Fashion Mumblr #32 Labia pits, begging trips; Pufferfish lips and the Mansplainer twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just dragging the train of that dress all over street floor, minging. It's rented too, what a nice way to repay them. Their fake girly laughs and accents, it's so obvious. Freddy actually wore a dress that went past her arse cheeks, she dresses like a seven year old. A pair of wannabe's at the opera.
Makes you cringe dosent it !!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 15
I thought her finance advice was cringy. My overall feeling is that she's just had a wake up call. That her revenues will be going down considerably, as people will be spending less. It's finally hit her that we're in a financial crisis and that there's a war on. About a year behind us with being in touch with reality. 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I thought her finance advice was cringy. My overall feeling is that she's just had a wake up call. That her revenues will be going down considerably, as people will be spending less. It's finally hit her that we're in a financial crisis and that there's a war on. About a year behind us with being in touch with reality. 😏
Maybe, although I think she may just be telling people what she thinks they want to hear from her, I do think she has a spending addiction she has hundreds of dresses and shoes that she never wears (shows them once, never to be seen again) She also uses vacations as a way to fill a void and that's going to be difficult to curb.

Reactions: 14
Josie and Freddy singing in the vlog ... made me feel an intense rage. They are insufferable. Soooo irritating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Not sure why she's wrapping those gifts now they're all over insta 🙄 enjoy your #ad #gifted gifts everyone!

Also must remember to buy flouncy over priced dress to do the Christmas wrapping in darhhhlings

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just catching up on the latest vlog…it really sounds like she’s moaning her commission are going down coz her followers are not buying as much through her aff links 🤦🏻‍♀️😡

I’m so distracted watching her Vlog as I can’t stop staring at the original wall panels trim being painted on gold…whoever painted it was terrible it’s wonky and the cutting in is such a bad job 😳

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Very unwise to discuss when not qualified to speak on the subject but that doesn’t seem to stop her from gobbing off and talking out of her behind. The gesticulating and the frantic overtalking proved that she was completely out of her depth at times made no sense. No disrespect to her financial advisor but it’s always best to hire somebody with experience not just within in the industry but in life but good luck to him in his career. It’s a shame that Josephine took notes and then failed to make sense to her audience she needs to do more research than vague garbled word salads. As usual making a complete fool of herself. Also her obsession with etiquette, a Lady never speaks of four things, Sex, Religion, Politics or Money.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s taken for her affiliate income to drop for her to realise a global recession is coming….parts of what she said were just point blank wrong as well. How can you be the owner of multiple properties and not understand interest rates?

Reactions: 20
Maybe it's time for Charlie to get a paying job and them to start shopping at Poundland. The horror!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It’s taken for her affiliate income to drop for her to realise a global recession is coming….parts of what she said were just point blank wrong as well. How can you be the owner of multiple properties and not understand interest rates?
hopefully the mortgages are really hitting them hard

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Josie and Freddy singing in the vlog ... made me feel an intense rage. They are insufferable. Soooo irritating.
It was awful. The squealing was insane on tonight’s vlog. I was literally yelling shut up at my screen with the singing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Because she knows but relies on others to do that for her or she’s thick. It’s either or, or both

Reactions: 9
Why do Josie and Lydia insist on clothing that swallows them. We all want what we don’t have and clearly they want to be 5’10” supermodels. They almost look like if Mary Kate and Ashley Olson decided they wanted to be princess glam instead of boho (though I think the Olsons could pull it off more).

Gals-you are petite through and through. Wear clothes that fit you. Of at least get a tailor (which is what actual fashion/rich people do). Right now those flouncy dresses are just garbage bags on you.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.