Fashion Mumblr #31 Not Very Bright while Gardening in White, it's not right #PerennialMillennial Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which of you awful tattlers are calling her out on tictok? 😂
I did, very nicely. I follow Jac, and she seems like a sweet lady, I thought it wasn't fair that her work went unnoticed. Josie liked the comment lol.
(Last time I outed myself, I got blocked by our queen of misery and self pity, Victoria, so I'll see if I get blocked again lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I did, very nicely. I follow Jac, and she seems like a sweet lady, I thought it wasn't fair that her work went unnoticed. Josie liked the comment lol.
(Last time I outed myself, I got blocked by our queen of misery and self pity, Victoria, so I'll see if I get blocked again lol)
weird how Josie would like the comment!.

I have had the flog on tonight but couldn't tell you much about it, I mentally zoned out .. Im not finding her interesting of late . The sheer amount of things she links to and flogs has put me completely off .She is living in a fantasy world within her head

Reactions: 12
weird how Josie would like the comment!.

I have had the flog on tonight but couldn't tell you much about it, I mentally zoned out .. Im not finding her interesting of late . The sheer amount of things she links to and flogs has put me completely off .She is living in a fantasy world within her head
You can leave a comment saying she looks like a sausage and she will heart it! That is just her way, not like lidl who either deletes or answers back

Reactions: 9
I doubt we will see her actually wear more than 1 or 2 of those pieces she was showing off. Almost everything was too big. Those vases were truly gagnificient.

Also, why didn't she have something from Freddy's collection to show? humm.....

Yes. I think there is a membership fee even to shop online. Not all of the product are available online though. I just had a quick look for the pan and don't see it. I will take a look in the warehouse next time I go,
if you don't want to purchase a membership then just buy costco gift cards and buy whatever items you want. They have the green, blue, and pink ones at the actual costco stores right now.

Reactions: 3
So what happened to Lydia and other friends? There was quite of a bit of vacation content with all four of them together last year. She seems to cycle through friends pretty quickly. I guess it was for content purposes only.

Reactions: 11
Her grey-toned blonde hair color looks atrocious. Josie is channeling kept older woman circa 1978. She is aging herself terribly.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
YouTube suggested her latest on my feed. Wearable trends.... I had to forward already with the first dress because she was just talking too much and suddenly she's holding a jar/pot with flowers ..than showing another jar !!! Doesn't the title say Affordable summer WARDROBE basics ??????? Can't she even focus on flogging just ONE line of products at a time????? I didn't watch anymore.

I wonder if Leonora paid to be included In joshes vlogs ? Leonora is throwing money into marketing herself ...

What a get out of joshes to say "its the kitchen garden" she is referring to ..... absolute joke

Reactions: 7
You can leave a comment saying she looks like a sausage and she will heart it! That is just her way, not like lidl who either deletes or answers back
Yes a YT/grammar once told me the algorithm only recognised interaction not content so Joho likes etc will increase the interaction attached to post - I see the always pot is still being flogged on the nasty aga

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
isn't she supposed to be going on a trip this week? Has anyone seen if freddy is posting something away (since they sometimes go away together)?

Reactions: 5
isn't she supposed to be going on a trip this week? Has anyone seen if freddy is posting something away (since they sometimes go away together)?
Lyds was in France recently but no hint of Joho flouncing or Chavsplaining loudly.

Reactions: 3
She is off to Disney US to whirl and twirl in her floaty dresses while singing like a twit. I can’t imagine her going on any of the fun rides!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if Leonora paid to be included In joshes vlogs ? Leonora is throwing money into marketing herself ...
I thought from the word go that Leonora paid Josie to promote her.

- Josie will do anything for money.
- Pretended she was going to a friend but didn't know if she was Leo or Leonora.
- Leonora was employed by high-end luxury brands but now working for herself doing the same thing.
- She used Josie's bigger audience to launch her Youtube channel.
- Promoted brands by arranging the pop-up at her house and invited Teefers for bigger exposure.
- Teefers thought she was doing some minor little Youtuber a 'favour' and arrived over an hour late.
- Already late, still stopped at the side of the road for long chats in her car. Such etiquette!
- Big surprise when she got to Leonora's. Saw the setup/parking attendants and her demeanour immediately changed.
- Then crass teefers rudely marched through Leonora's house filming.
- Leonora vlogged that she'd show parts of her house but would prefer to keep most private and mentioned security.
- Her house/garden is everything Teefers dreams of but Leonora and husband furnished/landscaped their home without the awful freebie begging like teefers.
- She seems to have loads of connections Teefers would want, probably better contacts than Teefers made via charchar's family connections.
- Josie is already copying Leonora's makeup.
- Last year she copied Robin's eye makeup, this year it will be Leonora's...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
PSA alert

Extreme slurping, gulping, lip smacking and tongue poking in tonight's flog! And Grossie Josie lives up to her name by starting off with showing us her old manky horrid shoes...ick, ick, ick :sick:

• Sick
PSA alert

Extreme slurping, gulping, lip smacking and tongue poking in tonight's flog! And Grossie Josie lives up to her name by starting off with showing us her old manky horrid shoes...ick, ick, ick :sick:
Rectory charge a fortune about 50% of the cost of the designer wallet I sent in was the quote - crazy

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.