Fashion Mumblr #31 Not Very Bright while Gardening in White, it's not right #PerennialMillennial Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well they are clearly not inundated with booking or they wouldn't be giving free stays to mates. :ROFLMAO:
Ever so kindly gifted without a trace of an ad disclosure. It’s funny because Elm’s post sounds exactly what I imagine it would if Teefers and Chav delivered a PR brief to her.

I just checked out the Strawtop instagram for the first time and saw this photo. She looks so smug and he, with that tightly-fitted clothes, looks like something out of Geppetto’s workshop. You can tell they are stuck-up and fake nice, her especially. And you can tell Charlie will explain to you exactly how to treat each part of the house. This would immediately put me off staying there as it captures their energy perfectly.
What a strange photo. They look so uncomfortable and hunched. He’s not even touching her (look at his back hand) and she looks like she’s smelled the toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just checked out the Strawtop instagram for the first time and saw this photo. She looks so smug and he, with that tightly-fitted clothes, looks like something out of Geppetto’s workshop. You can tell they are stuck-up and fake nice, her especially. And you can tell Charlie will explain to you exactly how to treat each part of the house. This would immediately put me off staying there as it captures their energy perfectly.
Oh that famous hand holding the air pose… even for fakeness photos they can’t bear to touch l…

Chav is excited to be Chavsplaining once more….

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Perhaps Charlie let one go and Josie is just trying to smile her way through it 🤣 defo looks like she’s smelt something bad. Or maybe she’s recalling the traumatic time she was in Manchester, and she was the only living soul in a Bo
Peep dress, it was pissing down with rain and she accidentally saw a ShoeZone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They never opened bookings for Strawtop past January 2022.

Screenshots from last year of their bookings page before it went offline and stopped working. Nothing available after Jan 2022.

Screenshot of a strawrot IG comment Feb 2022.

We heard nothing again until the Jubilee weekend. You had to email to book the weekend.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
the way chav scoops up half the butter and whacks it onto 1/4 of a loaf at the dinner table gives me the ick, he needs some table manners lessons

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What she did and wore during the week 🙄🙄🙄🙄 ffs. More unrealistic dresses and gardening

Reactions: 9
What a load of B*llocks tonights vlog is... yet more skincare she says has changed her skin over the past year (what about the other brands slapped on Josie?!)

Then she declares "all my friends love this skincare"... erm ALL?!.... like who Leonora, Lydia, chavs sister?

more dressing gown gardening...
Looking forward to seeing how Lydia's Thyme video compares

Chav squeezes on both ketchup and hp sauce straight from the bottle onto his meal....

Re hair bringing, my only question is do they make them in green?! or brown

• Sick
Reactions: 11
the way chav scoops up half the butter and whacks it onto 1/4 of a loaf at the dinner table gives me the ick, he needs some table manners lessons
That really annoyed me as well! Such poor manners. Where was he raised, jeez.

Reactions: 12
That really annoyed me as well! Such poor manners. Where was he raised, jeez.
Oh Joho isn’t any better… the feeding time at the zoo clip with the hp sauce she was holding the cutlery at 90 degree angles!!! I have never seen (not even a child) with such poor table manners!

He was a professional wanker
I have seen nothing that warrants the use of the past tense 🤣😂🤣

Noticed Chav seems to be staying out off/being kept out off camera shot recently. We didn’t even get the usual time filler of part of the drive to the familyChav ! She had no time to bake a cake but they had time to make breakfast and eat like savages !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I assumed that Brits would adhere to the tear a small piece of bread (the size of your bite) and butter it as you intend to eat it. In the States it’s far more “acceptable” to bitter your bread in the same way you’d apply mayo or mustard to a sandwich slice. And by acceptable, I mean a totally uncouth but fairly common practice. I definitely would have thought the more formal and appropriate buttering technique would be more ubiquitous in the UK, much like fork and knife switching is common in the US but not in the UK/EU.

Reactions: 13
Starts by randomly mentioning her hair and how silky it is. Quick look below and there is the shampoo linked for this 'silk'... funny how she’s had to stop using heat to try and keep her silken straw from falling off her head.

Also randomly mentions she needs to make the bed where Scarlet slept. Another look below and there is the linen - 45% off.

She’s in full QVC mode.

Welcome to a video of how to be the fakest person in the world my dahlings. Her hair is so silky from the great products, it even falls out of the heatless curler because it's so soft...

She’s flogging more jewellery - ugly jewellery! Says the massive ring is delicate...

She whispers (why???) that charchar booked at a Michelin star restaurant. I wonder if they do mac n cheese? Charchar stretches right over the table to get the butter. :eek: She must know zero about table manners to leave that in and not edit it out. :oops:

Hard flog of Skin+Me, blah, blah... Mentions Hailey Bieber again, desperate for a few younger subscribers I see.

More whispering... this time about the sky... she's going bonkers it seems...

The weird wonky music that sounds like it’s playing at the wrong speed is back.

She flogs dresses she clearly hates. Her face says it all... or perhaps she forgot to put on her fake personality... 😂

Screenshot (36).png
Screenshot (37).png
Screenshot (45).png
Screenshot (48).png
Screenshot (49).png

Screenshot (50).png
Screenshot (51).png
Screenshot (53).png
Screenshot (54).png
Screenshot (56).png
Screenshot (58).png
Screenshot (60).png
Screenshot (62).png
Screenshot (63).png
not delicate.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I assumed that Brits would adhere to the tear a small piece of bread (the size of your bite) and butter it as you intend to eat it. In the States it’s far more “acceptable” to bitter your bread in the same way you’d apply mayo or mustard to a sandwich slice. And by acceptable, I mean a totally uncouth but fairly common practice. I definitely would have thought the more formal and appropriate buttering technique would be more ubiquitous in the UK, much like fork and knife switching is common in the US but not in the UK/EU.
it is rarely seen to smother huge slabs of bread like chav did in the uk .

Starts by randomly mentioning her hair and how silky it is. Quick look below and there is the shampoo linked for this 'silk'... funny how she’s had to stop using heat to try and keep her silken straw from falling off her head.

Also randomly mentions she needs to make the bed where Scarlet slept. Another look below and there is the linen - 45% off.

She’s in full QVC mode.

Welcome to a video of how to be the fakest person in the world my dahlings. Her hair is so silky from the great products, it even falls out of the heatless curler because it's so soft...

She’s flogging more jewellery - ugly jewellery! Says the massive ring is delicate...

She whispers (why???) that charchar booked at a Michelin star restaurant. I wonder if they do mac n cheese? Charchar stretches right over the table to get the butter. :eek: She must know zero about table manners to leave that in and not edit it out. :oops:

Hard flog of Skin+Me, blah, blah... Mentions Hailey Bieber again, desperate for a few younger subscribers I see.

She flogs dresses she clearly hates. Her face says it all... or perhaps she forgot to put on her fake personality... 😂

View attachment 1371781View attachment 1371784View attachment 1371785View attachment 1371787View attachment 1371788
View attachment 1371789View attachment 1371790View attachment 1371791View attachment 1371792View attachment 1371793View attachment 1371794View attachment 1371795View attachment 1371800View attachment 1371801View attachment 1371832
that ring and earrings are hideous

As usual, she makes a big stink about locally sourced ingredients in the food and how important it is for them, and then later in the vlog goes off flogging a mountain of ugly fast-fashion dresses and shoes that we have seen a million times before.

• Sick

She’s in full QVC mode.

View attachment 1371781View attachment 1371784View attachment 1371785View attachment 1371787View attachment 1371788
View attachment 1371789View attachment 1371790View attachment 1371791View attachment 1371792View attachment 1371793View attachment 1371794View attachment 1371795View attachment 1371800View attachment 1371801View attachment 1371832
She’s actually dressing like an OAP at this point. I mean, a rich OAP, but still.

• Haha
As usual, she makes a big stink about locally sourced ingredients in the food and how important it is for them, and then later in the vlog goes off flogging a mountain of ugly fast-fashion dresses and shoes that we have seen a million times before.
Tired of her sustainability speeches while encouraging mindless consumerism that ends in landfills.
I also wondered if perhaps old charchar had arranged to give a shoutout to the restaurant. She gave a lot of info about the meal, specifically about it being locally sourced. Sounded a bit like an ad. Also said that it was easy to get a booking. Made me wonder...

• Heart
  • Sad
The family outing portion of the flog is labeled as being 20+ minutes in length. In reality, there are probably two minutes of outing content then back home to the attic to shill what looked like 10 new Amazon curtains -er prairie dresses. When is enough enough.

Tired of her sustainability speeches while encouraging mindless consumerism that ends in landfills.
I also wondered if perhaps old charchar had arranged to give a shoutout to the restaurant. She gave a lot of info about the meal, specifically about it being locally sourced. Sounded a bit like an ad. Also said that it was easy to get a booking. Made me wonder...
And we know she isn’t keeping or donating any of this shht. She’s just sending it back and because these are online free returns, the real likelihood of them being repackaged and sold is low. More likely they go from her two minute try on, back to the company, straight to the landfill.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Joho is shouting out the red duke now…. They must be on a freebie food roll…. Imagine being in a restaurant and siting with those two grabbing chomping slurring within your eyeline….🙈🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
78BDB840-F0EA-41FA-9E78-F9F8DDE9D91B.jpeg

This silhouette actually looks good on her and makes her more classy, but she would probably ruin it by pairing it with the Valentino rockstuds or an enormous Loewe bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1372249

This silhouette actually looks good on her and makes her more classy, but she would probably ruin it by pairing it with the Valentino rockstuds or an enormous Loewe bag.
Precisely. This is her best look. She should paid it with louboutin nude kates or pigalles or an Altazurra fun flat. A small white YSL crossbody with gold hardware and a sleek bun and she’s complete. But we know we are going to see those awful clunker shoes, a terrible basket bag, and tons of that faux gold jewelry. That is IF we ever see this dress again.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.