Fashion Mumblr #31 Not Very Bright while Gardening in White, it's not right #PerennialMillennial Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gets so much wrong. I was watching an old blog the other day where she said “quantify” instead of “qualify”. As someone else mentioned she thought Churchill’s first name was William - lol. When they were in the Maldives, Charlie mentioned that an hour’s flight from the UK would get you to Iceland (it’s an hour from London to northern Scotland - so I don’t think so!!). There’s nothing wrong with making mistakes or not knowing but these two speak with such self-assurance and pomposity - I guess that’s what a private education gets you - as it sure doesn’t mean you know anything more than anyone else!!
Teefers thinks she's ever so smart. How many times did we hear about her A for Textiles at school? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was at daylesford again today I might of seen her defender at 930 am but not sure I was in a crazy rush so didn't get chance to properly look .

Whatever a joke the hind march gardening tote is.... who even sees this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here we go again with another expensive designer (& frankly ridiculous) purchase when people are struggling to put food on the table… It’s £395 ffs! 🙄
Goes well with Zimmerman gardening dresses apparently! ... talk about all for show.. Im not taken in with the expensive dresses whilst gardening. More like inexpensive boob tubes and cycling shorts - gifted of course

back over to lydia and Ali's house for a barbeque (end of the video). Nothing else of note for todays video

Reactions: 3
Whoop-di-doo, my dahlings, the Anya Hindmarch garden tote we saw her beg for a few weeks ago has been gifted, complete with a card from the very Anya herself. She asked on IG if she should buy it but obviously didn't purchase it. Seems she has now ‘manifested’ it, my dahlings. Gee golly, gulp, lip smack, what a coincidence. Says she is the boogiest gardener ever. :m

She is not impressed with people on Tiktok, who according to her, are just unnecessary negative Nellies and says she doesn’t have time for people like that. :rolleyes: TikTok not going so well for her then... 😂

Tells us the dress she was gifted was actually in her shopping basket and that manifesting works because... whoop, here it has been gifted... also with a handwritten note. If only we could all shop in this manner! Leave items in our online basket and things magically appear with a handwritten note. I really need to give this shopping method a go. 🧐

Teefers is doing a shoot for a pink Always Pan with Kat and they have luncheon, my dahlings. 🤪 And then she wonders why they don’t like her on TikTok... :ROFLMAO:

She’s trolling us deliberately, and also says the food smells mouth-watering. 🤪 Poor thing must be very busy reading TL again. She puts an extra accent on the word... almost shouts it out at us. 😂

She has an ‘epic’ editing failure, cuts herself off mid-sentence while splaining about their snaps only to magically be opening a parcel delivery the next second.

This is a real freebie flogging as this delivery also comes with its own handwritten note. Tells us what she “chose” not what she bought... hmmm... :unsure:

She makes sure to do a quick beg for a trip to Greece while unboxing. She has done so many begs for freebie trips but nobody is offering. So manifesting only works some of the time? :unsure:

She’s flogging wine with long explanations and loads of gulping and swallowing while she talks. I wonder if it's because her mouth is watering for that wine. ;)

Charchar made din-dins and she says her mouth is “watering”. I am dead. :ROFLMAO: She also says scrumptious with a super exaggerated rolled “r”... clown... 🤡

We have some lovely dog speak. Teefers puts on such an accent she barely gets her words out properly.

She’s off to Pilates in her new car. Tells us she loves it so much and that SHE predicts brown interiors are going to be a very big trend - not black anymore. Somehow I don’t think so. Your leather is also not brown teefers, it looks very orange to me.

She says Lala and Jay only arrive home the next day from Spain. I wonder if Lala was going to go with the brother originally and Teefers just had to tag along. Why though, can’t the brother just enjoy a trip with his mother? She sees her mother at home every single day.

With Lala not home she uses the excuse to drop off flowers to show Lala’s garden and living room view. She really does not understand boundaries in her desperation for content.

She wastes so much time in this vlog with long lists of splaining and reading of ingredients just to make up time and get more AdSense.

She’s conscious of this and it causes loads of stumbling over words, gulping and swallowing. Old Teefers, shilling at her very best, my dahlings... gulp... swallow, swallow... gulp...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Her teeth protrude so far out of her mouth that she can’t actually close it! I’ve noticed this quite a lot of times in the last two flogs. She literally can’t get her lips around her teeth! And I can’t bear the way she tries to use local dialect. You’re not Spanish or Italian Josie!!! She’s so effected I’m not sure I can stomach her for much longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her teeth protrude so far out of her mouth that she can’t actually close it! I’ve noticed this quite a lot of times in the last two flogs. She literally can’t get her lips around her teeth! And I can’t bear the way she tries to use local dialect. You’re not Spanish or Italian Josie!!! She’s so effected I’m not sure I can stomach her for much longer.
She always tries to sound more Spanish or Italian than the Spanish and Italians themselves. So ridiculous...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Joho showing off her in depth knowledge of the British isles again with the wine chat, this time confusing East Sussex with Suffolk before having to admit that she doesn’t know where Gateshead is…well, she wouldn’t I suppose because it’s up north and they’re all terribly, terribly uncommon up there. They don’t even have a Soho House or a Daylesford.

(before anyone gets offended…I am from up north)

• Haha
Whoop-di-doo, my dahlings, the Anya Hindmarch garden tote we saw her beg for a few weeks ago has been gifted, complete with a card from the very Anya herself. She asked on IG if she should buy it but obviously didn't purchase it. Seems she has now ‘manifested’ it, my dahlings. Gee golly, gulp, lip smack, what a coincidence. Says she is the boogiest gardener ever. :m

She is not impressed with people on Tiktok, who according to her, are just unnecessary negative Nellies and says she doesn’t have time for people like that. :rolleyes: TikTok not going so well for her then... 😂

Tells us the dress she was gifted was actually in her shopping basket and that manifesting works because... whoop, here it has been gifted... also with a handwritten note. If only we could all shop in this manner! Leave items in our online basket and things magically appear with a handwritten note. I really need to give this shopping method a go. 🧐

Teefers is doing a shoot for a pink Always Pan with Kat and they have luncheon, my dahlings. 🤪 And then she wonders why they don’t like her on TikTok... :ROFLMAO:

She’s trolling us deliberately, and also says the food smells mouth-watering. 🤪 Poor thing must be very busy reading TL again. She puts an extra accent on the word... almost shouts it out at us. 😂

She has an ‘epic’ editing failure, cuts herself off mid-sentence while splaining about their snaps only to magically be opening a parcel delivery the next second.

This is a real freebie flogging as this delivery also comes with its own handwritten note. Tells us what she “chose” not what she bought... hmmm... :unsure:

She makes sure to do a quick beg for a trip to Greece while unboxing. She has done so many begs for freebie trips but nobody is offering. So manifesting only works some of the time? :unsure:

She’s flogging wine with long explanations and loads of gulping and swallowing while she talks. I wonder if it's because her mouth is watering for that wine. ;)

Charchar made din-dins and she says her mouth is “watering”. I am dead. :ROFLMAO: She also says scrumptious with a super exaggerated rolled “r”... clown... 🤡

We have some lovely dog speak. Teefers puts on such an accent she barely gets her words out properly.

She’s off to Pilates in her new car. Tells us she loves it so much and that SHE predicts brown interiors are going to be a very big trend - not black anymore. Somehow I don’t think so. Your leather is also not brown teefers, it looks very orange to me.

She says Lala and Jay only arrive home the next day from Spain. I wonder if Lala was going to go with the brother originally and Teefers just had to tag along. Why though, can’t the brother just enjoy a trip with his mother? She sees her mother at home every single day.

With Lala not home she uses the excuse to drop off flowers to show Lala’s garden and living room view. She really does not understand boundaries in her desperation for content.

She wastes so much time in this vlog with long lists of splaining and reading of ingredients just to make up time and get more AdSense.

She’s conscious of this and it causes loads of stumbling over words, gulping and swallowing. Old Teefers, shilling at her very best, my dahlings... gulp... swallow, swallow... gulp...
Actually feel like writing to Elemis and asking why Joho gets discount links but loyal Elemis customers for decades don’t get offered discounts as customers … also why are they devaluing their brand by having the unqualified Joho promoting them?
All those emails paid off she is multiflogging on insta whilst showing us her filthy aga…

Attachments

Actually feel like writing to Elemis and asking why Joho gets discount links but loyal Elemis customers for decades don’t get offered discounts as customers … also why are they devaluing their brand by having the unqualified Joho promoting them?
All those emails paid off she is multiflogging on insta whilst showing us her filthy aga…
She explains skincare very badly. As if she has no comprehension of the information provided to her and simply parrots the words.

Here we go again with another expensive designer (& frankly ridiculous) purchase when people are struggling to put food on the table… It’s £395 ffs! 🙄
I checked her TikTok (gave her no view though) and the TikTok about this unnecessary pricey bag only has 3100 views. 😂
I very much doubt the TikTok market is going to purchase the garden tote. Like you said people are struggling.

Loved the look on her face when she spoke about TikTok. It seems Lady Aga is not exactly enjoying TikTok. Shame on me for enjoying this little moment. ;)

tiktok thoughts.png
the face.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else get sick of the wind noise with her camera? It's incessant and irritating. Her music is at level 900 and her speaking is at level 3. WTF. She must hear these problems when editing???

Goes well with Zimmerman gardening dresses apparently! ... talk about all for show.. Im not taken in with the expensive dresses whilst gardening. More like inexpensive boob tubes and cycling shorts - gifted of course
I agree, it’s certainly not practical to wear dresses to weed, plant etc. so it’s likely all just for social media. It’s too hot to even sit outside in a long dress let alone do gardening lol! 👗

Reactions: 8
TL Peops this flogathon should’ve come with a warning … Chav in shot often topless… the (at the gym with the PT) gut hanging over the shorts as he stepped into the lala window view was a sight to never unsee!!!
how funny that someone mentioned rrrrrs rolling of the old rectum Joho!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Is it so difficult to clean the underside of those Aga lids? I don't think The Chavs have ever cleaned, (or had it cleaned), their Aga since they moved in. I don't know anything about the bloomin' things.... seem a lot of faff to me!

• Sick
  • Wow
It’s also useless and not cute! Anya didn’t sign any card to Josie. That’s a stamped card sent to all the fools who buy this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s also useless and not cute! Anya didn’t sign any card to Josie. That’s a stamped card sent to all the fools who buy this.
The bag is so ugly I wouldn’t even use it to throw up in! Old Joho must be simmering… even Freddyo went to ascot. I’m sure the official line my dhhhaaaahhhhrrrrhhhlings is that Joho was too busy to attend! Sure busy at Dayleford or being photographed in your garden. I wonder why she pays someone to take her photos - why can’t Chav do that - what else is he doing?

• Haha
Slightly off topic. But Carrie edits Lydia’s vlogs?! All of them? I officially have zero respect for her if this is the case. Worthless.

Reactions: 11
Slightly off topic. But Carrie edits Lydia’s vlogs?! All of them? I officially have zero respect for her if this is the case. Worthless.
Yes it’s true she’s been doing it for years … Scarrie passive aggressively doesn’t edit out embarrassing stuff knowing us tattlers will latch onto it🤣 Carrie’s just as narcissistic as Lydiot, just in a more covert way…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.