Fashion Mumblr #32 Labia pits, begging trips; Pufferfish lips and the Mansplainer twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL tonights vlog Josie goes to bed at 830pm, gets uo early to work whilst chav is still in bed asleep....

Since when is a silk scrunch a "bobble"?.

Bloody lazy cow parks as close to pilates as possible then drives to the shop part of daylesford!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she dressed like its minus 3 in long coat, wool dress and knee high boots?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
See she’s at Sohoho farmhouse tonight. Saw Zoella is there at the moment. I bet they raced there to try and see/meet her…. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Has she had more lip injections, the top lip is all curled up/over with strange shadows??!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is Josie travelling to Nashville soon ? She mentioned buying a hat for Nashville.

Reactions: 5
Anyone know if she went to the Crown premiere? Freddy and Lidl/Aldi duo power couple were there.
I think she mumbled something about that soap series in a recent flog - I was waiting for her to waffle on about how factual it is!!
Chav has been in London so Joho had to take Rauridh as her plus one to Bamford - maybe Chavwas Ali’s plus mate!

Reactions: 4
Interesting that Georgia Toff was at the shard the same night as Joho at a wedding event - by the photos GT was in the VIP area and Joho was in the influenza holding penn!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So we have had Joho desperately trying to get her own hair range by showing us how she mixes products - for that glossy silky look??!?? Now some idiot brand has paid her to flog their products-!!!!!!——- note to bar and - if your products are the cause of Joho’s dry dull fluffy birds nest hair - then I will be giving the brand a miss!!! Seriously the hair is a mess!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So we have had Joho desperately trying to get her own hair range by showing us how she mixes products - for that glossy silky look??!?? Now some idiot brand has paid her to flog their products-!!!!!!——- note to bar and - if your products are the cause of Joho’s dry dull fluffy birds nest hair - then I will be giving the brand a miss!!! Seriously the hair is a mess!
It looks dry, dull and broken in places from all that bleaching

Reactions: 10
Reiss’s pieces - lol! Also, Josie describing the coat (how many brown coats and boots does one woman need btw?!) as a “weighty piece” was hardly inspiring. Plus the jumper and trouser combos were v questionable!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.