Fashion Mumblr #32 Labia pits, begging trips; Pufferfish lips and the Mansplainer twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she receives a load of free stuff, keeps the stuff she likes and then wraps the unwanted up and gives them away as christmas gifts.
Basically her casts offs. No thoughts gone into it no carefully choosing the right item. No cost involved.
Did you hear her say about clearing out her beauty cupboard and saying she will give some away to friends. Not a thought about gifting to her subscribers or charity.
So so selfish
Do you think she actually does though? I thought she was only saying that cause it was an AD!

Reactions: 5
She isn’t giving anything away. All goes to eBay to sell. Isn’t her mother selling her used bras on eBay?

Reactions: 15
I’ve been here for a while but I’m still not clear on where the bulk of the money comes from. Is it all from the neverending ads? I know she inherited some money, but Cotswolds manor and all the pricey crap they buy money? I’m honestly very interested in how they manage their finances and what is Charlie’s role in all of this.
From what I remember from earlier threads, Josie and Lala make between £4000 and £5000 selling PR on Ebay. That is a hideous sum of money for stuff she receives for FREE.
In addition, she earns money from her YT Adsense - 3 vlogs a week - plus Affiliate links on YT and IG - Josie Aff links a ton of products - and £££ from her sponsored IG posts ... Josie is making bank.

• Sick
  • Wow
Do we know the reg of dear Josefiend’s car?

i am 75% sure she was behind me, driving like a loon on the way to the Farm House and the pics are too blurry to be completely sure.
(If it was her, the car is second hand, despite her ‘picking every stitch’)

• Wow
beautyblogger123[ATTACH type="full said:
1704368[/ATTACH], post: 12495090, member: 32672"]

i am 75% sure she was behind me, driving like a loon on the way to the Farm House and the pics are too blurry to be completely sure.
Receipts if needed

Attachments

• Wow
100% His type is page three blonde not too go to give head Josie.
Think maybe his real type is someone on grinder!? 🤭

Wonder if this one has been taxed?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry to be that person but I haven’t got time to read all the threads, how are they so wealthy? Does she do something other than YouTube and Instagram? Only recently discovered her xx
I thought she inherited some money from her dad plus both her and her mum sold their houses in London and I think they still have a mortgage on the Cotswolds house 🤷🏻‍♀️ The rest is from ADs and being an influencer (beg) 😂😂😂
If you go to the pink button marked WIKI at the top of the page you will find lots of info on Josie, compiled by Tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I find this man so creepy, nothing will convince me he wouldn’t have left the relationship if it wasn’t for her channel taking off and making so much money and her getting handouts to buy the huge house.
Funny thing you say that !!! His vlog MAN About Town pretty much ended once they were in the house.

Reactions: 7
I have always wondered what she sees in him? He is a pretty repulsive sort even to look at, mean shifty, too close together eyes, dreadful taste in clothes - wears skin tight 'man leggings', the lack of humour, the droning voice and never-ending mansplaining which even she finds exasperating, seemingly no evidence of him ever having had a proper job - lives off her money & enterprises. What's to like? She is an immature, pompous, uneducated, ill mannered prat but she has inherited wealth and a strong work ethic. There must be loads of amusing, attractive hooray henry's around that might find her appealing???

Reactions: 17
Funny thing you say that !!! His vlog MAN About Town pretty much ended once they were in the house.
Speaking of which, what is his job? I remember years ago a big scandal that he was buying subscribers/followers, gosh it must have been about 5 years ago and Grace Victory was tweeting about it and there was quite the pile on. I didn’t even really know who he was, but I knew of Josie so knew he was her boyfriend and she was very defensive about it. Not much of a shock really considering he doesn’t appear to work now, he just wanted an excuse to quit his job.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I haven't quite finished watching the latest vlog, but highlights so far have to be the too big, comedy sized Chloe boots (you could literally stick an arm in that gap!), describing a skirt she didn't like as looking like it "came from a market" and using the word "monumentos" when she meant "monumental" because she's as thick as mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Soho JoHo using common parcell tape to wrap her beeoootiful, (kindly gifted), Christmas gifts. Soooo classy!

BA81FD02-36C2-4290-9721-BAD6D0A231AE.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Gosh just seen her HC stories…how cheap and tacky do they look? I mean what are them big gold logos all about? As if she would actually wear them Ugg boot style or that bag? 😂 it’s laughable. The only thing HC do nice are coats their other bits are very “market style” as one would say 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh bloody Nora…Milord Cha Cha is making bloody gravy….again! Yes, we know all about gravy thanks to your regular lectures! Put a sock in it! Erm…not in the gravy….oh I dunno, might improve it! *yawn*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have always wondered what she sees in him? He is a pretty repulsive sort even to look at, mean shifty, too close together eyes, dreadful taste in clothes - wears skin tight 'man leggings', the lack of humour, the droning voice and never-ending mansplaining which even she finds exasperating, seemingly no evidence of him ever having had a proper job - lives off her money & enterprises. What's to like? She is an immature, pompous, uneducated, ill mannered prat but she has inherited wealth and a strong work ethic. There must be loads of amusing, attractive hooray henry's around that might find her appealing???
I have said this before, in my opinion only, but I wonder if Charlie might be on the high end of the spectrum. Charlie doesn't seem to understand social "cues", and often talks over Josie and avoids making eye contact. He also has no sense of humour and doesn't seem to get the jokes. Obviously there's lots of people in the world who are like this and not on the spectrum. In any case, he is definitely a bit awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would mute the latest flog. She must be on too much coffee cos the speech is 100 miles an hour.
Bring on the paracetamol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
How daft does she think we are?!? The Allplants box unexpectedly but conveniently arrived just as she was trying to brainstorm up lunch. Scroll down to the description box and it’s a sponsored video. Which one is it Teefers?!? :mad: :cautious:🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.