Fashion Mumblr #31 Not Very Bright while Gardening in White, it's not right #PerennialMillennial Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what Right Charlie’s job was before he started living off the land and photographing plates?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I just realized the ldn in some of her social handles is supposed to be for...London? lol. American. Shouldn’t she be Josiectswd or whatever the proper abbreviation is? Josiebrailes sounds like a vision impaired influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still can’t believe they went to Alabama. They were basically forced to visit there. No offense to Alabama. I love everyone I am subscribed to who lives there and find it very under the radar for places to visit which is a breath of fresh air. But those two bimbos were so out of their element in small town America.
I thought that too, maybe a few too many pink Bo Peeps and the obligatory hand shielding eyes looking into the distance poses...
However, it was interesting to see how pretty the houses looked - it was nothing like I ‘d imagined it, so I found that really compelling to watch.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what Right Charlie’s job was before he started living off the land and photographing plates?
Take a look at the Wiki - pink button at the top of the page.

I still can’t believe they went to Alabama. They were basically forced to visit there. No offense to Alabama. I love everyone I am subscribed to who lives there and find it very under the radar for places to visit which is a breath of fresh air. But those two bimbos were so out of their element in small town America.
You should watch Freddy's vlog on Alabama to see another drunken display by Teefers. People were also absolutely appalled at the offensive Southern accent Teefers used several times. They were sponsored by the tourist board through Freddy, I think, but she effectively mocked the people of the area they were meant to promote. Who does that?
That is also the video the greedy witch used to make money off the Ukraine war and never donated anything. Still can't wrap my head around the type of person who does something like this. People were and are dying!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
He worked for a marketing company!
Thanks so much. I wonder what he was marketing...and what his role was?
He’s obviously educated. I do wish he’d let his eyebrows grow. I remember ages ago he’d landscaped them a little too hard and it looked like he’d had to draw them back in a bit. He’s very good with the dogs, and at least he drives unlike Vicky Mouse’s Toddler. I wish he’d get a job though. I know they want him to be offered a job as a TV chef 👨‍🍳.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s obviously educated. I do wish he’d let his eyebrows grow. I remember ages ago he’d landscaped them a little too hard and it looked like he’d had to draw them back in a bit. He’s very good with the dogs, and at least he drives unlike Vicky Mouse’s Toddler. I wish he’d get a job though. I know they want him to be offered a job as a TV chef 👨‍🍳.
One of his bosses, on that professional network thingy Linkedin described him thus....'good at answering the phone', (nothing else!). Bet he bored people to death - they wouldn't be able to get a word in. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ugh and that southern American accent she tried to do !!! How would she like it if foreigners tried to do a crappy English accent in the Cotswolds?? Especially one that tends to be stereotyped against

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How do we know she didn’t donate anything?
Influencers who donated shared their donation confirmation pages. She never mentioned the subject after the beg to watch her Charleston video. She could have made an outright donation instead of bribing viewers to boost her views - something that benefitted her greatly. After she told subscribers she would donate (but only if they watch her video to the very end) her views on several videos increased markedly. These boosted figures would have been passed back to the Charleston Tourism Board.

If Josefiend had donated she would have been shouting it from the rooftops, just as she recently lied and told subscribers several times that they are doing "their neighbour's" flower beds herbaceous borders when in fact they had bought the cottage next door - of which they are co-owners.

Josie's 'commitment' to charity was also highlighted when she was caught selling off charity mugs on eBay to make a few bucks. Not terribly charitable...

On this thread are her fellow villagers who also called her out when she claimed to followers how much she donated during the pandemic because people were aghast at her greed and consumption while so many were struggling. She did not donate, she sold all her gifted freebies on eBay. Likely also a form of tax evasion and undeclared income for her.

I will attach a screenshot of her being called out by a villager very familiar with charity work in her area.

I will also attach screenshots of her general attitude towards others revealed on her IG stories in January, which she quickly deleted because her DM's must have lit up with outrage.

Beneath all that toofy candy floss pink and beige (now with added Cotswolds country green) exterior, is a hard unfeeling and frightfully greedy woman and Charity, is certainly not her middle name!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
One of his bosses, on that professional network thingy Linkedin described him thus....'good at answering the phone', (nothing else!). Bet he bored people to death - they wouldn't be able to get a word in. :rolleyes:
I remember seeing a YT and Georgia Toff was in it with some guy and they were chatting about when they had met - seems when Toff came to LDN (as she said qualified in nothing) one of her jobs was marketing for the guy- apparently it involved him thinking she had contacts and could get the contacts to turn up to gigs parties events he was promoting. - Toff claims she was hopeless at it and instead turned up herself claiming folk there were her contacts etc - they thought it was a scream! Do we think that was Chav’s role too? Both Joho and Chav do like to talk up their alleged ‘connections’ - very much in a style that people who are connected never do, in my experience.

Ugh and that southern American accent she tried to do !!! How would she like it if foreigners tried to do a crappy English accent in the Cotswolds?? Especially one that tends to be stereotyped against
A better response to Joho would be just to refer to her as the bucket woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s hardly a recommendation is it? He’s clearly never going to set the commercial world on fire with his contribution to the telephone…made me smile 😜

Dhhhaaaahhhhrrrrhhhlings Chav is Chavsplaining artwork and inner old rectum updates…and on the beg!!!…. warning he’s showing off his cocks …
Oh dear! 🦦🦦🦦

I remember seeing a YT and Georgia Toff was in it with some guy and they were chatting about when they had met - seems when Toff came to LDN (as she said qualified in nothing) one of her jobs was marketing for the guy- apparently it involved him thinking she had contacts and could get the contacts to turn up to gigs parties events he was promoting. - Toff claims she was hopeless at it and instead turned up herself claiming folk there were her contacts etc - they thought it was a scream! Do we think that was Chav’s role too? Both Joho and Chav do like to talk up their alleged ‘connections’ - very much in a style that people who are connected never do, in my experience.

A better response to Joho would be just to refer to her as the bucket woman.
I think Georgie Toffolo is from quite a different drawer to Right Charlie. He’s deffo not Chelsea material believe me…

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Carrie/Cawwie/Scarrie is Lidl's manager and best friend, who is certainly not the manager of "dreams". Silly Lidl left a great agency to employ her bestie who blows smoke up her butt instead of acting like a manager.

Yes, Teefers must be green about the hotel gig. She begs for a freebie trip in every single vlog, to no avail. Watching her and Charlie on vacay is worse than watching paint dry. Frow is on a trip to Finland going on jet ski rides. Can we even imagine old Teefers going wild on a jet ski?
Actually, I am prepared to pay good money to see Teefers cling to the back of someone on a jet ski like a barnacle.
It will be like the pic below where she was very upset with Freddy because Freddy make old Teefers cross the bridge... granny Josefiend's face is priceless! 😂 :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1363010View attachment 1363011
OMG these photos are hilarious, her chin has disappeared in fright! Plus that handrail is so high (understandably tho on a bridge) it makes her look like a midget! 😆

Exactly, I watched lots of their trip, the towns & houses etc were amazing. What stood out (embarrassingly) was them wafting about in dresses & everyone else smart / casual in jeans & tops. I’ll never forget that rowing session with the alligator. Tho if Josie had toppled in she’d have given him a good gnashing with those Teefers! 🐊 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Another favourite things vlog 😴😴😴😴.

He needs to go through years of proper chef training. The likes of Jamie's and Gordon's who started from the bottom up. Scrubbing pots and pans getting yelled at by the chef. I've worked in many restaurants. They do long hours for crap money in the beginning. If he got his own TV show I'd go mad 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Good cook or not

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

He needs to go through years of proper chef training. The likes of Jamie's and Gordon's who started from the bottom up. Scrubbing pots and pans getting yelled at by the chef. I've worked in many restaurants. They do long hours for crap money in the beginning. If he got his own TV show I'd go mad 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Good cook or not
He would have to go on a rigorous hygiene course before I would eat any of his food..... double dipping, licking his fingers, wiping his hands down his clothes, filthy fingernails etc etc ick, ick, ick!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Influencers who donated shared their donation confirmation pages. She never mentioned the subject after the beg to watch her Charleston video. She could have made an outright donation instead of bribing viewers to boost her views - something that benefitted her greatly. After she told subscribers she would donate (but only if they watch her video to the very end) her views on several videos increased markedly. These boosted figures would have been passed back to the Charleston Tourism Board.

If Josefiend had donated she would have been shouting it from the rooftops, just as she recently lied and told subscribers several times that they are doing "their neighbour's" flower beds herbaceous borders when in fact they had bought the cottage next door - of which they are co-owners.

Josie's 'commitment' to charity was also highlighted when she was caught selling off charity mugs on eBay to make a few bucks. Not terribly charitable...

On this thread are her fellow villagers who also called her out when she claimed to followers how much she donated during the pandemic because people were aghast at her greed and consumption while so many were struggling. She did not donate, she sold all her gifted freebies on eBay. Likely also a form of tax evasion and undeclared income for her.

I will attach a screenshot of her being called out by a villager very familiar with charity work in her area.

I will also attach screenshots of her general attitude towards others revealed on her IG stories in January, which she quickly deleted because her DM's must have lit up with outrage.

Beneath all that toofy candy floss pink and beige (now with added Cotswolds country green) exterior, is a hard unfeeling and frightfully greedy woman and Charity, is certainly not her middle name!
Wow thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I think scrubbing pots does not fit in with the ephemeral vision they both espouse! She was constantly saying how he should get his own show as she filmed him and his Sunday roasts . She’d be there sucking and clucking and he’d be there caning the splaining and er…well nothing came of it really…🤷‍♀️. Ho hum…

The game plan was to short circuit all the slogging, hard work stuff and just to arrive fully-fledged and raring to go wreathed in ability and charm. 🤷‍♀️Ho hum..

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.