Lydl was pretty emotional suggesting that some people's actions were the cause for her sensitivity that day and Joho is all over Ben and Robyn lately.

That Dior haul was...It's not about buying designer if that's your thing - no need to justify or explain yourself to anyone. But what she got screamed payed promotion, or she definitely lost it regarding both her age and fashion sense. Logo galore, granny design and prints - something more suitable for much older lady, I'd say 60+... Those logos are way off for anyone with minimum of taste and class. She is paid to be their walking AD, but to actually purchase that logo fest is insane. Those shoes with side logo and those shoppers are so yesterday, it must be a paying promotion.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
His taste in ‘art’ and furniture is seriously questionable.
Josie and Charlie do not understand a thing about scale in that damn house. Such a beautiful backdrop and all they do is fill it with dinky wood furniture, too small rugs, and shoddy frames.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Chloe’s a board member ?? Her classes are let’s just say tricky . Easy to fall off a reformer when she’s taking the class . One lady in my class had a bad accident
Yeah it was on Carole Bamford’s story sometime this week

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I've stumbled upon some public information regarding their rental business that is also listed on AirBnB site as Strawtop Cottage. Apparently, there is 3 cottages in the row on that particular location, Chapel Lane, all with the same name and with different street number. This is info regarding the Strawtop that is publicly known as their rental property:

As it states here, they have purchased the cottage in March 2021 for £315,000.

We have all heard them referring to other rental property several times in Josie's vlogs, the last one being Charlie's wardrobe reveal, when he clearly mentioned 'cottages' (plural). If you recall the moment of making herbaceous border in front of the known rental, Strawtop in 3, Chapel Lane, they have also planted some flowers in front of the last cottage in the row, Strawtop in 2, Chapel Lane, commenting that they "have neighbor's permission' to do so. Many of us commented then that they must have purchased that cottage as well. My guess is that everyone who had that thought than was right. This is info regarding that property - Strawtop 2, next door to their original and well known rental:

The cottage has been last sold in November 2021 for £305,000 which fits the time frame. It may be the second property they've been mentioning.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.