Fashion Mumblr #32 Labia pits, begging trips; Pufferfish lips and the Mansplainer twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They go to bed early because they can’t afford the heating bill to be in other places of the house at all hours.

I am not sure , what 30 year old man wants to go to bed at 8h30😂.
The one who doesn’t work and can’t afford that heating bill.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They go to bed early because they can’t afford the heating bill to be in other places of the house at all hours.

The one who doesn’t work and can’t afford that heating bill.
She should stop buying crap for her birthday and fill up the tank. I wouldn’t want to live in that house with power cuts and no heating!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I remember correctly the fire in the entrance way is a pain in the arse for smoking everywhere. Esp if they're in and out of the house I think it must create a draft.

Reactions: 11
If I remember correctly the fire in the entrance way is a pain in the arse for smoking everywhere. Esp if they're in and out of the house I think it must create a draft.
I would get out of that house as soon as possible and back to a nice cosy London flat!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Newbie here. I actually love their house and garden. They made some poor choices early on but I think their recent ones have been better. And I respected Charlie for admitting that in the last video (I watch about 1/10 of their videos)

But the relentless sell sell sell is fatiguing and disingenuous....it's hard to take any recommendation seriously. Well I don't because one minute it's Valentino then it's Amazon then it's H&M then it's Reiss etc... The whole push to luxury with influencers is really offputting too. A few I used to enjoy have moved that way and I don't think it has improved their style...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She should stop buying crap for her birthday and fill up the tank. I wouldn’t want to live in that house with power cuts and no heating!
she'll be selling all her gifted PR again soon under another eBay pseudonym. she should gift it to women's charities or refuse anymore PR.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So the concert she is going to in Nashville is on the 30th - there are still tickets available for anyone who wants to go and rub shoulders with the estate agent and the shopping channel wannabe Josie

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she'll be selling all her gifted PR again soon under another eBay pseudonym. she should gift it to women's charities or refuse anymore PR.

Out of all the influencers I watch, I have never seen such a massive haul of PR things she receives. She literally opens box after box of free items. Not to mention all the trips, events and salon services. It's disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Have been avoiding Joho and Chav flogs for a few weeks and only caught up on the bonfire one - definitely mirroring Gemma LM with the baking - Robyn with the straight hair - Frow with Dior - don’t think they’ll ever invite her to fashion week - Couldn’t hear fireworks for Chav ….droning on mate…. Already saw the SK Chav criminal overcooking of the sprouts on Instagram! Diabolical! … but yea TL peops!!!???? Whaaat? Did SK Chav cremate here????

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have been avoiding Joho and Chav flogs for a few weeks and only caught up on the bonfire one - definitely mirroring Gemma LM with the baking - Robyn with the straight hair - Frow with Dior - don’t think they’ll ever invite her to fashion week - Couldn’t hear fireworks for Chav ….droning on mate…. Already saw the SK Chav criminal overcooking of the sprouts on Instagram! Diabolical! … but yea TL peops!!!???? Whaaat? Did SK Chav cremate here????
Mac and cheese, lasagna, cauliflower cheese …??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gosh I’m so glad I wasn’t the only one who noticed that. I feel bad for bashing someone appearance but where the hell is her chin ?
Maybe its fallen into the pocket of her $600 pyjamas

Or maybe the PR/fashion and beauty companies should make it a condition that merch is returned to them after its appearance on the various flogs. It's outrageous they let influencers profit further by selling it on. As it if wasnt enough being sent everythig for free. Maybe if there was proof the shillers had donated to charities... that would be the best outcome all round

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That debauchery of a fantasia party was so insane. It left a bad taste in my mouth, all of that for a florist???

SusanneL, please come out and claim your comment 😂
Screenshot_20221117_220002_YouTube.jpg

Quite enjoyed the bit with her family. Looking forward to her vlogmas.

I do have a dumb question. Do British people only eat a roast on Sundays? You'll think they'll change it up from time to time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That debauchery of a fantasia party was so insane. It left a bad taste in my mouth, all of that for a florist???

SusanneL, please come out and claim your comment 😂
View attachment 1738722

Quite enjoyed the bit with her family. Looking forward to her vlogmas.

I do have a dumb question. Do British people only eat a roast on Sundays? You'll think they'll change it up from time to time.
Id say its the traditional thing on a Sunday yes. People tend to have more free time to cook a bigger meal and share it amongst friends/family. Although there are a lot of people out there who do not adopt the tradition, fast food isnt uncommon on a Sunday. Years ago our shops were closed for Sunday. Now they open. People have in general become used to the idea that Sunday is much like any other day of the week. It used to be a day of rest... now its for hobbies/cleaning the house/going to the pub!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.