Fashion Mumblr #32 Labia pits, begging trips; Pufferfish lips and the Mansplainer twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly Joho and Chav care little about how their dogs cope with bonfire night! !!šŸ„±
They may have been at home with the mum?

How daft does she think we are?!? The Allplants box unexpectedly but conveniently arrived just as she was trying to brainstorm up lunch. Scroll down to the description box and itā€™s a sponsored video. Which one is it Teefers?!? :mad: :cautious:šŸ¤¬
She should be putting #AD on the screen or saying itā€™s an ad. Sheā€™s so shady. Doesnā€™t even say AD in the flog title. Looks like sheā€™s about to get another report to the ASAā€¦.

Oh and Joho, if you actually wore the braces a you were meant to, you wouldnā€™t still be lisping so much. Not that any sort of brace could fix the teeth in that mouth.

Also, she should not be filming Monty Don! She does not have the rights to broadcast that. So thatā€™s now an email to his management to let him knowā€¦

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just like old Lyds, dear Josieā€™s hair is also turning grey. They use so much crap in and on their hair the hair turns grey and drab. It loses all the shine and health.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ostentatious prick. It's not nerdy to enjoy watching back your own vlogs, it's narcissistic.

Nerdy is to be really into and studious about something 'uncool', you aren't nerdy in the slightest Josie, you're just obsessed with yourself and showing off.

If anything, you're nerdy about middle aged, middle class woman clothes.

Ohhhhhh you haven't got rid of aaaalllllllll your high-street clothes from your wardrobe :rolleyes:

...and anyway, thinking back to the days she tries to emulate, she gives off more snobby senior servant vibes rather than aristocratic Lady vibes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I have said this before, in my opinion only, but I wonder if Charlie might be on the high end of the spectrum. Charlie doesn't seem to understand social "cues", and often talks over Josie and avoids making eye contact. He also has no sense of humour and doesn't seem to get the jokes. Obviously there's lots of people in the world who are like this and not on the spectrum. In any case, he is definitely a bit awkward.
He is just dull and not very bright. He and she laugh at non funny things - we see him making conversation with Lyds (but maybe thatā€™s a special effort to make Ali jealous).

Note how many people involved in making that snooze fest - whilst Joho can tell us what the names minions do - she too was unable to find words to tell us what Chav does. She needs him for the gram/insta image- not him just a male- also the family have contacts - even if they were achieved through ā€˜grace and favourā€™ - all surface level for the gram. ā€¦. She probably thought when she met them that they had loads of money and would be set. I suspect LL saw that too when she got hold of Johoā€™s fatherā€¦.

why does Joho insist on ā€˜bakingā€™ and why is everything an epic fail??! It really isnā€™t difficult to bake!
her drawers looked messy and filthy ā€¦ or is that some faux antique affect???

Do these look like frozen roasties?
Not sure but the sprouts look way over cooked - one touch and theyā€™d turn to mush!

They may have been at home with the mum?

She should be putting #AD on the screen or saying itā€™s an ad. Sheā€™s so shady. Doesnā€™t even say AD in the flog title. Looks like sheā€™s about to get another report to the ASAā€¦.

Oh and Joho, if you actually wore the braces a you were meant to, you wouldnā€™t still be lisping so much. Not that any sort of brace could fix the teeth in that mouth.

Also, she should not be filming Monty Don! She does not have the rights to broadcast that. So thatā€™s now an email to his management to let him knowā€¦
I thought YouTube took copyright and undisclosed ads seriously - clearly not

Attachments

Reactions: 8
He is just dull and not very bright. He and she laugh at non funny things - we see him making conversation with Lyds (but maybe thatā€™s a special effort to make Ali jealous).

Note how many people involved in making that snooze fest - whilst Joho can tell us what the names minions do - she too was unable to find words to tell us what Chav does. She needs him for the gram/insta image- not him just a male- also the family have contacts - even if they were achieved through ā€˜grace and favourā€™ - all surface level for the gram. ā€¦. She probably thought when she met them that they had loads of money and would be set. I suspect LL saw that too when she got hold of Johoā€™s fatherā€¦.

why does Joho insist on ā€˜bakingā€™ and why is everything an epic fail??! It really isnā€™t difficult to bake!
her drawers looked messy and filthy ā€¦ or is that some faux antique affect???

Not sure but the sprouts look way over cooked - one touch and theyā€™d turn to mush!
Those cinnamon rolls were tragic. I would not be advertising them. Did you see how nervous she was during baking. Waking up at 5:30 to bake and worried/upset because she didnā€™t get worthy footage. Sheā€™s so concerned about doing everything for show that she canā€™t actually get it right.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Charlie was on the spectrum, most of his ramblings would at least be accurate. Autistic people are very specific and retain great details about their subject of choice. Charlie just enjoy listening to himself, using words incorrectly to seem informed, and truly, just saying a lot of tit nonsense.

Reactions: 19
Charlie has a book coming out called Roast (see Josie's instagram). Ah ha - so they have been planning this for awhile hence her mentioning his roast Sundays for the past couple of years and then finding someone to give him a book offer. BUT - he is not a chef and to my knowledge has never attended a Cooking School/College and received a diploma (3 year program) so ???? who will buy this book. Is he looking to start a roast cooking you tube channel? What do you think?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Charlie has a book coming out called Roast (see Josie's instagram). Ah ha - so they have been planning this for awhile hence her mentioning his roast Sundays for the past couple of years and then finding someone to give him a book offer. BUT - he is not a chef and to my knowledge has never attended a Cooking School/College and received a diploma (3 year program) so ???? who will buy this book. Is he looking to start a roast cooking you tube channel? What do you think?
Is it not sarcasm? Surely heā€™s not actually releasing a book called roast with sprouts that look like that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I trust there will be a chapter on 'hygiene in the kitchen' :rolleyes::sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg Iā€™m giggling to myselfā€¦little miss posh called it ā€œtubberwearā€ instead of Tupperware šŸ˜‚ brilliant šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Josephine....please stop with the pretentiously fake laugh/speak thing that you are now doing all the time. It is not cute, it is not 'dorky', it is just annoying.

Thank you.

Screenshot 2022-11-07 at 15.36.28.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Sorry if this has been said before, but it was only now that i actually heard her new accent/voice.
I was doing my housekeeping while watching her latest flog (boring much) and I had to turn my head to check if I accidentally clicked on other youtubers' video or if it was really her šŸ˜±:unsure::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she was joking/taking the pissā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had to laugh to myself this morningā€¦had the latest Vlog on tv this morning and after an older one started playing automatically afterā€¦.

She donā€™t have much joy with them heartless curlers does sheā€¦they never work šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ you would think she would give up with them šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had to laugh to myself this morningā€¦had the latest Vlog on tv this morning and after an older one started playing automatically afterā€¦.

She donā€™t have much joy with them heartless curlers does sheā€¦they never work šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ you would think she would give up with them šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Very true, she looks better with them in than after!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Speaking of which, what is his job? I remember years ago a big scandal that he was buying subscribers/followers, gosh it must have been about 5 years ago and Grace Victory was tweeting about it and there was quite the pile on. I didnā€™t even really know who he was, but I knew of Josie so knew he was her boyfriend and she was very defensive about it. Not much of a shock really considering he doesnā€™t appear to work now, he just wanted an excuse to quit his job.
Chav has a job !!!! He is Joho's 3rd pet. No other normal man could or would can put up with her obnoxious whiny brat. They deserve each other. Frick and Frack, Yang and Yin.....they complete each other !

I have said this before, in my opinion only, but I wonder if Charlie might be on the high end of the spectrum. Charlie doesn't seem to understand social "cues", and often talks over Josie and avoids making eye contact. He also has no sense of humour and doesn't seem to get the jokes. Obviously there's lots of people in the world who are like this and not on the spectrum. In any case, he is definitely a bit awkward.
I had the exact same thought ! It would make sense that he is on the spectrum. Good observation

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.