Fashion Mumblr #32 Labia pits, begging trips; Pufferfish lips and the Mansplainer twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those gifted clothes, shoes and makeup disgust me. How much stuff she hoards. She could easily donate many things and make less fortunate people happy. šŸ˜‘

Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s bleating on about how diamonds have been marketed as more rare than they areā€¦ yeah by De Beers as she wags her De Beers engagement ring in front of the camera šŸ™„ wasnā€™t that part of a sponsored proposal or something ridiculous?

Reactions: 13
Sundayā€™s vlog at 37 minute mark, JF said, ā€œItā€™s like a Moses basket of goodies.ā€ Hey JF, keep biblical references out your filthy, greedy, uneducated mouth when comparing anything related to your field of daily con-work.

Also, JF, stop trying to hawk those free ā€œPR/giftedā€ products with an always made up fake story setup, scripted talking points. We all know every minute of your vlogs and online posts are filled with unbelievable sleazy salesman tactics. i.e. VPN SELLS PITCH in your last vlog. A bunch of lies. You are paid money to sell free stuff given to you, thatā€™s the business, and itā€™s better to state that to be clear with your viewers than be a constant liar. Youā€™re not convincing anyone that you like, use, or keep any of those free products. Itā€™s all about you getting paid and youā€™ll sell anything that will give you money. Your famous lines ā€œIā€™m not gonna lieā€ or ā€œto be fairā€ā€¦means you are a liar.

The above paragraph applies to your copycat friend LEM and the rest of those undeserving sleazy non-influential cons.

• Heart
Sundayā€™s vlog at 37 minute mark, JF said, ā€œItā€™s like a Moses basket of goodies.ā€ Hey JF, keep biblical references out your filthy, greedy, uneducated mouth when comparing anything related to your field of daily con-work.

Also, JF, stop trying to hawk those free ā€œPR/giftedā€ products with an always made up fake story setup, scripted talking points. We all know every minute of your vlogs and online posts are filled with unbelievable sleazy salesman tactics. i.e. VPN SELLS PITCH in your last vlog. A bunch of lies. You are paid money to sell free stuff given to you, thatā€™s the business, and itā€™s better to state that to be clear with your viewers than be a constant liar. Youā€™re not convincing anyone that you like, use, or keep any of those free products. Itā€™s all about you getting paid and youā€™ll sell anything that will give you money. Your famous lines ā€œIā€™m not gonna lieā€ or ā€œto be fairā€ā€¦means you are a liar.

The above paragraph applies to your copycat friend LEM and the rest of those undeserving sleazy non-influential cons.
She for sure ment cornucopia of goodies but as we all know by now, she doesn't shine in intellect and/ or much knowledge of anything except shilling and grifting.
Btw. agree %100 with you. Wish more people would see through her dishonesty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Was it me or did she look totally overdressed in the silver sparkly dress, when everyone else was in plain little black dresses or trouser and blazers. It was a full on in your face black tie event dress rather than meal with a brand.
And donā€™t get me started on the dancing!

Reactions: 17
Was it me or did she look totally overdressed in the silver sparkly dress, when everyone else was in plain little black dresses or trouser and blazers. It was a full on in your face black tie event dress rather than meal with a brand.
And donā€™t get me started on the dancing!

Yes! I also thought she looked ridiculously overdressed in her tacky glitter dress, and she looked like a duck bobbing up and down during that cringey dancing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are there no reviews of strawtop cottage tripadvisor etc and whywhen you click link to book it says website expired, do they not offer stays anymore?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why are there no reviews of strawtop cottage tripadvisor etc and whywhen you click link to book it says website expired, do they not offer stays anymore?

No one would pay the prices for a cottage in the middle of nowhere ran by 'estate manager ' No job Charlie.

Reactions: 9
The whole cottage looks cramped and uncomfortable.

How do you get into this bed? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

1667313263297.png

The dining area is cramped

1667313346386.png

The patio area looks awful.

1667313389745.png

The bathroom has a tiny mirror and that busy design gives me a headache.

1667313797787.png

Also no air conditioning and really over priced.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I would charge Ā£500 for the week rather than 3 days . It is not a seaside resort and not in the cotsworlds no market to be found.

omg Josie rented the dress with train and is walking along the pavement without carrying the train, it is dragging across the filthy pavement..... no respect at all for whoever owns this dress or who rents it next...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
omg Josie rented the dress with train and is walking along the pavement without carrying the train, it is dragging across the filthy pavement..... no respect at all for whoever owns this dress or who rents it next...
A sparkly dumpling in an ill-fitting, cheap looking dress! You really need to wear some shapewear modom with that backside!

Screenshot 2022-11-01 at 17.26.46.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
JoHo delivers her economics lecture whilst standing next to a filthy lampshade!

Screenshot 2022-11-01 at 17.44.18.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
her explaining opera and the finance lecture omg..... is her fiance the one with brains? how did they end up with two nice properties, given what ive just heard coming out of her mouth?!šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's just dragging the train of that dress all over street floor, minging. It's rented too, what a nice way to repay them. Their fake girly laughs and accents, it's so obvious. Freddy actually wore a dress that went past her arse cheeks, she dresses like a seven year old. A pair of wannabe's at the opera.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.