Fashion Mumblr #31 Not Very Bright while Gardening in White, it's not right #PerennialMillennial Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I just thought that u thought generally u can't be near a church or admire a church if you're not religious. My bad

Josie rubbing her skin with that cleaning balm I notice that her skin is very thin, i think it's why she looks generally older than her age
No biggie, but thank you for reconsidering what I was saying.

It just highlights their shallowness. I, by know means is a saint, I suck at being a catholic. But, when I am in New York City I make a point at going to St Patrick's Cathedral. I marvel at your beautiful Cathedrals in the UK. But, I try to do the best I can, just as you do , my sis. But for Christ sake ( bad choice of words) if my effin mansion was connected to a friggin Cathedral or a grand church......I would have checked it out at least once early on !!! But, hey two eaches own. But, you are right, a subject like that is to sensitive and can be construed with an anti religious folks which was the farthest thing from my mind. I hope this makes some sort of sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What are those pair of tits dressed like for a bloody theme park?

Is it a #ad job?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🎶 Jeepers, creepers, where’d you get those teefers? 🎶

C850CDFE-B4F7-4F6F-8F5A-4CFC92AF0EF6.png

Here’s a close up if anyone needs a profile pic 😂

AA99392C-8FDD-48CB-B943-942D4454F015.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Has anyone seen the recent tiktok where she claims to have done her garden her self? A blatant lie right?

ETA: Oops! realised it had already been discussed. Don't mind me!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1405207

View attachment 1405210
What the HECK those TEETH! They've grown somehow?!
Almost looks like she's wearing fake "bad" teeth like a halloween costume!

While the money begged is away … the estate manager will play …
Did he actually cut himself a little posy of flowers for his lone breakfast? :oops:

Fashion Mumblr #32 Labia pits, begging trips; Pufferfish lips and the Mansplainer twit

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Me too! I believe it is being open minded, curious and wanting to learn, discover and just see beautiful things. When I visited the sagrada familia , I was just overwhelmed by the beauty, the story and the meaning of all the religious sculptures.
All these floggers are interested in is them selves and making money! When they travel all they ever talk about is what they wore and the non interesting food they ate( pizza, hips, Mac and cheese, burger…🤮)
I agree! I personally find religious sculptures and places to be incredibly beautiful, peaceful and interesting. But I'm personally agnostic! It's about respecting everybody and like you said have an open-mind, be curious, never judge (except josie)

Hello my darlings x
1657461423366.png

Happy sunday my darlings x and remember, take care of yourself, never others, and make as much money as possible that's the purpose of life
1657461461546.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What the HECK those TEETH! They've grown somehow?!
Almost looks like she's wearing fake "bad" teeth like a halloween costume!

Did he actually cut himself a little posy of flowers for his lone breakfast? :oops:

Fashion Mumblr #32 Labia pits, begging trips; Pufferfish lips and the Mansplainer twit
I was wondering who he had to stay over and who brought him brekkie in bed? Does anyone get up, make breakfast for themselves, including a dinky little posy, and the take it back to bed to eat?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 1405207

View attachment 1405210
It really shows us how much Josie edits her photos. And I know my fellow tattlers know that I’ve given up my career to go back to medical school and become a plastic surgeon and medical watch dog so that I can 1) disbar the doctor who keeps injecting her; and 2) finally gift her the sliding genioplasty she desperately needs. Studies are hard but it’ll be well worth it to never have to see profile shots like this again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Teefers needs to put on a bra she’s in a public space and is on the verge of flashing kids 🤦‍♀️

C64BAFB5-5B71-4033-9840-D5EA0DAD9124.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Well that had to be the biggest flogathon yet. How very kind of her to do all the hard work for her sucker fans by putting together a list of her fave 'purchases' from Amazon. (affiliates of course). After all it can be hard searching and she has done all the hard work for them. In fact didnt LEMon do the same in her last flog, telling her moronic fans not to purchase anything until she says so. Why its almost like they speak to each other innit.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
E⬇ Yip that’s Joho - E - empty void of anything other than greed for herself!!! Oh and as for the near flash - how revolting - from the self claimed paragon of virtue! No Mr Disney after these exploits I am not tempted to visit!

Oh thoughts on the latest flog - so Chav is there in the background and old Joho makes her own lunch … not their lunch … do couples living together eat separately?… oh and then in the flog—- we see you Joho …. Stealing the Lyds look with the shirt dress….🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Some tape would have sorted her problem would never have wore it to a theme park.
Yes even tape would have gone a long way!

She’s in a theme park with children, not a red light district… Its not very classy and makes her YouTube persona feel like an act, in actuality she’s on the trashy side.

Reactions: 8
Yes even tape would have gone a long way!

She’s in a theme park with children, not a red light district… Its not very classy and makes her YouTube persona feel like an act, in actuality she’s on the trashy side.
As the Countess ‘sang’ money can’t bye you class!🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone notice at the start of the latest flogathon when she is boasting about the abundance of produce in her 'kitchen garden' - she says she has sooooo much red oak lettuce she ought to sell it? Does it never cross her mind to give it away??? Just a small thing but says soooo much about her mindset methinks!

Oh dearie me....so many skincare products and treatments yet she has another persistent spot. What a shame...never mind tho!!

Screenshot 2022-07-10 at 22.28.17.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.