Fashion Mumblr #32 Labia pits, begging trips; Pufferfish lips and the Mansplainer twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she makes her Mac and Cheese and talks about how her "mouth is watering" I want to SCREAM

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It's the run up to Christmas again and the start of the huge financial blow outs on herself. Happened last year too.
I guess she's thinking of all the money she saved by gifting all the free gifts given to her by stupid companies 🎁 = 💰💰💰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Every Dior product she ordered is so under whelming and has the Dior label screaming at you in a loud and tacky way. She has this weird and unhealthy obsession with this brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I looked up the prices of things she mentioned in the vlog, those expensive pyjamas were nearly £600 for pyjamas!! And for all of those dior shoes and bags, it’s about £8k/£9k!!!! She’s so out of touch with reality

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I am really not a fan of the flowery Dior bags, I prefer a classic lady Dior.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So I looked up the prices of things she mentioned in the vlog, those expensive pyjamas were nearly £600 for pyjamas!! And for all of those dior shoes and bags, it’s about £8k/£9k!!!! She’s so out of touch with reality
...And she wonders why people aren't using her affiliate links/sales are down? Gee, I wonder...

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Geez did u guys hear SK Chaz with the non-stop mansplaining during the fireworks ?
Enough already Chaz. You are not an authority on everything.
I want to like him but he must be so draining to be around.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just being nosey but doesn’t anyone know what the scars on her chest are? I was watching an older video and she mentions them but never says what they are from

Reactions: 5
Those Dior items are hideous! She is so obsessed with labels. The shoes are awful! those back straps are tacky and ugly.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.