Fashion Mumblr #31 Not Very Bright while Gardening in White, it's not right #PerennialMillennial Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I had been duped into thinking that she actually had learned something about gardening.

Josie you dolt-the female flowers don’t pollinate the males.:eek::mad:(n)🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We left Sky a while ago and I'm pleased I did. I got so cross with all those Glass TVs they dolled out to Joho, hinch, Solomon etc.

Reactions: 12
I enjoyed this comment/exchange on TikTok 😄

View attachment 1367621

Also, her dodgy numeracy skills were on full display - before the live with the author she’d read two thirds of the book but 30 minutes later she’d read only half! Feels like she’s been reading that book forever too - is it particularly tough going?
Great find - so she had a comment about how awful TL peops were —- well honey Dhhaaarrrhhling looks like tictok is a dose of reality and calls out the fake!
yes I noticed the book discrepancy also noticed the closeness of the pages - she’s had the book for over a month and couldn’t finish it???? I doubt it is written like a Tolstoy or Kafka translation! 384 pages - alittle extract - short words -i Imagine Joho thinks she is Alice!!! Cue the end of grandma cheap (sorry chiK) prepare yourselves mon Cheri es Paris Chic incoming !

So I had been duped into thinking that she actually had learned something about gardening.

Josie you dolt-the female flowers don’t pollinate the males.:eek::mad:(n)🤣
Oh just wait until post wedding and we have to learn about Joho pollinating Chav 🤡

Attachments

• Haha
The constant use of the phrase “mouth watering” is really giving me the ick 🤮 Really don’t want to picture your excess saliva sloshing out of your mouth, Josie. Please just use a few other synonyms 😩 to be honest the way she says “sh” sounds also give me the ick. All I hear is saliva
We all find it ick and comment on this... so she's trolling. Such a narc thing... can't stand any criticism or being told what they can or cannot do/say... then act like 3-year-olds by deliberately repeating what they think will annoy to prove their point. 😂 Normal adults disagree, ignore and simply move on, but not the narcs.

I lost count of how many times she said this (at least 6 or more 😩). Even said Kat and charchar supposedly told her it was mouth-watering.:rolleyes: Will she add Dexter and Dickens and their mouths next? Not very smart considering the tremendous amount of spit she is constantly gulping away.:sick: Why draw attention to all this spit??? Love your word "sloshing"... brilliant description! :ROFLMAO:

Many other viewers must surely also feel ick, so she is cutting her nose to spite her face in her juvenile attempt to troll and control. 🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So Chav is chavsplaining the garden AGAIN how many times do we see the same view…. Then we hear they have done the house from inside out!!! No that would mean the kitchen and dining room would be fit for use …. But we have more furniture cluttering the garden …. That was as much as I could take … Joho and the fake tan will turn those nasty looking cushions into a brown stained mess…. They really have no style!

So apparently em sheldon is staying at strawrot! How lucky they had a vacancy for her…. Didn’t someone say it was on a long term let? Is that sheldon?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I am dead. He’s complaining about the delivery service on the parasol and says he has emailed them suggestions on how to improve their delivery service! Who the hell does he think he is?! Most likely this bloody thing is gifted too and it’s still not good enough. I’m enraged

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I am dead. He’s complaining about the delivery service on the parasol and says he has emailed them suggestions on how to improve their delivery service! Who the hell does he think he is?! Most likely this bloody thing is gifted too and it’s still not good enough. I’m enraged
pricey parasols... the company they have used for the outside furniture charge a whipping 7 k for a small table ,,

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So Chav is chavsplaining the garden AGAIN how many times do we see the same view…. Then we hear they have done the house from inside out!!! No that would mean the kitchen and dining room would be fit for use …. But we have more furniture cluttering the garden …. That was as much as I could take … Joho and the fake tan will turn those nasty looking cushions into a brown stained mess…. They really have no style!

So apparently em sheldon is staying at strawrot! How lucky they had a vacancy for her…. Didn’t someone say it was on a long term let? Is that sheldon?
Those couches are too big and chunky for that space .. it just looks all sorts of wrong 🤢

Reactions: 14
None of their garden furniture matches the rest. Would be fine I guess in diff parts of garden but why do they need a coffee area right next to a table they already have

None of their garden furniture matches the rest. Would be fine I guess in diff parts of garden but why do they need a coffee area right next to a table they already have
Because it’s ‘oxenwood’ my daaaaarlings, ‘Oxenwood!’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are so entitled, nothing is ever good enough! Hands out grabbing for freebies... mouths busy complaining... or busy boasting. This is someone's business!!!!!! They have slagged off this company twice now, once in her vlog and again on IG. If the umbrella arrived damaged, there would be endless complaints. Heaven forbid having to work up a sweat to set it up because your affiliate-linked goodie is packaged too well.

• Heart
Well they are clearly not inundated with booking or they wouldn't be giving free stays to mates. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Oh how good are the acoustic for em sheldon at strawrot up the olde rectum!!!
Oh where are any of the ad disclosures?!?!

So ye lady of ye olde rectum is showing off her freebie Dior make up brunch in her raised beds…. Asking her subjects what can she do with it!!??!!! Oooooh the temptation
Trust only Teefers to use a Dior makeup brush to hand pollinate “her male flowers with female pollen”.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just checked out the Strawtop instagram for the first time and saw this photo. She looks so smug and he, with that tightly-fitted clothes, looks like something out of Geppetto’s workshop. You can tell they are stuck-up and fake nice, her especially. And you can tell Charlie will explain to you exactly how to treat each part of the house. This would immediately put me off staying there as it captures their energy perfectly.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh where are any of the ad disclosures?!?!
Em Sheldon is a proper beg no one would pay to stop at straw top rip off they have no idea how to cater to a wider audience in a cost of living crisis . The cottage is the middle of no where with bad accessibility to many places.

I just checked out the Strawtop instagram for the first time and saw this photo. She looks so smug and he, with that tightly-fitted clothes, looks like something out of Geppetto’s workshop. You can tell they are stuck-up and fake nice, her especially. And you can tell Charlie will explain to you exactly how to treat each part of the house. This would immediately put me off staying there as it captures their energy perfectly.
Spot on !😂Why do they dress like 50 year olds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.