Fashion Mumblr #32 Labia pits, begging trips; Pufferfish lips and the Mansplainer twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does look like a psycho killer in that photo😱
Had to take a look at the opera vlog after reading the comments here. Curiosity got the better of me. Pretty much unwatchable the whole thing. Her and Freddy are so cringe. Did someone already mention Josie walking on the street while the dress was dragging on the pavement !!!!!! Our Ms. Manners !! SHE is a fashion influencer ?????
The dress, she rented it ??? For sure didn't pay for it. How can you do fashion and treat clothes like that ?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
... dare I say that Josie and Chav seems a bit warmer towards each other this vlog 👀

We finally got some age/silhouette/weather appropriate outfits (I love Sezane so I'm clearly biased)

Screenshot_20221103-195551_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221103-195806_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 10
Joho at the opera - LEMonata at the Goring! Is no where safe from these obnoxious oiks!?

Well if that doesn’t get the viewers flocking to watch Joho - NOTHING will!!! Feel nauseous…prep yourself for this!!!!👇👇👇👇
I find this man so creepy, nothing will convince me he wouldn’t have left the relationship if it wasn’t for her channel taking off and making so much money and her getting handouts to buy the huge house.

Reactions: 13
Oh yawn fest tonight. Pretty much launches straight into 16 minutes of L’occitane flogging. She really has nothing else going on. Even Charlie boy’s incessant waffling about the house is more interesting than her at the moment.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I find this man so creepy, nothing will convince me he wouldn’t have left the relationship if it wasn’t for her channel taking off and making so much money and her getting handouts to buy the huge house.

100% His type is page three blonde not too go to give head Josie.

Reactions: 5
Josie says in tonights flog she isnt a blue and white girl..... I recall some blue and white LKBennett slip ons she was flogging a bit back!

Reactions: 5
SK Chaz : "I'm going to eat her liver with some Fava beans and a nice Chianti"
That's exactky what it looks like he's thinking in this thumbnail pic. Seriously, why would you use this pic, he has a murderous look in his squinty eyes.

Screenshot_20221104-065256_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
JoHo delivers her economics lecture whilst standing next to a filthy lampshade!

View attachment 1696624
I couldn't stop staring at that, and was wondering if my eyes were deceiving me. 😅

Not sure why she's wrapping those gifts now they're all over insta 🙄 enjoy your #ad #gifted gifts everyone!

Also must remember to buy flouncy over priced dress to do the Christmas wrapping in darhhhlings
Ah yes....the gifted gifts. Do you remember the (brief) period of time when she used to declare what items were 'gifted'? That didn't last long. 😅 Frankly, if she was still doing that she would simply have #ad #kindlygifted on the bottom of the screen for the entire 1 hour and 4 minute 'vlog'. (It's not a vlog really - she's shilling everything that isn't nailed down).

Is it my imagination or has she never been this insufferable, as early as we are into November? Everything is 'a great Christmas idea'. Ugh...

... dare I say that Josie and Chav seems a bit warmer towards each other this vlog 👀

We finally got some age/silhouette/weather appropriate outfits (I love Sezane so I'm clearly biased)

View attachment 1701903View attachment 1701905
I think it's likely that we'll never see her reach for anything from this haul - perhaps with the exception of the white fluffy sweater and the sparkly skirt (perhaps??) She will never wear those jumper dresses as they are far too short for her sensibilities. This is only my personal opinion, but I can't stand those Chloe boots on her.

Last edited:
Sorry to be that person but I haven’t got time to read all the threads, how are they so wealthy? Does she do something other than YouTube and Instagram? Only recently discovered her xx

Reactions: 6
So she receives a load of free stuff, keeps the stuff she likes and then wraps the unwanted up and gives them away as christmas gifts.
Basically her casts offs. No thoughts gone into it no carefully choosing the right item. No cost involved.
Did you hear her say about clearing out her beauty cupboard and saying she will give some away to friends. Not a thought about gifting to her subscribers or charity.
So so selfish

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Sorry to be that person but I haven’t got time to read all the threads, how are they so wealthy? Does she do something other than YouTube and Instagram? Only recently discovered her xx
I’ve been here for a while but I’m still not clear on where the bulk of the money comes from. Is it all from the neverending ads? I know she inherited some money, but Cotswolds manor and all the pricey crap they buy money? I’m honestly very interested in how they manage their finances and what is Charlie’s role in all of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve been here for a while but I’m still not clear on where the bulk of the money comes from. Is it all from the neverending ads? I know she inherited some money, but Cotswolds manor and all the pricey crap they buy money? I’m honestly very interested in how they manage their finances and what is Charlie’s role in all of this.

I thought she inherited some money from her dad plus both her and her mum sold their houses in London and I think they still have a mortgage on the Cotswolds house 🤷🏻‍♀️ The rest is from ADs and being an influencer (beg) 😂😂😂

• Haha
I thought she inherited some money from her dad plus both her and her mum sold their houses in London and I think they still have a mortgage on the Cotswolds house 🤷🏻‍♀️ The rest is from ADs and being an influencer (beg) 😂😂😂
Beg 🤣🤣 so true that!
Oh to be loaded 😭

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Charlie's parents ever look at a vlog like this and think how proud they are of their son wittering on about his gilet collection and the paint colour of his dressing room. I mean isn't there something more useful he could be doing with his life.... Well there is for most people, but probably not for him.
It's excruciating - but funny (laugh at, not with, because they are both entirely humourless) to watch/listen to Josie and Charlie's fake interchanges as they line up products to shill. So unnatural and forced.
Surely at some point later in their lives they're going to look back and think 'what did we actually do?' And the answer will be unpack boxes, try on a succession of jumper dresses, flog products (and pass on the freebies they've been sent as gifts) and little else. It's a rather empty and unproductive life really.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Surely at some point later in their lives they're going to look back and think 'what did we actually do?
Honestly, I don't think they will be wondering that at all. I don't think they are capable of that type of reflection.
They probably think of themselves as successful business(wo)men and modern elite. Charlie fancies himself as the estate manager and Josie tries so hard to present herself as a lady with class. I don't think they realize how cringey they are to anyone who sees through them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.