Fashion Mumblr #31 Not Very Bright while Gardening in White, it's not right #PerennialMillennial Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another favourite things vlog 😴😴😴😴.

He needs to go through years of proper chef training. The likes of Jamie's and Gordon's who started from the bottom up. Scrubbing pots and pans getting yelled at by the chef. I've worked in many restaurants. They do long hours for crap money in the beginning. If he got his own TV show I'd go mad 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Good cook or not
Chav would never even pass the basic food hygiene courses anyone needs to even work in a cafe or Church coffee morning event!

He would have to go on a rigorous hygiene course before I would eat any of his food..... double dipping, licking his fingers, wiping his hands down his clothes, filthy fingernails etc etc ick, ick, ick!!
My thoughts too

Wow thank you!
I liked what Milania and her husband did. They did a video and said this is how we’ve been helping. We’ve worked with this charity and if you want to donate/help go onto their website and check them out.
why do the influenzas of Joho level think they need/can be some middle man - do they have a Delaware foundation that only needs to give 5% to the needy - why an assessment of Chav declaring him to be the needy ….?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think joshes missing a trick, if only she liked cooking she could do the daylesford and other cookery classes and talk about food and recipes... im shocked she is so hopeless in the kitchen. You can do aga cooking courses even....

Reactions: 5
Influencers who donated shared their donation confirmation pages. She never mentioned the subject after the beg to watch her Charleston video. She could have made an outright donation instead of bribing viewers to boost her views - something that benefitted her greatly. After she told subscribers she would donate (but only if they watch her video to the very end) her views on several videos increased markedly. These boosted figures would have been passed back to the Charleston Tourism Board.

If Josefiend had donated she would have been shouting it from the rooftops, just as she recently lied and told subscribers several times that they are doing "their neighbour's" flower beds herbaceous borders when in fact they had bought the cottage next door - of which they are co-owners.

Josie's 'commitment' to charity was also highlighted when she was caught selling off charity mugs on eBay to make a few bucks. Not terribly charitable...

On this thread are her fellow villagers who also called her out when she claimed to followers how much she donated during the pandemic because people were aghast at her greed and consumption while so many were struggling. She did not donate, she sold all her gifted freebies on eBay. Likely also a form of tax evasion and undeclared income for her.

I will attach a screenshot of her being called out by a villager very familiar with charity work in her area.

I will also attach screenshots of her general attitude towards others revealed on her IG stories in January, which she quickly deleted because her DM's must have lit up with outrage.

Beneath all that toofy candy floss pink and beige (now with added Cotswolds country green) exterior, is a hard unfeeling and frightfully greedy woman and Charity, is certainly not her middle name!
Just wow... love that people are calling her out on Instagram as well. I was in that thread somewhere too, and I imagine that person was blocked immediately as well. I am actually a first-time poster but an avid reader of these threads and I used to be a regular viewer of hers until just before her move to the Cotswolds, and ever since then, I keep being outraged by how out of touch she seems to be with real-life issues and struggles for so many people. Her greed, her overconsumption, her ignorance and the endless "green-washing" speeches have completely ruined her channel for me. I am sure I am not the only one who used to - somewhat - enjoy her videos but the blatant consumerism and materialism, especially in times like these, are just so infuriating and just speak volumes about her true nature. It seems like every day there's a new car, a new trip, a new favourite object,... Nothing of what comes out of her mouth is genuine and it shows... there's no joy there anymore. You can really see it in their eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just wow... love that people are calling her out on Instagram as well. I was in that thread somewhere too, and I imagine that person was blocked immediately as well. I am actually a first-time poster but an avid reader of these threads and I used to be a regular viewer of hers until just before her move to the Cotswolds, and ever since then, I keep being outraged by how out of touch she seems to be with real-life issues and struggles for so many people. Her greed, her overconsumption, her ignorance and the endless "green-washing" speeches have completely ruined her channel for me. I am sure I am not the only one who used to - somewhat - enjoy her videos but the blatant consumerism and materialism, especially in times like these, are just so infuriating and just speak volumes about her true nature. It seems like every day there's a new car, a new trip, a new favourite object,... Nothing of what comes out of her mouth is genuine and it shows... there's no joy there anymore. You can really see it in their eyes.
Hi there and welcome! Such a great comment! 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 9
its bizarre how they haven't done the tiling and aga re enamel yet she acquires erdem etc etc.... she really doesn't like spending on the kitchen

Does anyone know what Right Charlie’s job was before he started living off the land and photographing plates?
Hilarious and spot on: before he started living off the land and photographing plates Still trying to figure out if he generates any income,

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All those emails paid off she is multiflogging on insta whilst showing us her filthy aga…
Is it so difficult to clean the underside of those Aga lids?
This. Any remotely logical explanations on why their housekeeper never gets to clean the darn thing?

Regarding travelings - I'm going to miss something for sure, but they managed to travel, gifted or else, quite a lot lately, Especially Josie. She /they visited US, Spain and Maldives plus bunch of weekends/staycations/glampings around UK. Last year they've been to Ibiza and South France. More than average global citizen will do in a lifetime.

Reactions: 7
its bizarre how they haven't done the tiling and aga re enamel yet she acquires erdem etc etc.... she really doesn't like spending on the kitchen
Fur coat my dhhhaaaahhhhrrrrhhhling!! Dresses bags can be flashed at dayleford and beyond - ye olde rectum is not open to all!

You can't (easily) affiliate link a tile
Oh dear! I fear you have set out Joho a challenge that when will grift to achieve - even if only to passively aggressively comment in a flog!

• Haha
The constant use of the phrase “mouth watering” is really giving me the ick 🤮 Really don’t want to picture your excess saliva sloshing out of your mouth, Josie. Please just use a few other synonyms 😩 to be honest the way she says “sh” sounds also give me the ick. All I hear is saliva

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
@NomDePlume I was still fairly new to Josie and Freddy when I watched both of their Alabama vlogs. It was interesting to say the least. Over dressed and overly smug. I found them around Vlogmas. I have been a very regular YouTube watcher since 2006 (I have followed Fleur since she first started her channel) so it surprised me that it took me this long to discover Josie. I’m prolific over on the Gossip Bakery as Chance86_ :) Tattle Life is an entirely new breed of humor for me and I’m here for it! I’ve only been blessed to visit England once but I absolutely loved it and have followed the Royals since I was a little girl.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I think scrubbing pots does not fit in with the ephemeral vision they both espouse! She was constantly saying how he should get his own show as she filmed him and his Sunday roasts . She’d be there sucking and clucking and he’d be there caning the splaining and er…well nothing came of it really…🤷‍♀️. Ho hum…

The game plan was to short circuit all the slogging, hard work stuff and just to arrive fully-fledged and raring to go wreathed in ability and charm. 🤷‍♀️Ho hum..
🤣🤣 ‘sucking and clucking ’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Welcome to the thread 🤗💛 and ohmigod , I was reading your post and felt as if I was reading my own words !!!!!! My experience and opinion with her are exactly the same !!!
I actually went from liking her a lot before the move to nowadays literally not being able to watch her at all. I still come to Tattle to read😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is she incapable of not acting all fake? Watching yesterday's vlog that is sponsored by Hello Fresh and it can never be just "Today's video is sponsored by Hello Fresh, so we'll cook something yummy that I've chosen", no. It has to be "I have to think of something for dinner because it's my turn and COINCIDENTALLY my photographer was raving about Hello Fresh meals so I thought about trying something new". JUST SAY THEY SENT YOU THIS TO FILM

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Is she incapable of not acting all fake? Watching yesterday's vlog that is sponsored by Hello Fresh and it can never be just "Today's video is sponsored by Hello Fresh, so we'll cook something yummy that I've chosen", no. It has to be "I have to think of something for dinner because it's my turn and COINCIDENTALLY my photographer was raving about Hello Fresh meals so I thought about trying something new". JUST SAY THEY SENT YOU THIS TO FILM
Thank you for saying this! The entire vlog is a 35-minute ad to support what is linked in the affiliates. Those that sing her praises must be devoid of a working brain.

The vlog had various levels of sponsors from Sky, Hello Fresh, Always Pan, Ocado (the Acai berries she 'happened' to use), the Riki mirror she also 'happened' to use for the live interview, as well as the East London Parasol Company. There's also Elemis and her deal with Floward. NOTHING she does/says is ever coincidental or genuine!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I enjoyed this comment/exchange on TikTok 😄

4606E6B4-F6DA-49DD-8772-0C5008F9A4DB.jpeg

Also, her dodgy numeracy skills were on full display - before the live with the author she’d read two thirds of the book but 30 minutes later she’d read only half! Feels like she’s been reading that book forever too - is it particularly tough going?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.