Fashion Mumblr #31 Not Very Bright while Gardening in White, it's not right #PerennialMillennial Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone who knows about fillers/botox please explain what the brown line is that all the poofy-fake-lipped people seem to get above their lips is?? It's driving me mad!
She also has the side cheek wrinkles from filler already. She really went hard and fast with it didn't she!
From watching Lorry Hill videos on plastic surgery (if you haven‘t seen them, I highly recommend them!) the line or shadow is caused when the filler used is too hard and just sits there (think peeps who look like a duck from the side) and causes a shadow. I am no expert but this is what I learnt from Lorry’s vids!

Reactions: 11
Speaking of etiquette, that looks suspiciously like an elbow on the table during the HP sauce meal. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Speaking of etiquette, that looks suspiciously like an elbow on the table during the HP sauce meal. 🤔
I think the arms have to be up and out like that due to her stabbing cutlery 90degree angle technique- also the napkin still on the table …. Imagine the etiquette wannabe getting so much wrong - at least her and Chav are well suited - feral and greedy oiks with arrogance not matched by intellect or talent. Odious pair!

Reactions: 10
I think the arms have to be up and out like that due to her stabbing cutlery 90degree angle technique- also the napkin still on the table …. Imagine the etiquette wannabe getting so much wrong - at least her and Chav are well suited - feral and greedy oiks with arrogance not matched by intellect or talent. Odious pair!
How did I miss the napkin?!
I'll say it again, perhaps she should call in Anna Bey for an etiquette refresher.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm sooo distracted by her upper lip, can't take my eyes off it. What on earth has she had done....looks horrid!

View attachment 1374130View attachment 1374131View attachment 1374132View attachment 1374133View attachment 1374134

The chinless wonder knows all about etiquette doesn't she...after all she offered to lecture us

on the topic? Here she does a Lidl and starts eating before the Charlie Chavster. Note the exquisite sauce bottles and the Josie method of wrangling cutlery....soooo pawsh!! And as for the Chavster's butter grab and doorstep buttering at the restaurant....must have had a rather feral upbringing.

View attachment 1374160

And, dear me, she could have steamed the frock she is trying to flog us....hideous tho it is!

View attachment 1374162
To be fair, you cannot beat the original sauces. No posh Daylesford brown/tomato sauce will ever top them!

But, but, but - do people really slather both Heinz tomato and HP brown sauce on the one meal??? And, why hasn't Madame Manners decanted the stuff into dainty dishes? Nobody with any decorum would just dump the bottles on the table and then film it.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
But, but, but - do people really slather both Heinz tomato and HP brown sauce on the one meal??? And, why hasn't Madame Manners decanted the stuff into dainty dishes? Nobody with any decorum would just dump the bottles on the table and then film it.
yes ! and on top of that , it's so NOT instagramable 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
From today's flogathon.....

Cow: "Who on earth is this and what the hell is she doing...human's are so strange"

Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 17.24.59.png

Cyclist: *ring ring... ring ring* "Is that the police? There is a strange woman in the lane wearing a nightgown, I think she may have a screw loose"

Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 17.30.58.png

Chinless wonder: "No, no constibule, I have not just escaped from the local looney bin"

Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 17.45.37.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
To be fair, you cannot beat the original sauces. No posh Daylesford brown/tomato sauce will ever top them!
Oh but that sparks a memory of old Joho flogging Ocado and how they sold Dayleford sauces and how they were jus mouthwatering and slurp mouth-wateringly good and Chav agreed! Again fur coat … applies to Mr and Ms Bucket Fear Irons

yes ! and on top of that , it's so NOT instagramable 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nothing Chav cooks is instagramable. … he is slap dash and throws things about - if it lands on the plate well and good

• Haha
Reactions: 6
With regards to the brown line around the lips. It is often caused by the sun, as the lip is protruding so much. It happened to me when I used to have fillers. I haven’t had them for 10 years now, and the sun tan lines have gone x

How did I miss the napkin?!
I'll say it again, perhaps she should call in Anna Bey for an etiquette refresher.
I don't think Anna bey would agree about her relationship with "an average Joe", he's worse than an average Joe, he's living off her...

New flog, todays skincare brand of choice is Elemis for those wondering !

She takes a passive aggressive dig at Chav for not unpacking his holiday/freebie trip case

The colour of the Cayenne is truffle brown.... or HP brown 😂

Josie did say daylesford ketchup is the best or her favourite , now we see her using Heinz. I will try the daylesford brown sauce after reading the recommendation here !

Last edited:
I am having a challenging time watching her and getting current with her BS vlogs.....2 minutes in..... her current vlog.....blubber lips

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well what a flog and what door handles!!!
what was he like in that creased denim shirt - grey white leggings, crochet tie and over shaved eyebrows …. Chav knows better than the skincare brand using the freebie day cream at night - we hear he still has his PT sessions (after the gut exposure in the previous flogs - he needs to get Joho and lala’s money back)
Their Goodwood or trip flog was no where near as good as Lyds F1 or Ascot trip.
oh and in my experience skyvip like the hoover holiday puff/sham. My older sister worked for News International when sky launched - as part of the marketing strategy some employees were gifted sky, it has been around for about 30 years - I was still at school - but too young to pin the event on a year - it was the talk of the village and my school and soon other people were getting sky or that other brand. I’m not sure when you had to start paying for the programmes but I know we did for a long time. When the vip app launched I signed us up to it - but it was always faulty and so could never process things - customer services were hopeless and never replied about the vip app. We left about 2 years ago now jus as lockdown hit as then I realised how unreliable the wifi was for what we needed in lockdown. We have wifi phone and tv all for half the price of sky!
but our Joho has to flog.
oh Yes my elegant ladies we know Anna Bey would be horrified by the Chav. Her face to view their table manners would be a sight to see! Has Anna done a video on table manners - we could post to Joho and Chav?

Reactions: 7
With her in that field in that frock, the cows probably think that she's lost her sheep 😀

• Haha
How can anyone take influencers seriously......every day they try and say a different skin product is the best and always in their daily routine....what do you depend the day creaming your face?????? How can you possibly use so much products???? Each one the best blah blah blah.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How can anyone take influencers seriously......every day they try and say a different skin product is the best and always in their daily routine....what do you depend the day creaming your face?????? How can you possibly use so much products???? Each one the best blah blah blah.
Well I hope people look at their skin and realize that those products are doing them no favors. Charlie apparently is getting in on the skincare too. But that mark on his nose says otherwise.

Well what a flog and what door handles!!!
what was he like in that creased denim shirt - grey white leggings, crochet tie and over shaved eyebrows …. Chav knows better than the skincare brand using the freebie day cream at night - we hear he still has his PT sessions (after the gut exposure in the previous flogs - he needs to get Joho and lala’s money back)
Their Goodwood or trip flog was no where near as good as Lyds F1 or Ascot trip.
oh and in my experience skyvip like the hoover holiday puff/sham. My older sister worked for News International when sky launched - as part of the marketing strategy some employees were gifted sky, it has been around for about 30 years - I was still at school - but too young to pin the event on a year - it was the talk of the village and my school and soon other people were getting sky or that other brand. I’m not sure when you had to start paying for the programmes but I know we did for a long time. When the vip app launched I signed us up to it - but it was always faulty and so could never process things - customer services were hopeless and never replied about the vip app. We left about 2 years ago now jus as lockdown hit as then I realised how unreliable the wifi was for what we needed in lockdown. We have wifi phone and tv all for half the price of sky!
but our Joho has to flog.
oh Yes my elegant ladies we know Anna Bey would be horrified by the Chav. Her face to view their table manners would be a sight to see! Has Anna done a video on table manners - we could post to Joho and Chav?
I absolutely love that we compare Lyds and Josie so much. You’re right…Josie’s trip was the economy version of Lydia’s (well really Ali’s) trip, but Josie has documented the past several days 1000x better than Lydia has. These two should just morph into one single country grandma. Add them up in age and you almost get there. Still not in style though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.