Fashion Mumblr #32 Labia pits, begging trips; Pufferfish lips and the Mansplainer twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The colour is terrible she needs a new hair dresser to give her a nicer look (ash washes her out ) i think she looked better with lighter blonde she had a few years ago .
Most of them have such boring hair, over processed, over colored… I am more for natural hair, take what nature gave you.

Reactions: 17
In the latest blog. At 12:22 does Josie say that her friends love Skin and Me because they’re seeing a transformation with their “team”. What the hell does that mean?

Reactions: 5
Those cinnamon rolls were tragic. I would not be advertising them. Did you see how nervous she was during baking. Waking up at 5:30 to bake and worried/upset because she didn’t get worthy footage. She’s so concerned about doing everything for show that she can’t actually get it right.
She infuriates me the way that she 'bakes'. She never sticks to a recipe, and haphazardly chucks any old thing in that she 'has to hand', and expects it to look like the picture! Lol... We have a saying in NZ..."yeah, nah". 😂 :m

In the latest blog. At 12:22 does Josie say that her friends love Skin and Me because they’re seeing a transformation with their “team”. What the hell does that mean?
Did you notice in the recent vlog where she was talking about Skin and Me, she was talking about how people should use Skin and Me instead of retinol to reduce the fine lines between the eyebrows. It was only today that I noticed that she does not have any lines between her eyebrows (the 11's), nor does she have any lines on her forehead at all!! Is this new? Has our Teefers been in for some botox or similar? (I'm not expert on this matter, so please correct me if I'm way off track). 😂

I went back and gave this another listen/watch - I think she jumbled up her brain again. You know, how she normally does? The stream of consciousness that she warbles all day every day doesn't usually make much sense if you actually listen to all of the words. 😂 I find it pays not to listen too carefully. (I find 1.5x speed to be the most bearable for both her and Lyds). lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She infuriates me the way that she 'bakes'. She never sticks to a recipe, and haphazardly chucks any old thing in that she 'has to hand', and expects it to look like the picture! Lol... We have a saying in NZ..."yeah, nah". 😂 :m

Did you notice in the recent vlog where she was talking about Skin and Me, she was talking about how people should use Skin and Me instead of retinol to reduce the fine lines between the eyebrows. It was only today that I noticed that she does not have any lines between her eyebrows (the 11's), nor does she have any lines on her forehead at all!! Is this new? Has our Teefers been in for some botox or similar? (I'm not expert on this matter, so please correct me if I'm way off track). 😂

I went back and gave this another listen/watch - I think she jumbled up her brain again. You know, how she normally does? The stream of consciousness that she warbles all day every day doesn't usually make much sense if you actually listen to all of the words. 😂 I find it pays not to listen too carefully. (I find 1.5x speed to be the most bearable for both her and Lyds). lol.
She has had Botox- she said so on the vlog when she went on the Disney cruise with Freddy!

Yes - well spotted! I just went back and listened - I hadn’t noticed when I had listened the first time (although I may have skipped part of the Skin & Me bore off tbh!). That makes no sense whatsoever!!

Reactions: 11
I have always wondered what she sees in him? He is a pretty repulsive sort even to look at, mean shifty, too close together eyes, dreadful taste in clothes - wears skin tight 'man leggings', the lack of humour, the droning voice and never-ending mansplaining which even she finds exasperating, seemingly no evidence of him ever having had a proper job - lives off her money & enterprises. What's to like? She is an immature, pompous, uneducated, ill mannered prat but she has inherited wealth and a strong work ethic. There must be loads of amusing, attractive hooray henry's around that might find her appealing???
She thinks he looks like Channing Tatum (even said as much).

Just like old Lyds, dear Josie’s hair is also turning grey. They use so much crap in and on their hair the hair turns grey and drab. It loses all the shine and health.
Lol I am all for hating on toofus but her hair is going grey because of aging and genetics

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She thinks he looks like Channing Tatum (even said as much).

Lol I am all for hating on toofus but her hair is going grey because of aging and genetics
I tend to disagree. Josie tones the hell out of her hair after bleaching it within an inch of its (already dead) life. That causes and extremely cool iciness that in certain lights looks purple and others looks grey. I don’t think she’s grey yet as her outgrowth is still visibly mousy brown (her natural color) when she goes a little too long between sessions.

Reactions: 14
I tend to disagree. Josie tones the hell out of her hair after bleaching it within an inch of its (already dead) life. That causes and extremely cool iciness that in certain lights looks purple and others looks grey. I don’t think she’s grey yet as her outgrowth is still visibly mousy brown (her natural color) when she goes a little too long between sessions.
Oh I’m sorry. I misunderstood what you meant.

Reactions: 7
She has had Botox- she said so on the vlog when she went on the Disney cruise with Freddy!

Yes - well spotted! I just went back and listened - I hadn’t noticed when I had listened the first time (although I may have skipped part of the Skin & Me bore off tbh!). That makes no sense whatsoever!!
Aaah yes!! I seem to recall something about that buried in the bowels of my memory. lol. Wow...her forehead literally doesn't move at all now, does it!?

Every time she's trying to shill stuff (which is 90% of her 'vlogs'), I tend to skip through also, so I'm like you, I tend to miss some stuff. Hehehe...

It did make me giggle when she was talking about what a great salesperson she was for Reiss - my thought was that she's still a glorified salesperson. (Pretty much not to be trusted either).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So they are now so brazen that they are instagramming Chav ‘off road’ activities ….. SK Chav off with his latest victim —- wonder where he takes them to Chavsplain (aka torture) them? …hmm sometimes I wonder if we are too hard on the three gas guzzling car pair of eco warriors and lectures to freebie brands about packaging - then I see/read/hear the smug/condescending/uneducated lecturing - and my senses are rebalanced… they are odious oiks grifting and flogging - greedy, selfish and self centred bores! 😨

Attachments

• Haha
So they are now so brazen that they are instagramming Chav ‘off road’ activities ….. SK Chav off with his latest victim —- wonder where he takes them to Chavsplain (aka torture) them? …hmm sometimes I wonder if we are too hard on the three gas guzzling car pair of eco warriors and lectures to freebie brands about packaging - then I see/read/hear the smug/condescending/uneducated lecturing - and my senses are rebalanced… they are odious oiks grifting and flogging - greedy, selfish and self centred bores! 😨
My 2ltr Range Rover engine blew up a year old!. My car was sent away for 3 months to be fixed. In that time they loaned me a succession of various land rovers all 3 ltr, whilst I enjoyed the extra power , the cars got through a fortune in fuel. I wonder what litre engine the porshe is when its not in electric mode or is that car all electric?.

Reactions: 6
She’s keeping the Dior dust bags for “prosperity” and not “posterity” LOL - probably a Freudian slip. Yes Josie, it is not appropriate when there’s a cost of living crisis going on.

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s keeping the Dior dust bags for “prosperity” and not “posterity” LOL - probably a Freudian slip. Yes Josie, it is not appropriate when there’s a cost of living crisis going on.
Wouldn’t you keep a dustbag to keep the dust off and to keep resale value! Fabric bags absorb all the grease, grim, dust🤢.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh Gawd…more JoHo laugh/speak of the boring mac/cheese thingy and the Chav mansplaining/overcooking and overloading plates of mush! Ick!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What's with her mac and cheese recipe AGAIN 🙄. Every few months we are subjected to it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so confused by the Dior unboxing. Why would Josie (an alleged fashion influencer) order all of these items online? Why would she forgo the actual shopping experience in store where she could film the luxury trip and have the opportunity to establish a relationship with an SA? Instead she orders the goods to her Rapunzel attic where she unboxes alone (she also could have added a home unboxing to a shopping vlog). Is it because most of this stuff is actually being returned after being bought for clickbait 🧐

I feel badly for the next owner of these manhandled products.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.