Fashion Mumblr #32 Labia pits, begging trips; Pufferfish lips and the Mansplainer twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A nice untasteful outfit from our fashionista tonight *cough cough*

Screenshot 2022-11-15 at 17.48.00.png

Plus please be aware there is loads and loads of old Cha Cha tonight droning on about his bile coloured dressing room and his hundreds of gilets and blazers, (does he really have a shocking pink blazer???)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1733257

Plus please be aware there is loads and loads of old Cha Cha tonight droning on about his bile coloured dressing room and his hundreds of gilets and blazers, (does he really have a shocking pink blazer???)
WoW she looks like a logo Barbie! I actually don’t understand the mixing of so many brands. One piece from a brand , that is visible from the moon, is enough , keep the rest sober. We have Dior, Gucci,Gucci and branded boots I suppose!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 1733257

Remember when she said she didn't like labelled items :oops:

She's now just looking embarrassing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't get why she is tucking the scarf under the belt? so weird. 🤷‍♀️ whole outfit looks like a mess and all those labels. tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't get why she is tucking the scarf under the belt? so weird. 🤷‍♀️ whole outfit looks like a mess and all those labels. tacky.
Because it is fashun in the cods wallop and lidl does it![Also to show off her tiny size 4 waist!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In the latest video Josie says they have the Dyson fans on in the house because they have had all the fires lit today and the house is smoky!? How can this be from the king of fire making?
Also saying they 'still have a leak' i the 'old' Defender....it's a Defender love....get used to it..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In the latest video Josie says they have the Dyson fans on in the house because they have had all the fires lit today and the house is smoky!? How can this be from the king of fire making?
Also saying they 'still have a leak' i the 'old' Defender....it's a Defender love....get used to it..
I’m confused - so Charnwood systems are Smokey? My grandparents has fires in their home. I do not recall it being particularly Smokey….it went up the fire chimney… aren’t those pot belly stoves supposed to do similar… I smell the Estate Manager not paying for oil again - which is bizarre are they couldn’t have used much given their multiple trips away and the mild weather??

Remember when she said she didn't like labelled items :oops:

She's now just looking embarrassing.
She's been lusting after labels since back in the day when she bought herself fake designer bags in Dubai. Chanel classic flap - gold of course. :rolleyes:

Haven't watched the insipid Cotwolds dwarf in months. Curious to know how many times she's already mentioned her birthday. Anyone keeping score?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I’m confused - so Charnwood systems are Smokey? My grandparents has fires in their home. I do not recall it being particularly Smokey….it went up the fire chimney… aren’t those pot belly stoves supposed to do similar… I smell the Estate Manager not paying for oil again - which is bizarre are they couldn’t have used much given their multiple trips away and the mild weather??
They do have a couple of open fireplaces in their house, which if it's these filling the house with smoke could mean theres a problem with the chimney not drawing properly. If its the wood stoves smoking the damper may not be closed or again a problem further up the chimney. I have had it that on first light of the year when the temp has dropped the cold chimney dosent drawer properly until the chimney heats up but i think in 30 years this has happened once in my house and i dont claim to be the fire making expert that himself does. They need to get the chimneys swept and looked at.

It's weird how Charlie has no humor, huge turn off, I agree with someone who said here even scammy Josie Pampr could find someone better

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.